[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ate 7g of shrooms an hour ago, currently listening to Macintosh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 8e1.jpg (150KB, 549x549px) Image search: [Google]
8e1.jpg
150KB, 549x549px
Ate 7g of shrooms an hour ago, currently listening to Macintosh Plus, and the walls just started moving.

GOTTA
GET
A
GRIP
>>
Sounds fun desu

I feel like relaxing at home would be the least degenerate way to use shrooms but I still hold off trying...
>>
>>36281179
>macintosh plus
are you ready to ASCEND yet?
https://giantclaw.bandcamp.com/album/deep-thoughts
have some DEEP THOUGHTS
>>
I have 12x 100ug that I'm going to take all at once, when I find the right time. I've only done 100ug before because I'm a little bitch, but dozens of times
>>
Im eatin acid in the morning

would orange juice enhance shrooms?
>>
also, why aren't you in nature
best 4 tripping
>>
>>36281179
type what goes on, id like to know
>>
>get a grip

but you ate the mushroom this is what you wanted when you ate us.
>>
>>36281700
When I was younger I had a buddy from high school who sold acid out in his college in Oregon and he would always smuggle some home to sell to me on holidays. Once he sold me 25 hits in an altoids tin that he'd been using for a while. He would drop liquid lsd on altoids and sell those. This tin was just crusted with lsd that had stuck to the sides of it before his hits dried and I took 3 hits then licked every last bit of lsd off of the tin. I don't think I've ever been higher. I literally stood in my room with the lights out and stared at a lava lamp for over an hour. Once he sold me an empty plastic vial that had originally held 100 hits in it for $5 and I filled it with water a few times and drank it. When you wash out a vial it's a gamble on how much lsd you end up getting but I don't think it was higher than the normal dose I usually too. 3 hits at a time was my norm because I was a fucking acid head. I used to take huge doses alone and it was always a beautiful experience. The most I took on purpose was probably 7 hits and i always smoked pot too. I would never take acid again though because I'm not 19 and more and I have responsibilities that I would freak out about if I was tripping for fucking 12 hours.

If someone is telling you the ug dose on lsd they're probably full of shit. Especially if it's something perfect like 100ug. I've taken enough analytical chemistry classes to know that perscision like that with quantities that small is not easy for someone laying blotters or even mixing liquid. If they tell you it's "lab tested" that is probably bullshit too. Blotters are not being laid by some machine in a factory. It's literally some guy in a garage.
>>
Whhoooooo! Happy trip my man last time i did em was sick have fun breh
>>
>>36281907
Extreme empathy. Oneness with nature. True insight. Orrrr extreme paranoia and terror vision haha
>>
>>36282018
I buy from a lab, suck my dick
they're between 100 and 110
I'm drunk and really tired of the memes
a it's probably not real acid
b your dosage is probably wrong
>>
>>36282062
There is no reason the question the validity of that Chinese guy selling you blotter on the darknet. The fact that he told you for sure it's 100ug but he might have accidentally made them 10% stronger shows that he's a stand up guy.
>>
>>36282294
are you challenged?
>>
>>36282372
Something being exactly between 100-110ug isn't how error propagation works in chemistry unless you're at a massive industrial scale. LSD is also illegal in basically every country so it's made in clandestine labs that don't have the kind of precision that massive pharmecutical factories have.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.