[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you guys see this? https://www.reddit.com/r/LAlist/com

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1491023661229.jpg (87KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
1491023661229.jpg
87KB, 660x495px
Did you guys see this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/LAlist/comments/65dz16/hiring_your_apartment_for_a_youtube_series/

tl;dr
>roastie asks people in LA to rent out their bedroom so she and her friends can film a "youtube meta series"
>they want to make fake incel videos and pass them off as authentic for the purposes of discrediting "MGTOW/MRA/misogyny movements"
>roastie can't stop being a dick to everyone in the comments
>gets thoroughly toasted
>starts autistically screeching about /r9k/
>>
>>36278701
>Even leddiors call this whore out on their retarded shit

lel
>>
Fucking kek. Everyone is starting to get sick of social justice, it will all return to normal soon and this lunatics who are deliberately trying to be fringe will find themselves isolated in an obsolete camp.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/4omw3z/reaching_a_toe_out_of_the_closet_expressing_mens/d4dxod5/?context=3

Lol 10 months ago

OP is either trolling or got completely rekt by MRAs over the course of last year.
>>
>>36278873
>Everyone is starting to get sick of social justice, it will all return to normal soon
Wish I could move to America, in my country they're just gaining steam, we have antifa on protests and protesting for refugees and shit and feminist bullshit including critical theory, marxism etc. is being officially taught at universities.

All funded through American NGOs of course.

The problem with Eastern Europe is that you get all the bad shit from the west, but none of the good, and the bad shit you get when it's already on the downswing in the west, you still have to suffer decades of it even though everyone knows it's bullshit already.
>>
>>36279077
I thought antifa were really more of a Europoor thing?

They really got a lot more press coverage in the last few months in the US but every time there's a protest in France or wherever it always seems like there's a big black bloc there ready to burn trash cans and generally make a mess of the place.

US protests are, by contrast, notable for being incredibly tame 99% of the time.
>>
>>36279144
>I thought antifa were really more of a Europoor thing?
In a country that actually had communists rule for over half a century and a violent revolution to get rid of them? Don't be stupid. It's a western import, they're college kids who get into that shit through their lectures and on the internet.
>>
>>36279077
>feminist bullshit including critical theory, marxism etc. is being officially taught at universities

Ah, how else are you supposed to study literature?
>>
>>36278701
>>they want to make fake incel videos and pass them off as authentic for the purposes of discrediting "MGTOW/MRA/misogyny movements"

What a fucking ridiculous thing to do.

Describing it as a "movement", as if it's a threat to anything whatsoever and needs to be discredited, is so retarded.

Are they that butthurt that some people question their narrative?
>>
>>36279190
I get why they wouldn't be in Eastern Europe but UK/France are Antifa bread and butter
>>
>>36278701
Fuck off reddit... Anyone? Just me?
>>
We Did It, /r9k/!
>>
>>36278701

>You are not allowed in your own home for 7 hours a day for an entire week
>So we can produce a Youtube video on our smartphones
>In exchange, we will give you enough money to buy a crappy bicycle
>>
>>36279353
it's a funny thread, gets a pass. autistic /pol/ shit is where the line is drawn
>>
>>36279415
Lol that was originalio what a dumb bitch
>>
I genuinely want to see what the fuck they would have produced.

Are they just planning to act like an angry sperg on camera and pretend they represent the "misogyny movement"?
>>
>r9k
>NEET

Its such obvious b8
>>
>>36279521
Yes, what else?

>>36279522
Look at her post history.
>>
>>36279521

Well, what do we know

>They are passing off scripted video as authentic
>It is important to them that you are not there
>The OP said that the project needs to be kept secret to succeed and that people would try to expose them

I think they're going to make it look like surveillance camera footage of a "nice guy" losing his shit and beating up a woman while saying wrongspeakful things about women. I also think it will be shitty and obvious that it's scripted.
>>
>>36278701
why are they attacking mgtow? we don't even hate women and we came to the conclusion that the system is the problem not women. women are fine if they are under control but the system has allow them to act like spoiled children with no consequences or responsibilities.
>>
>using reddit
Fucking kek
>>
>>36280010
Because they don't like people identifying that women act like spoiled children with no consequences or responsibilities.
>>
>>36279682
>>>They are passing off scripted video as authentic
Basically this, 99% certainty.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.