[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you talking about you lazy bum? Getting a job is easy!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: baby-boomer-boss-ftr.jpg (77KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
baby-boomer-boss-ftr.jpg
77KB, 1240x775px
What are you talking about you lazy bum?
Getting a job is easy!
All you have to do is walk in, ask to speak to the manager and then give him a firm handshake!
That's how I got my first job. Kids these days!
>>
File: bush.png (371KB, 551x524px) Image search: [Google]
bush.png
371KB, 551x524px
Can I speak to the manager?
>>
>>36276438
I have been struggling to get a job for well over a year now since I graduated, literally nothing I've tired has gotten me closer to landing a job.

I'd cave an old fart's face in if he gave me advice like this unironically.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 600x602px
Have you ever actually tried walking in, asking for the manager, and firmly shaking their hand? If not, how can you be sure it wouldn't work?
>>
>>36276438
No boomer has ever given me this advice
Most of them are aware their grandchildren are fucked
>>
>>36276438
You don't even have to go into most places, just apply online
>>
>>36276778
How do you shake hands online?
>>
>>36276819
wipe your dick on the keyboard, the manager will feel your sexual frustration and register it as a handshake
>>
File: 1445546420448.jpg (134KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
1445546420448.jpg
134KB, 895x895px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOOMER SCUM BOOMER SCUM BOOMER SCUM YOUR TIME HAS COME

IMPORTED SHITSKINS, SERVED THE KIKES, NOW WE'LL HAVE YOUR HEADS ON SPIKES
>>
>>36276525
I'm a ninth grade dropout and I got hired with minimal effort. I can pass a background check! They didn't even ask if I had a high school diploma or GED (I do.) Like that other guy said I applied online. You're probably expecting a job involving something you actually studied for. You have to network for that shit. Given the board you're on you probably don't have friends or family that can help you. Ain't that a bitch. You can always work service or retail. Given the situation a lot of these places think they can be choosy and only hire college graduates. Isn't exploitation just the best? People I work with are paying off student loans. You get a college degree then have to go work in a fucking supermarket to pay for it. I bet a lot of these dumb motherfuckers didn't vote for Bernie.
>>
Just say you never went to university and dropped out in year 10.
That's what did.
Now making 40k a year being a lollipop-man.
>>
>>36276438
>mfw I saw a middle age lady do this
>My boss told her we don't have any jobs going and to look on the website
>>
>>36276633
i've done this a bunch

>first time
>chain bookseller
>walk up to desk
>ask for manager
>cashier puts on her customer service voice and asks me if everything was okay with my visit so far
>wtf
>tell her i just wanted to talk to the manager about a job application
>demeanor does a 180
>"well, he'll tell you we aren't hiring. we aren't hiring. if that's all you were here for, you might as well go home."
>leave

most places it goes like this
>ask to speak to manager
>wait 15 minutes
>some dumpy guy shows up
>stands at a distance from me, usually behind a desk or something
>tell him i'm interested in working for [x] and want to know if they're hiring
>"okay, what you need to go is go to [x].com and fill out an application there"
>they leave

the first couple of times i did this i literally had hard copies of my resume with me and one guy just held his hand up when i offered. another guy said "oh, no, i said use the website for that!"

i have done this in person probably 20+ times
i am certain it doesn't work
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.