[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a girl dumber than you? Is not being able to tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

Would you date a girl dumber than you? Is not being able to tell the difference between you're and your a dealbreaker?
>>
>>36276139
all girls are dumber than me that's why they're girls lol xD
>>
I would only date a girl dumber than me.
>>
Without trying to sound like I'm boasting, if I refused to date women who were less intelligent than me, it'd rule out the overwhelming majority of the population.

>Is not being able to tell the difference between you're and your a dealbreaker?
Do you mean she sometimes makes a careless mistake when she's writing, or that she can't even understand that they are different words with different uses?
The former is fine, the latter is not.
>>
I dont really care about her intelligence, its her behavior that I would care about. As long as she is not super loud and annoying she is ok to me. Not that it fucking matters for me anyways.
>>
>>36276139
>Would you date a girl dumber than you?
Yes.

>Is not being able to tell the difference between you're and your a dealbreaker?
Yes.
>>
As long as she knows she is dumb.
>>
>>36276139
As long she is smart enough to accept it if that is the case.
And if she would not 'get' the difference at all I would at least be worried.
>>
>>36276139

Yes, because the women who are smarter than me resent me for being dumb
>>
Honestly don't care, I don't need a gf to discuss philosophy or politics. A gf needs to be nice and supportive. I'd rather a dumb gf who shares my values and wants to play videogames together than a PhD in physics who fucks Chad inbetween splitting the atom
>>
>Would you date a girl dumber than you?
Yes
No, If she didn't care that she was wrong or got angry about being corrected it would be a problem. I make mistakes too but it's not something to be proud of and you should be thankful when someone corrects you.
>>
>>36276139
I don't care, as long as she's not a brainwashed slut.
>>
It would be great if I met one who was interested in learning.
I like to give long winded explanation on things, and it would be great to have someone who was actually attentive while I deliver one. my mom listens to me for my sake, but I can tell she doesn't take in anything I say
>>
Hell yeah, she at least has to be 8 IQ points below mine. Can't fuck with a smart bitch their too deceptive.
>>
Smart women always get funny ideas like feminism, and equal rights, and having a career, and being sexually liberated. Fuck that.
>>
i really dont give a shit how dumb or intelligent a girl is, but if i had to choose i'd go with a dumb one
>>
Is she unintelligent, or uneducated?
>>
Yes but I'm pretty fucking stupid so another reason not to have kids, I guess.
>>
Why do these threads always assume robots have the luxury of choosing?
>>
a girl dumber than me would be mentally challenged lol
>>
File: 2815814-268093_mihoshiaa.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2815814-268093_mihoshiaa.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
Excuse me for being a faggot, but I honestly like the sound of a dumb but sweet girl. I know that animu archtypes don't exist in real life, but I do like idea of a woman's key personality trait being especially sweet.
>>
in b4 some """intelligent""" femanon comes in here claiming we all just want dumb stacies
>>
>>36278044
I bet she'd reject my offer to impregnate her too.
>>
I guess I would. I always was attracted to and want to date a girl that's smarter than me. I'm a guy I'm suppose to bring the brawn to the relationship a smart person would kind of help fill out the teams other parts.
>>
>>36276139
yes, but (not to suck my own dick here, but) im fairly intelligent so "dumber than me" could still be intelligent. but i wouldnt date a dumb girl (IQ around average)
>>
like anime girl dumb trope? a million times yes, it's literally my dream. bonus if she's a klutz also.
>>
>>36278343
tfw no klutz gf constantly banging her toes against things
>>
>>36278343
>>36278394
Enjoy her dropping your baby, or drowning it by accident in a bathtub
>>
File: 1459729222374.gif (995KB, 417x417px) Image search: [Google]
1459729222374.gif
995KB, 417x417px
>>36276139
>Would you date a girl dumber than you
all women are dumber than I am
>>
>>36278482
>having babies

lol no
>>
>>36278482
She breaks it, she on duty to bear a new one.
>>
File: cancermusic.jpg (156KB, 809x960px) Image search: [Google]
cancermusic.jpg
156KB, 809x960px
>>36276139
they have to be smart enough to ask "why"

as long as they can do that, im fine
>>
>>36278482
>drowning by accident
literally how would that happen? dropping is more realistic, but it's a risk i'm willing to take.
>>
Every guy I've known prefers girls dumber than them, it makes them feel dominant. Plus guys only really care about looks, and pretty girls are often average or below average intelligence.

Real question is, would robots date girls smarter than them?
>>
>>36277860
>their too deceptive.

You must have to aim pretty low.
>>
>>36277859
I love this. I really miss my big brother, he used to teach me about science and history all the time.
>>
>>36277641
You summed up my feelings perfectly.
>>
>>36278877
I'd feel a little emasculated, but sure.
>>
>>36278927
What happened to your bro?
>>
>>36278877
All depends on their attitude about it.

Same with dumb I guess, only if their dumbness led them to be arrogant or something like that, which it sadly often does.
>>
>dumber than me
i don't know if that's possible.
>>
>>36278482
No big deal
Dad dropped me a few times as a kid. Look where I'm at now.
>>
I have pretty low standards when it comes to sex, but I cannot fucking date a stupid girl. I don't expect you to write me a fucking novel but learn to spell and type coherently.
>>
>>36276139
yes
but it depends how much dumber
>>
>>36276139
Congratulayios, you just described 99.9999999999% of the world population
>tfw 250+ iq
>tfw they tried to lock you up for it
>>
I don't think I could because I'm already dumb as fuck. She would be intolerable.
>>
>>36281578
lmfao this is the shittiest larp ive seen on here
>>
I think it is hard to find someone dumber than me, so...
>>
>>36278877
I'd prefer dating a smarter girl over a dumber one, but intelligence is definitely second to looks.
>>
I'm am not and it's hell. She thought nazis had nothing to do with WW2.
>>
Yes. Most women are dumber than I am.

The problem is dating dummies who believe they're smart. That shit is infuriating.
>>
>>36276139
I assume I would prefer a smarter girl, but, as female intelligence goes up so does their lack of empathy and manipulative nature.

A dumb girl can be tricked away from you. A smart girl will lie and deceive you.
No hope.
>>
>>36276139
As long as the girl is cute, has a preferred personality then it's fine. You can always teach the simple things, right? (Also being dependent of me is also a plus)
>>
>>36278877
I prefer girls that are more intelligent than me but I'm a sub so make of that as you will.
>>
less intelligent, but at least university educated. It's the patrician choice.
>>
>>36278877
no

even though she is smarter, she'll expect me to "pull my weight" in the relationship whereas the same wouldn't happen if she was dumber so I'd rather settle down than up

if I could be a house husband that's a different story but girls like that don't fucking exist
>>
>>36278877
>it makes them feel dominant
Perhaps it's more that women don't respect a man who isn't as smart or smarter than they are.

The truest truth is that no woman can respect a man who doesn't remind her of her father. He needs to be taller than her, stronger than her, smarter than her and has to look after her. She can't respect anything less. It's just a natural thing.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.