[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"oh don't say that anon, you're actually pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1481351934290.jpg (79KB, 874x684px) Image search: [Google]
1481351934290.jpg
79KB, 874x684px
>"oh don't say that anon, you're actually pretty smart!"
NO I'M FUCKING NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>when your IQ is like 120 meaning normies think you're a genius but actual intelligent people think you're a normie
>>
>>36275571
my mom says this all the damn time

>you're smart you're just not trying
i'm trying so hard I really really am
>>
>>36275786
>>you're smart you're just not trying
i used to think i was smart but lazy. then i went to college and realized that i was literally a fucking drooling retard. somehow my mom still thinks i'm smart.
>>
File: 1480395333869.jpg (37KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1480395333869.jpg
37KB, 657x527px
>>36276508

same exact thing I'm going through

>my mother still thinks I'll turn stuff around and become an engineer or doctor or computer programmer

I haven no idea why the fuck she thinks this. I barely graduated high school. I am a legitimate retard
>>
I really want to die and stop being a burden on everyone else, but at the same time I'm really afraid to die

I want to get over my fear of death so I can just do it. Or at least have someone else kill me.
>>
>>36277138
Same.
I wish I could die pulling someone out of a burning building or something heroic. Anything to make it not look like a suicide.
>>
File: spectacledbear.jpg (231KB, 1024x888px) Image search: [Google]
spectacledbear.jpg
231KB, 1024x888px
>>36275571
Pretending not to be smart is the new ticket out of responsibility.

We live in a sad, sad world. And I'm really sad that I'm no better than you
>>
>>36277239
>Pretending not to be smart is the new ticket out of responsibility.
Hey, works for me.
>you've been given a random gift
>you have responsibilities that others don't, expectations that others don't
>you're now everyone else's bitch!
Thank you god.
>>
>says im smart for B average
>doesnt know im taking college algebra for the 6th time

DONT YOU FUCKING CALL ME SMART. EVEN A TURD BURGLAR MONGOLOID CAN GET THROUGH BASIC MATH
>>
>>36278134
but laziness breeds weakness and weakness dulls your brain, robs you of autonomy
>>
>>36278174
it took me 8 attempts to pass calc 2
i know your pain
hang in there
>>
>>36275635
>not accepting your position drifting between the world of the mindless normies and the autistic geniuses and honing your social/emotional intelligence so you can be smarter than normies and less autistic than geniuses.

There' nothing wrong with being 120~ anon. The sub 120 normies thrive in social situations and lower positions where they don't have to think too hard or innovate. The 130+ crowd thrive in intellectual situations where they don't have to be around those who are less intelligent than them or exercise their often terrible social skills.

But we the 120ers thrive in the rift between these two worlds. While we don't possess the intelligence to create new paradigms and systems like geniuses or the natural good looks/athleticism of normies, we can capitalise on what we do have: adaptability.

We can mesh with both normies and geniuses by using our intellects to be of worth to the former and our social graces to be of worth to the latter. We're opportunists and pundits. You just have to accept where you're at and work on maximising your jack-of-all-trades potential.
>>
>>36278174
>EVEN A TURD BURGLAR MONGOLOID CAN GET THROUGH BASIC MATH
>college algebra

why are americans so hard on themselves when it comes to math, yet they all themselves to be fat fucks
>>
>>36278174
You have to study more than a day before an exam anon if you intend to pass a class.

Set aside at least 1 hour everyday after class to review what you learned in lectures. Highlight anything you don't understand and go to your prof(s)' office hours with your questions.

I thought I was stupid too, but as soon as I put a little bit of effort, I was getting B's and A's.
>>
>>36278619
Fuck you faggot I don't even understand what you're talking about
>>
>>36278755
Basically, just hone your social skills so you can capitalise on having a brain that's caught between the social ease of lower intellects and intelligence.of higher ones.
>>
>>36278619
Screen capped for my personal collection

>really makes you think
>no image for this
>>
>>36278694
How the fuck do you study for math tests though? I do some pretty autismal memorization shit for science classes and they pay off but what do for math? Just do problems over and over? American high school gave us review guides that were exactly like the tests so we could shit our way through every one
>>
>>36279512
Math is like a videogame you gotta git gud by putting in hours doing repetitive work until you know it like a second language
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.