[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that only normies take hot showers and cold showers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 78978913.jpg (43KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
78978913.jpg
43KB, 550x550px
Daily reminder that only normies take hot showers and cold showers remove bad feels, make you look better, and make you have better willpowe.

why are you still taking normie hot showers?
>>
i take sponge baths with lukewarm water and no soap or shampoo
>>
>tfw take warm showers but sit down in tub bc lazy and stay there till no more not water

Am I alone?
>>
>>36280286
>not taking baths

normie
>>
>>36280286
Have you ever seen snow, man? Or have you ever got caught in a cold rain? That's what 1/2 if my life consists of. Talking cold showers on top of that would kill me.
>>
>>36280286
Warm showers are like fast acting blankets and I honestly keep my surroundings freezing most of the time anyway. Warm showers are a good way to make me sleepy.

Like, cold showers are supposed to wake you up in the morning, but I'd rather wash off the dirt before I get in bed, rather than after sleep in said dirt.

Maybe I should start doing both? Idk that would be an extra 30 minutes of time wasted per day on cleaning myself.
>>
I'm addicted to taking baths. Scalding hot water takes my troubles away and makes me feel clean. Apparently this is common with people who've been through sexual abuse.
>>
>>36280626
I'm /mitten/. I used to go in a t shirt to my bus stop in -10 degree weather
stop being a pussy.
>>
>>36280286
Wouldn't normies take cold showers? Considering it makes them look better. Which side are you playing, Opie.
>>
>>36280689
Cold showers are better for sleeping
You will be alart in the shower, yes, but you will be warm when you exit the shower. The air will be a blanket and you will sleep better
>>
>>36280729
Fuck, you must be very fat to be able to do so
>>
>>36280738
Normies love hot showers. They probably have it hotter than you.
>>36280759
google brown fat. White fat (lard ass tier) doesn't help you. Swimmers have brown fat too
>>
>>36280751
I'm pretty sure I'll get sick if I get out of the cold water into more cold air.

You underestimate how cold I keep my room, and how much colder I would keep it if allowed. The air is not warmer than a cold shower.
>>
my mom paid some plumber to put in a system to guarantee cold water doesnt come out of our faucets anymore because we used to have an in pipe water cooling and heating system(so we could have freezing cold or boiling hot water on tap) and id take showers so cold my lungs would start to falter and sometimes id pass out.
>>36280599
thats what i do now. also checked i guess.
>>
>>36280794
Unless water freezes once you exit the bathroom, you're immune system will improve
>>
>>36280779
If they take hot showers how are they better looking with better willpower? Your logic is flawed.
>>
>>36280895
Normies don't have better willpower, they have normie genes
>>
>>36280892
I literally just last week got sick from walking in the rain without an umbrella. I thought it was a fucking meme. I'm not taking chances.
>>
>>36280933
>rain
>cold shower
pick one
>>
>>36280933
Lemme guess your white.
>>
>>36280967
I am indeed a white male.
>>
>>36280922
They definitely have better willpower. They're normies, they tolerate shit that would drive the average robot mad. Don't be so blind.
>>
>>36280954
Either way its just water hitting you.
>>
>>36280989
not at all. it affects your nervous system differently
>>36280987
wrong. /r9k/ has nofap threads regularly, that also takes willpower
>>
>>36281038
Listen, the germ theory of disease was enough for me to discount water causing illness but it happened anyway. I'm. Not. Taking. Chances.
>>
>>36281075
>it rained therefor i got sick
>literally nothing else could make me sick ever!
The hot water in your shower is not hot enough to kill germs, unless it is boiling. there's no difference.
>>
>>36281148
Hot water has never made me sick. From what I've heard rumors about, cold water temporarily weakens the immune system. So I'm not changing from the thing that has never failed me to something that might fail me.

I mean you could stop with the whole "you won't get sick doing the same thing that made you sick" and "getting frozen awake helps you fall asleep" arguments and instead try something relevant to me like "cold showers cause weight loss", but it doesn't really matter cause I still dislike cold water for the time being.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.