[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even possible to find a girl who isn't fucking basic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is it even possible to find a girl who isn't fucking basic and isn't like every other girl these days? I just want a unique girl, and it seems like it's impossible.
>>
>>36275959
The unique ones are hot commodities and get snapped up very fast.
You have to be quick. Also you have to bring more to the table because of the competition.
>>
Yes, of course it is. Even if you discount the basic argument that each human being is essentially unique (though molded by the same cultural matrix, geographically and culturally speaking), there's always gonna be a percentage of the female population mirroring your position and ideas and interests on the other side of the gender divide.

Gonna bet you're probably ignoring them in favour of "hotter", more commodified girls you still feel attracted to, despite their "degeneracy". Ain't that a shame.
>>
>>36276019
therefore impossible for the robot

maybe it is a possibility to find the potentially unique girl that is right now basic and tease out the qualities in relationship

the risk maybe is she leave at the moment of uniqueness achievement
>>
Maybe, if you have something to offer. Which you probably don't.
>>
>>36275959
>I just want
entitled nice guy alert!!!
>>
Yes, just don't expect someone unique if you're not willing to put the effort in to better yourself. Though as far as I know if you have a car and money you're set.
>>
>>36275959
What makes you think you're unique enough to deserve a unique girl? You're probably just a basic beta: shy, awkward, vaguely misogynistic, conservative and boring. Maybe a basic bitch is all you deserve.
>>
>>36276080
>>36276093
>>36276174
These girls have a PH < 7
>>
>>36275959
I'm not basic. But I'm not interested in talking to anyone, so it doesn't matter. Good luck anon, you might make it.
>>
>>36276080
>>36276174
I am unique. I know it's ironic, but don't let the frogposting fool you. At least that's what every girl who I've been with told me. They don't get over me easily, too.

>>36276093
kill yourself
>>
It's not that I want somebody who is inherently unique and different.
I wouldn't care if a girl was an exact carbon copy of every single other woman in existence if the average woman wasn't so vapid and retarded.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.