/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would a man want to be in a serious relationship with a woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1db.jpg (999KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1db.jpg
999KB, 1920x1080px
Why would a man want to be in a serious relationship with a woman who's not a virgin?

I just don't understand
>>
>>36281637
You can't be in a relationship with a virgin unless you never fuck her.
>>
>>36281645
You know what I mean

A girl who lost her virginity to you
>>
Virgins are typically incapable of having serious and stable relationships with. You want someone with at least a tiny bit of experience, and knows what mistakes to avoid in future relationships.
>>
>>36281667
It's true that sometimes virgins do that thing where they'll be in a long term relationship before randomly calling it off because, 'Well, I think I need to experience other people before I decide who to finally settle down with. What if I have a type that I just don't know about.' Or something to that extent. There are some who stick to it for the long haul though.
>>
>>36281637
A non-virgin will always get with anothe non-virgin OP.

But since you're a virgin, you obviously don't want to be with a non-virgin but you will eventually lose your virginity to one of them and settle for them.
>>
File: 1473301142577.jpg (22KB, 511x340px) Image search: [Google]
1473301142577.jpg
22KB, 511x340px
>>36281667
>This is what these filthy used goods believe.
Very funny.
>>
>>36281667
No shit, Sherlock. You gotta start somewhere.
>>
>>36281717
>you will eventually lose your virginity to one of them and settle for them.

That's where you're wrong
>>
>>36281741
I've just unfortunately known woman to do that. It was the explanation every one gave. If it makes you feel better, they usually ended up realizing they destroyed a good relationship for no good reason. It's more societal pressure... their friends talk them into it. They are constantly questioned about their choice.
>>
>>36281741
>experience is arbitrary when it comes to relationships
Wew laddy
>>
>>36281803
If the girl is worth keeping she wouldn't do that.
>>
>>36281807
>Not wanting to save your virginity to a definitive partner
WEW
E
W
>>
>>36281783
Well I knew plenty of virgins that settled for the first girl who fucked them senpai.

At least in my case I'm right desu.
>>
>>36281827
Unfortunately no one comes with warning labels, virgin or not.
>>
>>36281859
That's true, but most of those virgins are beta cucks who settle for whatever roastie feels like giving them pity pussy
>>
>>36281846
>definitive partner
Lel. It's good to have standards, but if you don't think experience matters in every aspect of life you're just wrong.
>>
i could lie through my teeth about not being a virgin and none of you autistic virgins would be any wiser lmao kill yourselves
>>
>>36281882
True true.

The thing you said that I was wrong only applies to alphas though, so we're both right desu.
>>
Only beta cuck virgins care. The rest of us understand that we want the best girl possible. And if she's not a virgin that's no reason to reject her. But you cucks will take whatever you can get.
>>
>>36281930
>The rest of us understand that we want the best girl possible. And if she's not a virgin that's no reason to reject her.

The best girl possible would be a virgin who is your one and only.
>>
>>36281941
If a girl is a virgin at 25+ then there is something seriously wrong with her. Also,

>implying any girl would reject all Chads and normies because she's saving herself for the autistic raging sperglord basement-dwelling NEET
>>
>>36281902
>if you don't think experience matters in every aspect of life you're just wrong.
I just find more beautiful gaining experience with the same person. Instead of trial and error and just learning from different people.
>>
>>36281941
Chances are she won't be your one and only. College educated females 25+ have an 80percent marriage success rate.
>>
>>36281965
That's the posture you have to take in now that you've lost something you can't get back. It's only fair for someone who hasn't lost it to want someone who still has it.
>>
>>36281994
>gaining experience with the same person
Do what you gotta do man, but even with your virgin it's going to be trial and error. And some errors might be dealbreakers. Good luck (genuinely) finding a virgin who is sexually compatible with you.
>>
Anon, never change. We need people like you weeded out of the gene pool.

There's no place for the insecure in our future.
>>
>>36281637
Because most people don't have a virgin/whore complex.

At least in my experience.
>>
>>36282039
I have no idea what you are saying, but I think it means you will die a virgin.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.