[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here taking Saw Palmetto for hair loss? does it work,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1458946222784.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458946222784.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
Anyone here taking Saw Palmetto for hair loss? does it work, I'm currently using minoxodil but no way am I touching propecia
>>
>>36276341
Why not propecia, my friend took it and works good. I gave up a while ago, saw palmetto isn't strong enough, don't bother.
>>
>>36276341
Propecia works though. Keep on the rogaine, but I advise against palmetto because there's no empirical evidence that it does anything and using supplements is a crapshoot, you never know what your getting because there's literally no oversight from the FDA/EU equivalent
>>
>>36276341
Saw palmetto is pretty much useless at stopping hair loss. It's too weak of a DHT inhibitor to really be effective.

Why are you afraid of propecia anyway? I've been on it for a year and a half and the only side effect I've had after the first month or two (when I sometimes couldnt get it up when it was time to fap) has been the occasional ball cramp.

Most people don't get any side effects from it, and those that do, usually only have them temporarily while their body is getting used to the hormone changes. And for those that have them longer, they almost always go away after they stop taking it.

And saw palmetto works the same way finasteride/propecia does, so if you're worried about side effects, you can get the same ones from saw palmetto (which doesnt work nearly as well for preventing hair loss)
>>
>>36276963
>>36277150
>>36277268
Don't want the side effects. I already have a terrible libido and I am terrified it could get worse or worst still be permanent as I heard in a few cases it has been. I saw the sexual side effects effect 1 in 10 or 1 in 100 users so that shit's scary.
>>
>>36277963
There's no data to support that it is a permanent change. It may last for longer in some people, but almost all of what I've heard about it being "permanent" tends to be based entirely on anectodes, and seems to be a concentrated effort by a small group of people across a number of forums. All actual clinical data shows that if any side effects do persist beyond the first few months of using the drug, then they go away after a few weeks of not using it.
>>
>>36278083
I think I will try a combination of Minoxidil+Nizoral+Saw Palmetto and some vitamins and see how I am in 2/3 months. I feel in 2/3 months ill get the worry of propecia out of my head and be able to go in without causing a placebo side effect.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.