[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been going though some shit recently and as much as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: D17RwI7.jpg (268KB, 860x1236px) Image search: [Google]
D17RwI7.jpg
268KB, 860x1236px
I've been going though some shit recently and as much as i hate to call it repressed memories, Ive been having these things from my ealty (think 2-4 years old) childhood years come rushing back.

my dad and mom were still together, and he was in one of his early 20's junkie binges. its when he sold me to this guy who was a fucking psychopath and child molester. this was in Odessa Texas area in 1981 or so. he had this house that was a traphouse, shoohouse, rapehouse. my father and this bitch he fucked in front of me when i was 2 to show me what my dick was for, kidnapped me, and dragged me in. they sold me for a couple grams of H.

i saw some bad shit while i was there, including dogfights, and a guy get eaten by the other bunch of gods since he owed money. a bunch of money.

i saw a little girl get raped and then thrown to the dogs. this place was like a barn. a guy my father knew was in there to buy some H and some other drugs for his weekly hustle, saw me and snuck me out, since i was one the list to be entertainment.

he had me ride on his motorcycle back home and waited till my mom was home, and gave her to me, and told her to leave my father before he killed the both of them for what almost happened to me.he has these horns tattooed on the side of his head, and shit allover his face. he brought me to a dairy queen before he brought me home because he like the ice cream and thought it would help calm me down.

I dont know why im writing thise here now, but its just has me feeling like ive been crushed. my father and mother are dead, and i dont know this guys name to thank him for saving me from being raped and tortured to death.

he was one of the hells angels in 1981 Odessa Texas. whoever he was thank you man. there is nothing I can do to truly repay you ever.
>>
>>36279746
Jesus OP, that's some fucked up shit he fucking saved you senpai.

Too bad you might never meet him again but I'm really sure he is doing alright.
>>
I almost fucked this one dudes wife who lives in Odessa currently. That bitch couldn't keep a secret and her husband almost flipped out on me. I'm not worried though because I know I'd kick his ass, but still, funny memories.
>>
>>36279838
I hope so too. i just had this big rush of shit happened, and i heard something my uncle said about when we all lived there. and the guy that beat my father half to death in front of the house, and all the teeth out the woman he was whoring with and took a hammer to the bones in her face. he wanted them to remember no matter what, what they were willing to do to me for shitty stepped on H.

another thing that brought it up, was my sisters daily BOO HOO IM A WOMAN NO ONE HAD EVER HAD A WORSE LIFE THAN MY FIRST WORLD SPOILED WHORE ASS routine. she started that with me then i had a panic attack and remembered everything. from the smells, to the radio paying, to the people talking, it was sensory overload.

i let loose on her and she just shut up now. its just such a bunch of shit to deal with all at once. that i dont know how to deal with it, and ll my local therapists do is "here eat these pills, and come back in 5 weeks". with no counseling. or therapy at all.
>>
>>36279929
Be careful tho, you never know what kind of shit that guy is into.
But you said almost so I guess you could be fine.
>>36280045
Damn, you really need something.
>"here eat these pills, and come back in 5 weeks". with no counseling. or therapy at all.
What a fucking shit therapist, I bet 10 bucks he doesn't even have a PhD

I guess you gotta find another one OP, since I'd tell you to find apsychiatrist but they are kind of similar like this but are smarter and know this very well.
Because those panic attacks might have been serious shit because you literally remembered everything.
>>
>>36280240
the therapist and phd psych docs are all just legal dope dealers where i live now.

its an assembly line for preferred drugs that get the bonuses at the end of the year from big pharma.
>>
File: top qt.jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
top qt.jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
>>36280417
Hahaha oh wow.

I seriously hope they aren't fucking young because I would get pretty mad desu.
Since these days psychology is the ultimate normalfag degree now.
IMO, this will fuck up the whole country and make it worse and worse because normalfags don't have that emotional intelligence so they can be on the other man's shoes.

OK, I don't know what to say to you senpai now, it really pisses me off that one can become a therapist with some psych degree now.

I guess you could go to another city if they got a good psych, I really don't know what to tell ya but I hope you will get better and don't have those panic attacks senpai.
>>
>>36280506
im more afraid of that zombie/numb as fuck emptiness where i go crazy and fuck shit up, including other peoples shit. I feel like this monster has a hold of me, and I just go on a rampage though the thought shit talking tough guys that try yo lay hands on me once shit reaches a peak, and people keep fucking with me. its the reason i hide in the house all the time.

I'm more scared of myself, and what i knew i can do without a thought than anything or anyone else on earth. I'm honestly scared of me. it sounds 2edgy4u, but I've felt that loss of physical control, and this disassociation where its like someone else is running my body, and im just buckled in the back watching the ride. its why i hide inside away from people, and dont have a life. it isnt like another person in the driver seat, its more of an auto pilot of KICK EVERYONES ASS mode.

I wish i would die some times. its not like im a good person, i go out looking for trouble and i come home hurt and in pain. I cant goto a hospital for it, they already told me quit being a pussy. walk it off.

psych docs dont care as long as they get to push pills, cops dont care as long as they get arrests. its like having this monster inside of me, and he is a brutal motherfucker, my body be damned. I know I'm crazy as fuck, and no one cares. what am i supposed to do? i dont want someone getting hurt.I dont want to end up in prison. or on death row from them fucking up.
>>
File: mpv-shot0003.jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0003.jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
>>36280939
Alright, that's it.

You don't need a therapist or a psychologist man, this is serious shit that needs a Psychiatrist.
But try to stay calm and don't look like you're going to fucking kill him or else you're going to get in the mad house.

Go to a psychiatrist, they're the only ones that can help you at this point because simple therapy won't be enough for this.

Wished I could help you more about this, because even if I'm just kind of an /adv/isor, I don't have the training, the PhD on psych or the MD/Psychiatry for it. But wished I could.

I hope the psychiatrist will truly help you and listen to you senpai.
>>
>>36281072
And my pics are unrelated anyway, since it could be into sage if you don't post a pic I think.
>>
File: HIZN6hsl.jpg (39KB, 640x316px) Image search: [Google]
HIZN6hsl.jpg
39KB, 640x316px
>>36281072
i just feel sadly like the whole pic related that make me feel even more ashamed.

i just want to be liked and not this fucking rape ape escape insane joker person.
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
>>36281150
But if what are you saying is true, that ain't your edgy teenager shit one does at 13-15.
Also the kids that do pic related watch too much anime as well, I confirm it because I was an edgy (gangsta) mothefucker back then.

Just do some schedule and go to your psychiatrist, since most likely you're over 20 and need that medical help.
>>
File: 1484176188515.png (771KB, 2848x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484176188515.png
771KB, 2848x1000px
>>36281150
>>36281315
Okay, I think I might have an idea on what you could do in order to feel less like shit but I don't know if you could get more depressed by that.

You could start listening to good non-popular classical music like:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEi9C7rOIa0
Start watching more SoL healing anime like Non Non Biyori and avoid obvious depressing shit like Texhnolyze, EVA, etc.

Also you could try learning music either by learning an instrument or start composing since the start (and you would be amazing if you do so, because I have never seen a composer that doesn't/hadn't play/ed music).

And finally, try to find what you like and start doing research about it so you learn more, for example, if it's something like science (physics, math, chemistry) you could read /sci/'s sticky since they have everything so you become self-taught.
Or if you want to learn to program you can try a combination of /sci/'s and /g/'s sticky.

If you don't have the knowledge neccesary, you can start learning on Khan Academy by almost ANYTHING, from high school math to economics!

And if you somehow lose motivation on what are you doing, try to lurk on a motivation thread on /fit/ and ignore the nasty /r9k/ anons trying to lower /fit/'s self esteem desu.

Had a fuckton of links about self-taught shit but it's on the other laptop I don't have now.

So, really wishing you the best, OP and I will pray tonight for you specifically, since I usually don't ask God for help but I just gonna ask so you could get a better life soon.

Gotta help some other anons now so, have a good night!
>>
>>36281315
I'm in my late 30's. I've just held my shit together because i was told to. I've basically spent my whole life brainwashed and controlled to keep me in line
>>36281499
thank you man. i started crying reading it
>>
>>36280045
>ll my local therapists do is "here eat these pills, and come back in 5 weeks". with no counseling. or therapy at all.
they probably think those memories are bullshit.
I don't know if they are real or not, but there is reason to belive you might be schizo or something.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.