[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have cancer and have been given less than a year to live. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1481340131780.png (482KB, 1000x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1481340131780.png
482KB, 1000x1214px
I have cancer and have been given less than a year to live. I'm afraid to die. I don't want to go, not yet. I got the news a few days ago and I don't know where else to turn.
>>
Do you think you'll see it out or kill yourself beforehand?
>>
File: 1489351359446.png (240KB, 507x588px) Image search: [Google]
1489351359446.png
240KB, 507x588px
>>36281473
This sounds gay as fuck like I"m telling you to live out some cheesy rom com but this is what you have to do be fulfilled before you die okay. First of all. You need to get married. She doesn't have to be perfect but she just needs to live for you in your final days. Secondly, you have to make some kind of artistic or monetary impact on the world. I know that sounds hard or difficult but it's definitely doable in a year. This is assuming you're not meming and posting this for attention This will ensure you are not depressed for when you die. You will be surrounded by an accomplishment and a woman who loves you when you die you're fucking set my nigga don't go gently into that good night.
>>
>>36281487
I'll be able to see it out. Since I have less than a year the doctors aren't putting me on chemo. But still... a year. A fucking year left in my life. I'm terrified.
>>
Can I have your stuff when you're dead
>>
>>36281473

Go out with a bang, assassinate a political figure or something
>>
>>36281473
Sorry to hear that. Why not use this opportunity to buy a gun and shoot the president or something?
>>
>>36281552
>>36281533
I'm not going to kill anyone.
>>
>>36281533
>>36281552
Is the fear of punishment the only thing stopping you from murdering people?
>>
>>36281473
I'm so fucking sorry to hear that for real OP.

Just try to enjoy your life the most now, do whatever you wanted to do the most now and do the most out of your life now.

I'm really sorry OP and FUCK CANCER.
>>
>>36281473
OP if you aren't fucking with us, The only advice i could give you is to try and enjoy life. Indulge yourself in the things you like, Try and appreciate the small things. See if you can talk with old friends or family. Just don't do anything you would regret if you were going to live.
And i wish you the best OP
>>
>>36281473
Don't give up the fight Brother, there are people who had cancer but managed to overthrown him, be one of them.
>>
>>36281473
>i'm afraid to die. I don't want to go
fucking normie
>>
>>36281662
You got some big guts there little bitch.
>>
do a shitton of drugs
you have nothing to lose and you might find inner peace before you go
>>
>>36281633
I really wish I was fucking with you. I really, really wish I was. And I'll try but god... a year is too short. There is so much I want to experience.
>>
>>36281473
I had cancer last year. Please don't give up. I'm sorry you have to deal with that.
>>
>>36281473
im sorry anon
im waiting on my ctscan to get back
I hope you dont suffer
>>
>>36281473
Protip: Take enough mushrooms and you'll experience something very close to death, so when the real thing happens, its not as scary!

About 7 grams should do
>>
>>36281473

That's horrible news, OP.
My condolences.

Just prioritize the time you've got. I can tell you, a significant less amount of time should be spent here.
>>
Did you spend too much time on /pol/?
>>
>>36281819
They said it's going to be pretty painless until the end. Then things will start to hurt.

>>36281804
The doctor pretty much closed the case on me. He said he could do chemo but it wouldn't really lengthen my lifespan that much more. It's kinda past the point of no return.
>>
Now you don't have to worry about the future. Adventure, fuck shit up, make sure nobody forgets. Time's a wastin. Get on the next flight to Tiajuanna and fuck 3 hookers and then challenge a luchador to a fight.
>>
Take heavy daily doses of cannabis, borccoli, garlic, and fresh fruits/vegetables.
>>
>>36281589
Yes
Origille
>>
>>36281784
Then OP, I hope you can find some form of happiness through this, Or you beat the odds.
And again i hope for the best for you.
>>
>>36281895
Unless you are a teenager that is not healthy or normal
>>
I'm very into this topic. I've imagined myself getting cancer and having 3 months to live. I'd suggest you read this book :Facing Death: Staring at the Sun
>>
>>36281473
I'd take it from you if I could OP. Best Wishes if you aren't faking for attention
>>
>>36281870
What type do you have? Pancreatic?
>>
>>36281473
Damn, I'm genuinely sorry to hear that OP. I send you my wishes and I hope you get to experience some amazing stuff before you pass.
I'm glad you made this post, some people may see it as attention seeking but I assume you frequent this board and it's nice to get the opportunity to say goodbye.
Again I wish you the very best!
>>
i really hate these threads they makes me sad

but i wish you the best in yer final days op
>>
>>36281516
Kind of a shit deal for the wife.
>>
>>36281473
Stop being a fucking pussy. Death is literally nothing scary. You can't do anything about the fact you're going to die, so stop thinking about it.
>>
>>36281473
I am sorry, dude.
>>
>>36282157
This.
I can't feel sorry for a fag like OP who lives in peace and shitposts online in his final days when all of us are doomed to die, too, may it be in minutes or decades.

You're time is up, my time is now.
>>
>>36281473
I'm really sorry to hear that. I know it's cliche but you should enjoy the last moments of your life, seriously. I honestly would like to help you in any way I could, I would do all sorts of things with you and help you to overcome the fear of death, or more like helping you to not regret anything before you leave. I know I can't do any of that, and that only makes it sadder for me, so please, try to enjoy what's left and don't let any kind of remorse get to you, don't think about your mistakes in a negative way and use the time you have left to do anything that will make you happy.
Good luck, everything will be all right.
I also would like to say that you still have hope and that there are cases of people with terminal cancer that have survived, so maybe it actually isn't the end for you, but there's no way to know that. I just hope the best for you.
I believe in you.
>>
>>36281473
God damn you lucky bastard.
I wish it happened to people who actually deserve/want it... wish you the best of luck anon!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.