[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate women? How would you feel if your mother or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: a.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
108KB, 400x381px
Why do you hate women?

How would you feel if your mother or sister died?

I used to participate in women hate threads till i finally realized that my reasons for disliking women were hypocritical, i didn't like that they want chad despite the fact that i don't like ugly girls.
>>
>>36276587
>Why do you hate women?

because they're awful :^)
>>
I don't hate women and never had. Their desire for Chad is no different from my desire for Stacey.
>>
File: 1492079903497.png (96KB, 266x233px) Image search: [Google]
1492079903497.png
96KB, 266x233px
>>36276648
>he desires stacy
>>
Their weakness, nothing they have isn't something enforced by a stronger man.
>>
>>36276587
>why do you hate women?
they're entitled, lazy, spoiled brats who are initialized by modern day Feminism, while being made into an oppressed victim class.

>How would you feel if your mother or sister died?
I would throw a party. My mother was an incredibly racist (not 4chan, autistic racist, actually racist.) and sexist, while my sister was an entitled cunt.

>do I feel like I'm being a hypocrite?
No, whereas a lot of women desire a great physical attractiveness, I care very little what someone's appearance is.
>>
>>36276731
> I care very little what someone's appearance is.

I bet you actually believe this.
>>
>>36276760
>I bet you actually believe this.

Thats not even hard to believe
>>
>>36276587
This.
As much as I dislike women, I've come to realize that many of the reasons I hate them can also apply to men. Let's just say I hate everyone equally, including myself.
>>
>>36276760
well, considering my first girlfriend was half a sack heavier than me (50 pounds, I work at a bakery and a sack of flour is 100 pounds, sue me) and I'm not small person. I really, really don't care as long as they love me.
>>
File: 1.jpg (40KB, 549x514px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
40KB, 549x514px
>>36276791
>>36276818
So what you both are trying to tell me is that you would have no problem with
>>
>>36276932
Sure why not?

oreganano
>>
File: 2.jpg (35KB, 620x376px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
35KB, 620x376px
>>36276791
>>36276818
and also?

or is this just cognitive dissonance at work?
>>
>>36276932
theres a difference between just being ugly and being literally disfigured, anon. I do have standards, it's just physical appeal isn't very high on the list.
>>
>>36276982
I dont understand, I already answered you. I'm sorry if you can't accept it
>>
>>36277004
dont bother explaining it to him, he's obviously autistic
>>
>>36277004
the difference is subjective.

How ugly you think she is could be how ugly some females think you are.
>>
>>36276982
>>36276932

>oh you don't care much about female appearance?
>LOOK, A DISFIGURED GIRL, SEE? I TOLD YOU, YOU ONLY WANT STACEY ANON BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WITH ONLY HALF A CHROMOSOME!

are you autistic, you're using extreme examples of the worst looking people, who have physical deformaties designed to make them look like fucking shit. God damn anon, just kys, you have no idea how to structure an argument.

go back to >>>/reddit/
>>
I can't fucking stand the gossiping yapping bitching and moaning. Non fucking stop all of the fucking time, 99% of women are always bitching and moaning and being passive aggressive over stupid little shit. Men can be stupid and brutish and dumb, but they at least keep it under wraps most of the time. Sad you're alone? Don't be, it's a blessing and I've realized it now. Always fucking complaining about some stupid little trivial shit just to make noise like its a giant fucking deal, or freaking out hysterically over anything. You can't fucking win. Want to marry a feminine traditional woman? You get all the stupid shit that I mentioned above. Want to marry a woman who's alpha and doesn't have time for that shit? She's always overcompensating for something and won't take care of or want a kid because she needs to go and have her own life. Maybe it's better outside of the west, I have no idea, but it's a fucking paradox. The key might be to keep as little contact as possible while getting sex and children.
>>
>>36277027
na man, you're just autistic
>>
File: feminist.jpg (251KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
feminist.jpg
251KB, 747x1328px
>>36277027
Here's the difference.

Many robots would go for pic related if she had a great personality. This lady was fun and made everyone on the bus laugh. Chads was asking for her number. She posed for this pic.

Now replace it with her identical brother, looks exactly the same except with a good haircut and nice clothes. If he had the same outgoing, bawdy and gregarious personality, no woman would still give him the time of day. Why settle for him when there are plenty of guys who has the same personality, only in a better package that would look better on his girlfriend's Instagram?
>>
>>36276587
>Why do you hate women?
I hate people in general, but while I can safely ignore the existence of other men, my penis makes me irrationally attached and needy of women
>How would you feel if your mother or sister died?
Siblings are priviledged beyond their gender, obviously. It would be ignoble to hate people who spent a lot of time and resources on raising you. Doesn't mean I have to tolerate the other 7 billion fucks on this planet.
>i didn't like that they want chad despite the fact that i don't like ugly girls.
I would be fine dating an ugly girl as long as she's kind, fun, and loyal (such women even exist?). Women, though, always date up, meaning that as a 5/10 fag my choices narrow down to landwhales and absolute goblins
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.