[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be ugly >accept the fact that sex and relationships are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: seneca.jpg (1MB, 1500x2250px) Image search: [Google]
seneca.jpg
1MB, 1500x2250px
>be ugly
>accept the fact that sex and relationships are a past time of beautiful people
>therefore I shouldn't be upset about it since sex was never meant for me
>move on
Why is it such a difficult concept for other anons to accept?
>>
>>36279711
The fact that society refuses to admit this and tries to blame us for being incompetent at things we have control over. When I accept that I am simply ugly it really isn't all that bad, I reach a strange level of tranquility. But when my mom asks me when I'm giving her grandchildren, it makes my blood boil, because it's unacceptable for me to explain that no one wants a short, small, guy with an ugly face.
>>
File: marA.jpg (43KB, 467x600px) Image search: [Google]
marA.jpg
43KB, 467x600px
>>36280773
>society shall blame and shame you for failing at procreation because society is interested in propagating itself by motivating as many men as possible to seek sex
>society ultimately doesn't care about your persona
>therefore you shouldn't be upset about social norms that were never intended to cause you personal harm or trauma
Why is it such a difficult concept for other anons to accept?
>>
File: 1491380247123.jpg (104KB, 572x621px) Image search: [Google]
1491380247123.jpg
104KB, 572x621px
>>36279711

Nah nigga, your problem is you're a 4-5 who has 8-10 standards.

Fuck people in your bracket, there are plenty out there, having happy ugly relationships and making ugly fucking kids.

Whether that's a good thing is debatable, but you can easily have a relationship the same as Chad and Stacey.
>>
I'm not ugly and I've had sex several times I'm sorry you will never experience the true meaning of life which is to spread your seed and feel compassion from another woman in bed. Lol.
>>
>>36281021
I don't get why dummies feel the need to make posts like this.
>>
Ugly people definitely get laid. Why do you think there are still ugly people? Because they're out there making ugly babies.
>>
>>36281358
because all normies are sociopaths. Anyway I am in the same boat as you are OP. i also /gaveup/.
>>
>>36279711
Stoicism is about accepting what you cannot change with equanimity. The fact that plenty (MOST) ugly dudes have sex and relationships shows that this isn't something you cannot change. Stop justifying your delusions with this shit.

That said, if you're really satisfied without sex or relationships then that's fine.
>>
>>36281434
>Why do you think there are still ugly people? Because they're out there making ugly babies.
This isn't a correct explanation of why there are ugly people. There are still ugly people because ugliness is largely socially determined so there will always be ugly people and attractive people.

You are correct that ugly people are still making babies tho.
>>
>>36279711
Becuase female standards are increasingly becoming higher as they grow fatter and uglier. Because a 4/10 demands a 6 or 7 when she can barely bring anything to the table. Because women slap makeup all over their face, photoshop their pictures, and think they're the hottest shit while being incredibly superficial.

How often do you see an obese ugly fatgirl with an ugly obese fatguy? Fucking rarely.

A lot of us on here are average looking people. It's just women have obscenely high standards.
>>
>>36279711
>>accept the fact that sex and relationships are a past time of beautiful people

Even if I accept this, society constantly tells me otherwise to manipulate me into striving to get sex for the benefit of Mr. Goldberg.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.