[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your fetish or fetishes. I don't want this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 44

File: 1388389550905.jpg (363KB, 1167x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1388389550905.jpg
363KB, 1167x1020px
Tell me about your fetish or fetishes.

I don't want this to just be another survey thread, so let's actually talk to each other.

Did you think about your fetish today? How do you feel about your fetish in general? Where do you think it comes from? What do you like about it? Have you told anyone about it? Have you tried it in real life (if it's doable)? Any other thoughts you'd like to share?

I'll try to respond to you before I go to sleep
>>
Furry stuff

GF is into it and doesnt mind wearing a tail in bed.

I know people think its cringe, but IMO everyone has weird fetishes and its pretty likely the people who might say furry stuff is gross are pretty likely to be into incest, anal or any other fetishes that me and plenty of others think is gross.

No doubt it came from lack of any romantic partner in my life for many years so my uh... standards, slipped. But I consider it not to be degenerate since it doesn't hurt anyone. I just think tails and paws are nice and soft and a girl panting in bed is hot.

I don't tell people but if they press me on it I won't deny it.
>>
>>36278602
Furry stuff is hated because it's tradition here and people jump on the bandwagon. If it's just a fetish and you're not obnoxiously posting it everywhere, it's no different than any other fetish, which is to say there's nothing wrong with having it. The furry community is what makes everyone hate it.

The thing about fetishes is, if you don't have that particular fetish it's probably gross to you, same with everyone. I'm glad your girlfriend doesn't mind indulging it a bit with you, must be nice anon.
>>
Absolute mental destruction and degredation. I want the girl to be a mother or daughter and get fucked so brutally and hard that she forgets about the love and warmth of her family and becomes a mindless worthless cum toilet. I want her to forget about her kids, abandoning them is a plus, and just worship cock.
>>
>>36278416
Having heterosexual relations with woman
>>
>>36278662
How do you feel about this fetish right after you fap?

>>36278689
What's stopping you?
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1032x1457px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1032x1457px
size differences

big girls

it's a detriment
>>
>>36278742
That fetish was really common in the last thread I made like this.

I think it's interesting that so many girls want guys bigger than them, and so many guys want girls bigger than them. It's unfortunate to be on the side where your desire is unrealistic, you see the other half of the population and that same desire is the expected norm for them. Fate is cruel.
>>
>>36278662
>>36278733
I usually don't feel anything, maybe a little remorse but I am more intrigued on what would make a person do this, kind of like a morbid curiosity.
>>
>>36278761
>so many guys want girls bigger than them
i think it's just an autist/robot thing

it's very abnormal
>>
>>36278764
>but I am more intrigued on what would make a person do this, kind of like a morbid curiosity.
What do you mean? You're intrigued on what makes you have that desire? Or you're intrigued about what could make a person do what you fantasize about
>>
>>36278648
Its ironic because after years of being shy I joined the furry community to try and find a partner who shared the interest but almost all of them, it was a way of life. Like everything about them revolved around their obsession with it, I couldn't stand them. Many were also WAY too sexual.

gf hates the community as well for various reasons.
>>
>>36278777
Nice trips, I am intrigued in what would make a person feel like nothing but used meat. How do they justify themselves? What type of denial are they in, are they really happy as a cock slave? Stuff like that.
>>
Ripped pants, see-through leggings, pantylines, and panties. Girls underwear get me diamond-hard, I don't know where it came from but I don't really care. I thought about it today when a really cute girl I work with had noticeable pantylines and when she bent over to sweep her shirt rode up and I could see her light-purple panties. I'm hard thinking about it now desu
>>
File: 08.jpg (204KB, 800x1192px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
204KB, 800x1192px
>tall grills
>gentle femdom

It's probably one of the least difficult fetishes to figure out. Tall grills are supposed to be more physically domineering. Tall grills will also bear me tall children. I also find the mismatch to be cute. As for the gentle femdom, it probably stems from a desire to be sexually wanted and pursued. It must be nice to be desired.
>>
>>36278812
I can understand that. I'm trans and I don't want to be a part of any trans community, I feel so disconnected from other trans people and often can't stand them, even though we have shared feelings. It's another thing that makes me feel bad about the way I am, that questioning "Am I really like them?". It's a shitty feeling.

>>36278813
I would imagine that even the most extreme nymphomaniacs wouldn't be happy being a cock sleeve 100% of the time.
>>
>>36278848
>that fetish
>that specific doujin

My fucking nigga
>>
omorashi is my main desu. i just fetishize most of the shit that fucked with me for like ever.
abuse, bully, forceful
>>36278857
>tfw you only like mtfg for the negative reinforcement
>>
>>36278848
Do you have the rest of this comic..?
>>
File: tags.png (126KB, 229x7160px) Image search: [Google]
tags.png
126KB, 229x7160px
Out of all the fetishes my favorite is transformation.

>Did you think about your fetish today?
Yup, thought about being turned into a dog and getting fucked by my human master.

>How do you feel about your fetish in general?
It's pretty great, it expands into so many subcategories and it can be combined practically with any other fetish to make it even better (assuming you like the fetish in the first place).

>Where do you think it comes from
It came from the first time I came across a TG art when I was 13 years old, it was about a girl putting cat ears on a guy and turning him into a girl, then the next one I remember reading was about a highschool student turned into a girl.

I do remember liking seeing ships being taken over in Galaga and I used to like dreams where I submitted and became apart/like whatever was chasing me.

>Have you told anyone about it?
>Have you tried it in real life (if it's doable)?
No and unfortunately no.

>Any other thoughts you'd like to share?
Literally the greatest fetish on earth.
>>
>>36278813
>>36278857
I know its not really a reality, but I get off on watching people destroy themselves I guess, losing themselves to pleasure.
>>
>>36278912
called "Superior Cake"

https://e-hentai.org/g/500589/0f796a4849/
>>
>>36278900
mtfg is utterly repulsive to me. I don't like to think of myself as a hateful perosn but I really cannot stand it, or /lgbt/ in general. I don't even feel comfortable replying to you because of the implication that you are a transgirl like myself, I'm bothered by the fact that you posted in this thread. It's irrational, I know, I guess I hadn't realized how transphobic I've become.

>>36278915
You posted this in the last thread didn't you? It's nice to see you again even though I don't think we talked.

>>36278925
How do you feel about drug addicts?
>>
>>36278857
Respect to trans people who be their own person. I've known a few trans people over the last 5 or so years and some just because a female version of themselves, some adopted an entirely new lifestyle where literally the first thing they tell you is they are trans. They go from someone who used to post about anime/games to someone who only shares negative news stories about trans rights in other countries.

The group victim complex is strong, why can some of them ignore that and just be a trans person while some let it define them.
>>
File: 1473806447258.jpg (507KB, 1320x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1473806447258.jpg
507KB, 1320x2000px
>>36278848
Sauce please aboriginally
>>
>>36278416
I want to meet a chubby single mother (40's-50's) with a straight up fat daughter in her late teens/early 20's, and have some freaky three-way shit... How does one start that conversation? "Hi, I'd like to take you home... to your daughter... and we could all watch netflix together with some ice cream and chocolate syrup?"

I've got a thing for fatties. I'd even entertain a bi-threesome if the guy was hairless and feminine enough.
>>
>>36278969
Already given. see >>36278943
>>
>>36278969
It was posted here >>36278943
>>
>>36278925
>>36278951
If they are female and somewhat attractive I dont mind druggies, I'm a fan of the journey but not the destination in that case. Like Jennifer Connelly from A Requiem for a Dream is so fucking hot to me, watching her devolve into a drug addicted sex slave.
>>
Submission/Degregation out of her own free will would be one of my more persistent ones. Meaning I am not just content with her simply doing what I demand like any sane perv, but also want her asking for and enjoying it. Talking of unrealistic ones.
>>
>>36278951
i dunno, i mean i just go there because i don't have anywhere else to share those feels. it's not my defining attribute by any means, but the feels are stronk.
ehh, i mean just filter all that stuff it it makes you feel that strongly, but that seems like something to look internally at, cause it could be caused by some form of unhealthy coping, but that's just my thoughts and i'm just a sperg posing on here so lolidktbhfam
more on tpic tho, how do you feel about people drugging you? i like the idea of someone just butting solutions up my butt, but like more with the whole trust and like i know what it is, well what could be in there, and they know what i can't have at the time.
>>
Sneezing

Did you think about your fetish today?
Yes

How do you feel about your fetish in general?
It's cool but I wish it wasn't nessecary to get off.

Where do you think it comes from?
Don't know and definitely don't want to find out.

What do you like about it?
It's easy to do with the sneezing powder I own and guys don't seem to mind doing it that much. I love it when they're super enthusiastic though.

Have you told anyone about it?
Yes

Have you tried it in real life (if it's doable)?
Yes, a few times

Any other thoughts you'd like to share?
There are dozens of us.....dozens!
>>
File: purin.png (583KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
purin.png
583KB, 1000x1333px
fat girls are bomb

I want one to sit on my face. I want to hug and spoon them. it's all I think about.
>>
>>36278962
I never, ever talk about being trans in person, but I can't help but bring it up more often than I should online, I don't know what it is, the compulsive need to yap about it. Being trans is unpleasant and generally involves having an unpleasant life and it's easy to build up feelings to the point where you can't contain them.

It's VERY easy to fall into a victim mentality, trans or no. Everyone wants to feel like the world is against them.

>>36278987
I think your best bet would be having an older and younger girl that aren't related and doing more of a roleplaying thing. If you play the role of 'daddy' you can probably find some girls into it, maybe.

>>36279004
Yeah, drugs are the real path to complete self-destruction in the pursuit of pleasure. Makes sense that it would tie into your fetish when combined with sex.

>>36279005
Honestly that seems like it would be easier to get than forcing someone to be submissive.

>>36279045
The term butt-chug never fails to make me giggle because I'm immature about stuff like that. I don't think I'd ever actually want to take drugs through my butt though, I don't like taking drugs in general. Taking hormones every night and day makes me feel like a grandma.
>>
>>36278951
>You posted this in the last thread didn't you? It's nice to see you again even though I don't think we talked.
Yes.

And that picture you posted, I immediately recognized that particular witch.

https://exhentai.org/g/564437/8878ce5375
>>
Another fetish of mine is monstergirls. Some people think it's weird, but to me it just encompasses a couple things(depending on the source material). Animalistic sexuality and loving monogamous family life.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1280x2033px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1280x2033px
>it's another maladaptive daydream about not having to go to my wagecuck job because a giantess is destroying the city and demolished my workplace
>>
>>36279119
It could be doable... I've had mothers of my girlfriends hit on me while I was younger, but they were skinny hateful bitches. That was back when being hateful was a turn off and I believed things like "This girl is the one. I will never love anyone else again."
>>
>>36279119
I wish I had a normal non destructive fetish, but everything else seems so bland anymore.
>>
>>36279135
I actually didn't know the image I posted was from a hentai, unless you just meant you recognized Yuria

>>36279138
>Some people think it's weird
Really? I've never seen people complain about monstergirls before, at least nothing like the complaints about traps, scat, urine, furries, cucking etc.

>>36279161
You wouldn't feel bad about all the people getting killed?

>>36279175
Never give up hope I say.
>>
>>36279216
>You wouldn't feel bad about all the people getting killed?
do you feel bad about the civilians that die in action movies? not really, it's the same way
>>
>>36279214
>I wish I had a normal non destructive fetish,
I very much know that feel

>>36279266
I do actually because I'm a gigantic bleeding heart pussy. I was more asking that question as a joke but it didn't really come across that way in text, I hope you'll forgive my autism.
>>
File: 1463049044863.jpg (330KB, 900x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1463049044863.jpg
330KB, 900x1216px
>>36278416
My fetish is farting. I thought about it today when I masturbated to it. I don't really like it, it's nasty and nobody can relate. I've enjoyed dirty disgusting things my entire life. I've never told anyone in person, but I try to find people online to talk to as to ease the loneliness I guess. I stuck a pump up my butt before I found out that it was dangerous to do so. I wish it wasn't so strange and that I could find others into it.
>>
>>36279216
I remember seeing a while ago in /dsg/ like four years ago, it's pretty great.
>>
>>36278416
lesbians all around
fuck straight shit, its been overdone
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1280x2036px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1280x2036px
>>36279287
don't worry bud i'm also a fucking autist
>>
>>36279161
If it makes you feel bad that your fetish is 100% unrealistic, just know that in real life a girl would look disgusting if she was that big.
Her pores would be big enough to fit your body in, her body hair would be extremely noticeable, and pretty much every single little flaw would be obvious.
>>
>>36278416

>Diapers
>Femdom
>Bondage
>Light crossdressing

Yes. All three I have tried on certain occassions tried all three at once
>>
File: 1476629584119.jpg (32KB, 350x547px) Image search: [Google]
1476629584119.jpg
32KB, 350x547px
absolutely massive crossdressing fetish. 90% of my faps are self-inserting in trap doujins. I blame my sister for this, she's a bit under two years older than me so when we were both little kids she would always make me do whatever she was doing. That meant doing all her little girl stuff with her. Wearing dresses, painting nails, etc. I specifically remember a board game where you moved around the board collecting plastic jewelry that you had to wear with the ultimate goal of becoming the pretty pretty princess.
That sort of thing's gotta fuck a guy up for life, and I've been into the idea of being a girl ever since.

It's pretty embarrassing and I'd never be able to tell anyone IRL. When we both lived at home I would steal her clothes and wear them all the time tho.
>>
>>36279348
Why do diapers get paired up with femdom and crossdressing so often? I've never really understood the connection.

>>36279374
That's a pretty harmless fetish even though it's probably very embarassing to have. TONS of people are into it anon.
>>
I have a fetish for really pale girls with dark hair and bags under their eyes.
I also have a fetish for mentally ill girls, especially girls with BPD and suicidal girls/terminally ill girls-sick with wasting diseases. I want to have a cute dying gf who I can mourn.

I think about my fetish every day.

It's a strange fetish.

It probably comes from my general obsession with death and dying.

I like cute girls who look sickly.

I have not told anyone

No, I have not tried to bad touch a terminally ill girl.
>>
>>36279430
I think it has to do with overbearing mothers most of the time.
>>
>>36279465
>It probably comes from my general obsession with death and dying.
Do you think it maybe comes from your desire to love and take care of someone who truly needs it, and truly needs you?

>>36279476
That actually seems so obvious that I feel stupid for not realizing it.
>>
>>36279514
>Do you think it maybe comes from your desire to love and take care of someone who truly needs it, and truly needs you
Yeah, probably, actually.

It might also stem from an aversion to rejection. But dying is Aesthetic
>>
File: 1477735788241.jpg (128KB, 625x700px) Image search: [Google]
1477735788241.jpg
128KB, 625x700px
>>36279430
is it really that common? It's too embarrassing for me. My sister has a full size mirror in her room and whenever I'd go in there to dress up I'd see myself in the mirror out of the corner of my eye and break down in tears.
>>
>>36279584
Maybe the desire to mourn them is your way of wanting to cherish the person you love. You want a relationship that is far more intimate and meaningful than most.

>>36279590
>I'd see myself in the mirror out of the corner of my eye and break down in tears.
Why do you think that is?

I used to dress up in my mom and sisters clothes constantly throughout my entire childhood and up to early teens, but it wasn't a sexual thing for me, it was a tranny thing.
>>
>>36278848
This anon possesses exquisite taste!
>>
>>36279430
I really don't know to be honest
>>
>>36278416
My three biggest fetishes are muscular women, yandere, and female-on-male rape. I don't know where they came from. I guess deep down I just really want a tough girl that doesn't take no for an answer. I've joked about the first one with friends, but never told anyone about the last two. I've never tried it in real life because I can't get girls, let alone one crazy enough about me to try to rape me, but I'd like to believe I could at least get a fit girl in the future.
>>
>>36279681
I'm starting to think that femdom may be the single most common fetish on /r9k/
>>
>>36279681
Yandere is GOAT, my man.
I want a girl who would be willing to kill for me.
>>
File: 1480195444581.jpg (229KB, 663x445px) Image search: [Google]
1480195444581.jpg
229KB, 663x445px
>>36279633
>Why do you think that is?
Because I was just an overweight hairy guy in ill-fitting clothes. In that moment, the shame hits you like a ton of bricks.
>>
>>36279765
Why not become cute?
>>
File: tio.png (586KB, 680x751px) Image search: [Google]
tio.png
586KB, 680x751px
>>36279756
it makes sense

i'm a scared boring beta KHHV. literally the only way i can see myself being in a relationship is if an assertive girl took an interest in me for whatever reason and made it happen.
>>
Diapers
Ageplay
Piss+Scat(Only with diapers)
Spanking
Femdom can be hot too

Yes, daily.
I don't really see diapers as an extreme fetish. I guess it's alright
>Where do you think it comes from?
Definitely from early childhood.
>What do you like about it?
I just find diapers really... comforting, and also pretty arrousing. Every fetish I have plays into diapers.
Yes, I've told my oneitis and she seems to think it's "cute" and would be willing to wear them but not use it(for shit at least). She's into weirder stuff than me so I guess it's not much for her.
>>
>>36279756
It's weird, even though I fantasize about getting raped by a woman frequently, some days I want a cute submissive girl while others I want a tough, aggressive girl with a bit of a soft side. I can't decide whether I like femdom or want to be the dominant one more. I guess I just have a wide range of tastes.
>>
>>36279765
The shame is overwhelming. Even though I wear the clothes I want constantly I still feel ashamed for being the way I am. Society is too good at shitting on biological males for wanting to be feminine.

>>36279761
I want a girl who be willing to painfully kill me
>>
>>36279822
Yeah, I can see this. I think my fetish materializes out of the same drive, except instead of a girl taking interest in my, the only way I could get one is if she were only in need of emotional support.

I guess weak guys either go for strong girls or extremely weak girls.

In that case, I think my fetish is just an extreme version of the drive that brings people into liking Katawa Shoujo
>>
>>36279639
I possess almost 2 gigs of exquisite taste, Anon.
Yes I know it's Ubuntu and I am basically saying fuck Micro$oft in the plebbiest way possible
>>
>>36279872
Kill you?

Don't you want a girl who will hack all your limbs off so you can't leave?

That way she can take care of you forever
>>
>>36279782
muh depression
pretty much anything that requires the smallest amount of effort pretty much isn't happening.
Besides, I'm mostly only into it when I'm horny, I'm not really trans or anything. So making lifestyle changes would be the wrong decision.
>>
>>36279863
There's appeal to both kinds of girls right? Maybe try to find a girl who can be everything. People who act tough don't always act that way.

>>36279878
I'm sure some strong guys like strong girls too. It has it's own unique appeal.

>>36279912
>That way she can take care of you forever
I don't really find yandere attractive honestly. I just want the wonderful extreme pain
>>
>>36279912
I've never thought that I'd find something like this hot.
>>
File: 16.jpg (196KB, 800x1201px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
196KB, 800x1201px
>>36279863
I think gentle femdom is the perfect middle ground for what you like. It's mainly an assertive girl that you will eventually take the lead with.
>>
>>36279965
>So making lifestyle changes would be the wrong decision.
Maybe you could find a balance. Don't lose weight but maybe shave your body hair, start a skincare routine, buy a wig etc. There's actually a market for chubby/fat crossdressers who pull it off.

>>36280051
Definitely seems like the /r9k/ fetish of choice
>>
>>36280051
too bad they're just a fantasy hahahahahhhh
>>
>>36280276
It's not that hard to find a girl into gentle femdom, a lot of girls are like that naturally. Certainly much easier to find than a girl into normal femdom
>>
I have to sleep soon, it was nice talking to you robots.

I hope this thread is still up tomorrow when I wake up

I hope someone asks me about my fetish sometime too
>>
>>36280051
>that you will eventually take the lead with.
I want this meme to die. Switches are the fucking worst.
>>
>>36280646
Are they? I imagined occasionally alternating would be nice.
>>
File: 1392756821975.png (572KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1392756821975.png
572KB, 666x666px
>>36280699
Only if you like that at all. Personally sub women are not only not what I'm into, they are an actual turn-off. What I complaining about specifically is that too many people push that trope. It makes me die a little every time I'm reading a good doujin or audio or w/e and halfway through the girl turns into a sub.

It'd be like wanting to watch some breast fetish porn and then halfway through her tits fall off and she's flat. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with flat, but ffs that's not what I wanted to watch today!
>>
>>36280771
I'm not fond of that happening in porn, but I feel like it could be fun IRL if any of us could get laid.
>>
Hypnosis fetish is best fetish. I have collected lots of hypno-related porn over the years. I've also sometimes hypnotized girls. Nothing better than a girl who is okay with completely letting go of control and willing to do absolutely anything.
>>
>>36280820
In the context of a relationship I'll concede I'd cope. Still wouldn't be terrible keen on it for it's own sake, though.
>>
I'm submissive, and I want to be controled. I like being told what to do, and more specifically I like being forced to do so.

I don't want a guy to rape me, but a loving sub/dom bf. I think about it a lot. I'm not a very decisive or confident person, and I'm 100% sure that's why it started.
>>
>>36281054

That isn't a fetish. That's what essentially ALL of you wan't.
Fuck off bitch
>>
>>36280771
Fucking this. It's annoying when it ends with missionary and is basically no different from the usual submissive woman H-manga that there's already so much of.
>>
>>36281170
You can domme from missionary, though, just saying.
>>
>>36281054
You are most likely a girl(male) right?
>>
Women pissing. Basically I really get off on just watching it, preferable desperation leading to a squat outside etc.

Yes I spent most of the day and night thinking about it

I don't know where it comes from, I just know that it was something I wanted to watch porn of as soon as I discovered masturbation and internet porn. I like that I can enjoy something so simple, but dislike that it's kinda weird and perverted I guess. I have never told anyone about it and don't plan on it. I have only seen digital images of it, but would really like to see it for real, but I doubt that becomes possible.
>>
>>36281157

Nope, girl(girl)
>>
I like nipple clamps, gags and anal toys/dildos. Its a bit weird in my mind because I'm a guy, but i dont really care i guess.
>>
>>36278416
latex, leather, onepiece swimsuit, BDSM, nipple play

long session of messy makeout
>>
>>36281396
I'm >>36280896 . Have you ever been hypnotized? Sounds like it would be exactly what you want.
>>
>>36281396
You quoted the wrong post. I don't hate women at all. I just hate you. Submissive women make me sick.
>>
>>36281477

Interesting, I've actually never heard of it before. Tell me a bit about it?
>>
>>36281495

That's awesome, go find a dominate woman. Just not my style. My specific fetish isn't a "AWALT" type deal.

Sorry for the miss quote though, enjoy your day anon.
>>
>>36281396
>girl(girl)
yeah exactly, women are lazy bitches
>>
>>36281535
STOP REPLYING ME. I wouldn't have blown up at you like that if you didn't reply to me.

You're literally embarrassing me by making me act like an autist. I couldn't even finish reading your post because I felt so embarrassed.
>>
>>36281503
Well there's a lot of misconceptions about it. It's not magic, but it is real. It's really just a heightened state of focus, and what you get out of it is what you want out of it. So if you want to let go of your thoughts and be controlled by the hypnotist, that can work pretty well. You still won't do things you don't normally do, so it's not like you can be ordered to do things you don't want while hypnotized.

It can be a really fun kink if you're willing to give it a shot. You can even try it in your own privacy, listen to some hypnosis recordings and see how well they work for you.
>>
>>36280494
If you are a girl(female), what is your fetish?
>>
Hypnosis/Mind control shit.

I probably think about it everyday yeah. It's a pretty top tier fetish. I was always fascinated with it as a kid, probably cartoons are to blame. I told my ex about it, we RP-ed it a few times and it was pretty great, but it wasn't really his and we never tried legitimate hypnosis. Most of the aspects of the fetish I like aren't really practicable anyway.
>>
>>36278416
I'm really into hands. Both broad and hairy, typically masculine and delicate and long fingered hands turn me on. I've hypothesised that it's probably an association due to watching solo masturbation during my formative porn years, and my friend thinks it could be a sublimation of my desire (and failure) to play the piano.

>>36280494
What IS your fetish anon?
>>
A girl gave me a bull fetish.

She found my penis very large and became fascinated with the idea of bringing wives to me to give them what they need, getting them addicted to it, and having them come back for more.

The addiction part is really what does it for me, even when I get lewd with boys online I love when they come back or can't stop fapping to me
>>
Armpits
Cum swap/eating own cum from a girl
Deepthroating
>>
>>36282135
Are you a grill or homogay? If grill please be my hypnoslave.
>>
>>36282584
I am a grill (female).

Tell me more about yourself.
>>
Really vanilla stuff, frankly. Hairy. Armpit. Feet. Oral. I guess it just comes from being taboo, and I can't explain my attraction to it. I'd like to indulge in them for real, if possible.
>>
File: 1465123269298.gif (1MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1465123269298.gif
1MB, 500x278px
>>36282135
What aspects do you like?

I like the fetish in a sexual sense and being hypnotized as a mindless breeding slave, but not sure if the non sexual stuff would do it for me.
>>
>>36282787
I meant in a sexual sense, and I like the idea of being the slave as well as the one hypnotizing the slave. The thing is I really like the idea of permanent complete brainwashing. It's always a bit less appealing if in a fantasy the hypno is temporary or it's possible to return back to normal sometimes. Removing all memories and completely changing personality is great. Obviously this isn't possible, at least through any remotely ethical means, and I don't actually want to experience mental death or inflict it on others except when I'm horny
>>
>>36278416

I can get aroused by 2D images that are just lewd, but bonus points if they contain any of the following.

Plasters on face, over breasts, pussy.
Bandages on hands.
Fake blood.
Skirts.
Dress up (Fox/cat/bunny ears/tails maid costume)
Purring or meowing.
Drinking milk.
Wearing hoodies/warm clothes.
Tummy rubbing.
Licking.
Rough.
Gentle bambi sex. (Which is gentle, slow, passionate sex)
Collars.
Master/pet.
Sex while wearing onesies.
Watching a girl hump a pillow.
Teasing.
Light bondage.
Outdoor sex.
Oral.
Praising (Who's a good girl? ect)
Really clingy behaviour.
>>
File: 1465475173751.gif (1023KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1465475173751.gif
1023KB, 500x281px
>>36282842
That sounds like fun, you mentioned RP and I like the sound of both. If you're looking, mind if I drop an email to chat about it more?

I feel a bit weird getting into intimate details from both aspects in a thread so if you just wanted to talk about it that's cool too

[email protected]
>>
I just enjoy the idea of meeting an awkward vaguely-feminine boy and feminizing him, then having a nice loving relationship probably full of rough sex and incest roleplay
>>
>>36282889
Sent you an email originally
>>
File: 1464873037828.gif (995KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1464873037828.gif
995KB, 500x541px
>>36283200
Kinda dumb but I think the site is dying or dead, cause I'm not getting an email and it is loading very slow/wasn't loading at all a few minutes ago.

Copy/paste to [email protected] instead please!
>>
>>36283274
How about this time? Did it work?
>>
>>36283323
Yes! Going to respond now
>>
I want to build a vr brothel to connect anonymous people together to roleplay their fetishes.
>>
File: bumdiddlethisfiddle.png (67KB, 155x187px) Image search: [Google]
bumdiddlethisfiddle.png
67KB, 155x187px
>>36278416
my fetish is handholding
>>
>>36278416
Anyone like facesitting?

I really like it and have been experimenting with it lately. How do I make it more interesting, like other positions that involve facesitting?
>>
File: quietlife.png (890KB, 500x742px) Image search: [Google]
quietlife.png
890KB, 500x742px
>>36282175
Is it you.....

Yoshikage Kira?
>>
>>36278416

I've got three main fetishes outside of loving penis in vagina

Defeat/bad end: got if from watching cartoons and playing video games and thinking what would realistically happen to her if she did lose. Basically anything where a heroine gets defeated and gets raped and enslaved. The humiliation aspect and getting reputation ruined is great.

Lezdom: where one woman sexually dominates and abuses another woman. Just find it really hot, especially when the sub is forced to eat out the dom.

Mind control/hypnosis: where a woman loses control of herself and has to obey someone else. My favorite is when a mind control heroine betrays her teammates and gets them captured or killed and she willingly submits to her master. Like, not only sexual submission, but like she gives her master knowledge and works for him to make him better.

An example of what I jerk off to is something like Batgirl getting mind controlled by a villian and submitting to his will. She reveals her true identity and reveals all her secrets to him. Then he fucks her which cements his control and then Batgirl betrays Batman and tricks him into getting captured or killed by the villian and then it ends with Batgirl being the mind controllers pet and being used as a prostitute to make money, her reputation is ruined,and she works as a body guard/assassin for the mind control guy.
>>
>>36283442
>Anyone like facesitting?
I like the idea of facesitting, I've never done it though
>>
>>36283539
It's really fun and nice. Having an ass suffocate you and you can't breath until she decides to allow you. When I cum she stuffs her ass into my face and smothers me.
>>
File: fmf0x.jpg (814KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
fmf0x.jpg
814KB, 1680x1050px
>>36278416
I am a bisexual furry. Meaning I have an attraction towards animated anthropomorphic animals. (male and female foxes in particular) I find muscular bodies to be a real turn on. I am also a cardiophile (the sound of heart beating gets me excited). I don't quite know where these fetishes came (no pun intended) from. I've had them since I was a teenager and I've been fapping nearly everyday since then. If there is anything I like about the last two fetishes that I mentioned is that it manages to motivate me to keep a somewhat decent fit physique. I never have and never will tell anyone outside of the confines of anonymous image boards about any of my fetishes. No one but me needs to know about them. I have instances where when I'm laying in my bed I will fantasize about being a sexy muscular anthropomorphic male fox (in other words I enter my fursona) and all 3 of my fetishes are involved in this fantasy.
>>
>>36283577
>I have instances where when I'm laying in my bed I will fantasize about being a sexy muscular anthropomorphic male fox (in other words I enter my fursona) and all 3 of my fetishes are involved in this fantasy.
Are you a guy or a girl?
>>
>>36278915
> I do remember liking seeing ships being taken over in Galaga and I used to like dreams where I submitted and became apart/like whatever was chasing me.

I remember seeing some guy on /vr/ post something related to the idea of seeing his spaceship getting captured in Galaga giving him a hard-on.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 378x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 378x520px
I really, really like fatties. There are very few things hotter to me than weight gain. It's about the humiliation and dominance I can exercise over them.
>>
Children
I think about it every waking moment.
>>
File: tied.jpg (120KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tied.jpg
120KB, 1000x1200px
>tied up, can't move
>eyes covered, cant see anything
>ears plugged, can't hear anything
>the only sensation i receive is someone pleasuring my penis
>>
>>36284367
>It's about the humiliation and dominance I can exercise over them.
I disagree, I like the opposite way more

I like when the girl is gaining because she wants to, and doesn't give a damn. and she forces you to buy food and feed her and stuff

>tfw no dom gainer gf
>>
>tfw not a dykey trapfag living with a huge muscley dickgirl
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489774831331.jpg (13KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489774831331.jpg
13KB, 552x414px
I have a huge crossdressing/sissy fetish atm, had it for a long time and have now been experimenting more with chastity.

For years I've crossdressed, I remember being a young teen and seeing some drawing on this site that made me want to try it with my mothers clothes. Found her lingerie, met up with men/sadists online and they'd pick me up from near my house and take me to them when I was older. Had a few bad run ins though and had to flee to friends houses.

Been with my girlfriend for three years and have still played with analysis stimulation, crossdressing and chastity when I can but have opened up to her this past year about these fetishes. This has resulted in us just coming off a week of chastity and me asking her to verbally humiliate me as I use a dido on her and eat her out whilst in chastity. It has been so blessed.

Finished the week by being let out yesterday and dominating her before Cumming in her.

Weirdly though, I've been watching cuckold porn too but had a dream about her actually doing it,humiliating me by telling all our friends and leaving me for him and it broke my heart so that fetish is unfortunately gone out of my system luckily, despite discussing it with her before but her saying she would never do it.

I think I've always been kinky, been with a lot of different people and tried a lot of different things, but the crossdressing, reading trap doujins (self insert) and analysis stimulation, as well as femdom will always be here to stay.

It's just nice to have someone I can talk to about these things and play around with some of them even though they may not be her cup.of tea. However, the chastity week and all the affection and organisations she got has made her want to try it again every now and then, which is a major plus.
>>
File: 1492183207447.png (382KB, 564x930px) Image search: [Google]
1492183207447.png
382KB, 564x930px
Female feet.

Something about them. I love them. They're soft and have so many beautiful curves. Just want to lick them.

I told my gf about it when we were getting serious. She's totally ok with it. Let me try some things with hers. Hers were softer than I even imagined. Let me "fuck" them. Not as stimulating as expected. Don't really taste like anything either. Whatever, sometimes I have then on my face while I fuck her. Touch them whenever I want.

I suppose it's not a totally active fetish. More, complimentary. Like thighhighs. They don't really feel too great on the dick, but look nice.
>>
>>36278416
>lesbian rape
>gf getting seduced/raped by her lesbian bf
>yandere imouto
>enternal loli(especially vampire)
>girl getting raped by a big dog
>2d traps
These are my major fetishes.
I can't do most of them in real life,i never get a gf anyway but if i had one i wouldn't want her to have sex with her bf(i would like it just a tiny bit).

I guess the most realistic thing is the one with the dog rapes girl but even that would be pretty hard to do.
For that i would have to:
>get a dog
>train him to rape on my command(training could probably be done with a sexdoll.
>go to a town far away from mine
>abduct a girl
>bring her with do dog to a forest house
>let the dog rape her and film it
>kill the dog,burn his corpse,and bury the ashes far away in another forest
>leave the girl with enough food and a map to get back home
Would be way to much work,extremly expensive and it would kinda suck for the girl.
>>
>>36283442
Tried that before. Just found the lack of air annoying. Very erotic though
>>
>>36286182
I'm incorragbly depraved.

But braap is key almost
>>
>>36283623
I'm a bisexual (although I mostly lean towards having a preference for men) guy.
>>
>tall girls
>gentle femdom
>a little of mommydom
>light muscle girls
I'm starting to think that I'm just lazy and want the girl to do everything
>>
>lactation
>lace
>lingerie, garterbelts, stockings
>Mary Janes
I'd say my tastes are fairly tame. I just like when girls dress up in nice clothes other than leggings and timbs. I learned about ANR over the net when I was in my teenager years and it's still going strong. I have yet to find a nice girl though.
>>
>>36282842
Dammit, I had to leave the thread and now someone else got a female hypnoslave.
>>
depends on the mood, but usually its sex with a 5'3 girl (im a 6'4 guy) which includes mutual spitting and licking alcohol from each others bodies

btw we both need to be on some drugs, amphetamine or molly perhaps

oh and of course, cumming on her face and pissing all over her boobs and body afterwards while shes kneeling
>>
>>36278416
I really love wven girls wear skirts and or high socks.
Very vanilla, I know.

I just dont know why.
>>
>>36286845
Sex on drugs is the best sex you can have, at lest thats what I heared.

Maybe the best fetish out there.
The pissing thing is kinda strange, but I guess if she's on drugs she wont mind.
>>
File: 1491351689800.jpg (335KB, 1024x1266px) Image search: [Google]
1491351689800.jpg
335KB, 1024x1266px
Yay the thread is still up

>>36282074
Sorry, I am not a girl (female), just a girl (male)

>>36282175
>What IS your fetish anon?
It's pretty edgy/autismo, you've been warned
Physical pain. It just feels good to me, it's hard to describe. I feel like I have some kind of defect in my brain that makes it feel better for me than for others. The thing is that this fetish doesn't seem to have a limit. I have felt extreme pain before from serious injury and it is the most wonderful feeling in the world. I fantasize about being punched, kicked, stabbed, cut up, beaten, legs broken, skin flayed, organs being ripped out. I fantasize about anything that has the capacity to inflict pain (which is everything I guess). Objects like hammers and knives feel sexual to me, power tools and heavy machinery can be lewd too.

It's not something I associate with whips and chains or domination or submission or anything like that. It's pain for the sake of pain
>>
>>36287105
Have you orgasmed from it before
>>
>>36287105
Are you the guy (girl whatever) that posted about breaking her leg and how it were the most pleasurable month of her life?
>>
>>36287135
I haven't, but I came very close when I broke my arm. I was trying my best to stay composed in the ambulance and not give any indication to the people around me that it was an immensely sexual experience for me.

>>36287175
That sounds like me, I've posted about it a couple of times, but it was my arm not my leg
>>
>>36287184
Yeah that was you, its very likely that I mixed some of the parts up.
>>
>>36287184
It sounds to me from what you experienced during childhood caused your body to associate pain with pleasure, since you got accustomed or used to it. Is my reasoning anywhere it should be?
>>
>>36287240
That probably ties into heavily, I was abused as a kid. But I think the feeling of enjoying pain predates that. The first time I realized I liked feeling pain was when I just accidentally cut my thumb with a knife. It felt good so I continued to cut up my thumb pretty bad, but quickly came to the realization that what I was doing was wrong somehow and stopped.
>>
>>36279102
My brother. It's all I want.
>>
>>36286952
ye i heard the same and im pretty interested in all sorts of drugs so i can only imagine what kind of combo would it be with sex
>>
>>36278416
op pic is an incredible doujin.
>>
I love the idea of being turned into a sissy whore and being pimped out or fucked by a bunch of guys. Just a big cum dump.

I'm OK with it. I've tried to go to a few glory holes but always chicken out. No idea where it came from but I started cross dressing at like 12 and have done it for the last 14 years.

I've told my wife and she's ok with it to an extent but doesn't know how far I've taken it
>>
>>36278416
When I would sub for gay Kik Dom's, I would always tell them about how I loved someone being really mean about my dick size. I'm average (Around 6.5"), but love being told I have a small dick, that I'll never please a woman, that I'm only good as a sub-boy, and all that gay ass humiliation shit. Especially love them talking up themselves compared to my "prick."
Am I weird?
>>
>>36279863
Anon no kidding I'd be the perfect girl for you.
>>36283472
I wish, what a hunk.
>>36287105
That sounds like it'd get you in some sticky (ahhh) situations. Do you ever like, stub your toe deliberately?
>>
>>36288888
>Anon no kidding I'd be the perfect girl for you.
Please be my gf.
>>
File: tumblr_omcnp0vtlr1r5jxbso1_1280.png (858KB, 1280x990px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omcnp0vtlr1r5jxbso1_1280.png
858KB, 1280x990px
>>36278416
>Diapers
I think about it daily and I hate it. I know how I got it... my mom kept me in diapers until my fifth birthday, at which point I was fond of the sensations that wearing and wetting them gave. Was obsessed since. I like that it's soft and makes me feel kawaii. I told a few people, and each time it was a disaster. The last person I told was a girl who I thought was my best friend in high school. Days later she told police I was stalking her and I plead guilty since she blackmailed me and I didn't want her bringing up my fetish in court. I used to think about suicide all the time because I'm aware that I basically stand no chance of finding an accepting gf, being forced to accept a life of loneliness or turning to homosexuality like so many other ABDL males do. And yeah I wear sometimes, but not as often as I'd like (24/7).
>Small Penis Humiliation
>(Gentle) femdom/pegging
>Crossdressing/cuckolding
>Exhibitionism
>Bestiality
>Clowns
>Etc
No time to talk about these tho. Also berry nice pic OP.
>>
>>36278416
I like strangling cutting and gaping girls while they're tied up then slapping them about choking them with my cock and cumming in their ass or making them finish me with their feet so that I cum all over their stomach, after I let them ride me while spitting in my mouth choking me and just beating me up
>>
>>36278776
Their mom never cuddled them
>>
NECROPHILIA
IS
NOT
A
CRIME
FUCK YOU MOM
>>
>>36288888
Nice digits

But no I don't intentionally inflict pain on myself, I feel too bad about doing it.
>>
File: 1491655604882.gif (113KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
1491655604882.gif
113KB, 498x594px
>>36278416
> Samesize vore
> Preggophilia
> navel fetish
> Creepy stalker girls
>>
>>36278416
Don't have a gf but here's some fetishes of mine:

>brown skinned women
>futa/pegging
>blood
>fire/matchsticks/gasoline/etc.
>sado/masochism with me as dom
>ropes
>lactating
>edging
>edging someone else
>gentle femdom
>toned women

Those are the ones I think of off the top of my head. So how far gone am I?
>>
>>36278416
THE TENDIE KING BUMPS THIS THREAD, POST FETISHES IN THE NAME OF TENDIES. I WILL GIVE MINE: TENDIES.
>>
>>36289234
This post sounds a lot like me

I started going to therapy recently concerning my diaper fetish and how it basically controls my sexuality and how it has fucked with my sexual life and that in turn inhibits my social life. It helped me a bit, I don't know if it would help you.

I consider myself bisexual and I don't know if that's due to prison gay syndrome or rather because my sexuality was based on something so inherently non-sexual that I just latch onto both guys and girls or what. I think the thing that has helped me the most with the fetish is just the knowledge that I don't have to let it control my life, and I don't need to build a relationship around it.

I have only ever told one person outside of my therapist and that was a girl who I trusted quite a bit who saw that I had a fetish dating profile when she perused my e-mail one day. I felt like I could trust her and so far she has proven to be trustworthy, and since we never had a sexual relationship (she's gay) I don't think i have to worry much about whether she would use it against me
>>
I've had a thing for female feet ever since I was 13. The way they look, feel and smell just makes me diamonds. It's a bliss to see all these qt soles during the summer days.
>>
>>36291357
DON'T LISTEN TO THIS FOOL! HE'S NOTHING BUT A PITIFUL IMPOSTER
>>
>>36291468
REEEEEEEEEEE IM MUMMYS GOOD BOY GET YOUR OWN GOOD BOY POINTS
>>
>>36291489
BE GONE YOU FOOL, YOU'RE GOOD BOY POINT ARE MINE NOW!
>>
>>36291540
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE TENDIE KING SHALL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THIS. MY TENDIES, MIIIIIIIINE.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-14-11h49m43s391.png (450KB, 720x529px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-14-11h49m43s391.png
450KB, 720x529px
>>36279102
fat is where its at

idk what to say now
>>
File: 1491015510640.jpg (52KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1491015510640.jpg
52KB, 405x412px
>>36278416
I'm into onara., and I'm pretty ashamed of it.
>>
>>36291593
HOW DARE YOU CALL MY PRECIOUS TENDIES "YOUR'S"! YOU WILL ROT IN JAIL FOR YOUR WORDS, PEASANT SCUM!
>>
Being on the receiving end of humiliation and degredation, and pretty much any fetish that can be tied in with. Doesn't have to be overtly sexual to do it for me, just anything that gives me that feeling of a knot in the pit of my stomach. Can't think of anything hotter than finding a cute girl(either) to mercilessly bully me.

I was bullied pretty badly as a kid and spent most of my childhood miserable because of it so god only knows why it gets me so excited now.

Also furry, castration/nullification, being murdered by a qt.
>>
File: 1490983196121.jpg (398KB, 1200x1651px) Image search: [Google]
1490983196121.jpg
398KB, 1200x1651px
>>36278416
In case anyone wants source on OP.
>>
My fetish is so fucking weird I can't even say it anonymously.

>did you think about it today
yes

>how do you feel about it
it's fucking retarded

>where does it come from
???

>what do you like about it
really easy to get turned on, but that's for better or worse

>have you told anyone about it
(you)

>done it in real life
yes

Me fetish is the color green
>>
>>36291699
YOU DARE CALL ME A PEASANT? I COME FROM THE HIGHEST POINT OF MOUNT TENDIE. I AM THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSE OF TENDIES, I CONTROL THE TENDIES. YOU LOWLY SCUM WOULDN'T KNOW A GOOD TENDIE IF YOU HAD ALL THE GOOD BOY POINTS IN THE WORLD.
>>
>>36291806
YOUR GOOD BOY POINTS ARE JUST AS FAKE AS YOUR CROWN! DONT EVEN DARE TO CALL THAT DIRT YOU EAT TENDIES!
>>
Chastity. Denial. Teasing. It's got to the point that I only ever jack it to the censorship threads on /d/.
>>
>>36278416
I like gentle femdom. I think about quite a lot and would ideally want a relationship where the girl takes the lead. I feel it's pathetic though because it's just a wishful fantasy where I'm loved despite being "unmanly". It's not doable in real life because I'm undesirable and reclusive.
>>
File: smallacolytes.jpg (205KB, 348x984px) Image search: [Google]
smallacolytes.jpg
205KB, 348x984px
I'm obsessed with woman-led/matriarchal religion. Like a flip of christianity, almost.

Yes - I think about it basically every day, searching for new pics/videos, just random fantasies, etc...

Uh, I'm a bit confused by how this of all things turns me on like nothing else.

>Where do you think it comes from

Grew up Catholic (no, not molested) - gradually became interested in the aesthetic elements of that as well as the way authority is divided by gender. Hard to explain.

Only online.

>Have you tried it in real life (if it's doable)?

No, and I'm unsure what form it'd take.
>>
I want a program implanted into my brain that censors anything arousing that I see.
>>
For reference, I'm 5"4 and 250lbs. Kinda relevant because of the crushing. Anyway I guess this is less of a fetish, and more of a fantasy involving light femdom. Aside from this I'm actually pretty vanilla.

I'd have to find either a really skinny guy (like 130lbs or less) OR a really bulky muscly guy. The skinny guy needs to be really weak and submissive and the bulky guy needs to be dominant and really strong. I want the skinny guy to know that I can completely overpower him and there's nothing he can do about it, and I want to make the ripped guy completely submit to me even though he could overpower me at any point. So ideally I'd find ONE (not both) of the above guys, who's into obese girls and mild femdom. We'd start with making out and groping. I'd also lick his face. He has to moan and/or grunt LOUDLY. I'd give him a slow bj, stopping completely whenever he starts getting into it. I'd switch to giving him a handjob with more kissing and face-licking. I'd go slow, then fast, then slow, then fast, over and over until he's rock hard and frustrated. Then I'd sit on his face, putting most of my weight on his chest and head. I'd watch him start to suffocate and struggle a little bit before letting up. We'd do that for a little while, adding in a some 69ing towards the end. Then I'd start riding him excruciatingly slow, while slapping him in the face as hard as I could. I'd listen to his moaning and speed up accordingly, slowing back down when it seems like he's enjoying himself too much. Then we'd switch to missionary where he'd be free to pound out his frustration at his own pace. We'd stop when he got close to cumming. He would lie on his back while I gave him a slow (key word) handjob. I'd make him beg me to let him cum, at which point I'd speed up the handjob and enjoy his moaning. He'd cum in my mouth then we'd start making out while he twitched and panted in the aftermath of the orgasm. Then we'd cuddle. Maybe order some thai food afterwords.
>>
File: 1491820874075.png (2MB, 1051x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1491820874075.png
2MB, 1051x1322px
>>36293609
good fetish, even better when the program keeps insulting me
>>
I like female cartoon horses from a children's television show, with large, anatomically correct cocks, and giving the aforementioned cartoon horsecocksthe love and attention they need
>>
>>36294254
I wish there was software that detected and censored erotic images automatically. But the best I can find are content filters that just block pages and sites entirely. Sure I could just browse 4chan with images disabled, but it's not as fun. I want the pictures to be there, but just barely out of my reach!
>>
File: 1484522835313.jpg (317KB, 1508x848px) Image search: [Google]
1484522835313.jpg
317KB, 1508x848px
>>36294254
this would raise my libido 100x, i would want nothing more that to fuck like crazy
>>
>>36294190
Jeez louise, I'm getting all red just reading this
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.