[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you get a gf if you hate going out and prefer to stay inside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1433898194144.jpg (14KB, 181x156px) Image search: [Google]
1433898194144.jpg
14KB, 181x156px
Can you get a gf if you hate going out and prefer to stay inside being comfy watching movies, playing vydia and reading
do girls like that?
>>
>>36274947
im sure there were some bullied autistic girls out there somewhere anon.... if not. we all just need to become an hero.
>>
File: 1413600118285.png (154KB, 524x685px) Image search: [Google]
1413600118285.png
154KB, 524x685px
>>36274978
yeah but then how do we spot them
the main problem is that women have it so easy they'll literally see you as the creep rapist guy if you tell them you're shy and introverted
>>
>>36274978
the bullied autistic girls that post on here do not want us as boyfriends

women are all shit
>>
>>36274978
Yes, the bullied autistic girls are smart enough to know that there's wagecucks out there who want a rei ayanami, and they seize that shit.
>>
File: 1326484365834.gif (254KB, 280x182px) Image search: [Google]
1326484365834.gif
254KB, 280x182px
>>36274947
Maybe. Maybe they exist. It seems being born a girl makes people automatic normies. It's inevitable. They truly have it easier than us.

The ones who are still alone are so by choice or are too far gone to let us help them.

I'd be glad to be proven wrong to any vidya fembot reading this
>>
File: sad frog.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>36275341
>and they seize that shit

No they don't
>>
>>36275475
I mean attractive social wagies
>>
Yep, you can. I've done that for the last three years of my life and I've had what, four or five relationships.

Though I feel there are ways of "going out" that wouldn't hurt the spirit of someone used to the solitary environment of an abitual reader, and those have kind of helped me a lot.
>>
>>36275381
Fembots are cancer. I'm a girl, I'm probably borderline on top of the autism, I'm a pretty bad person. All the other r9k girls I've talk to are also insufferable, whilst I've talked to several funny guys.

They're just punished stacies
>>
>>36275540
desu the problem isn't going out
but going out to do normie shit
i can't stand large crowds
i wouldn't mind doing something outdoors but in a place where there aren't many people
>>
>>36275578
>whilst I've talked to several funny guys.
Well what are you doing why don't you have a boyfriend then?
>>
File: feelsweat.jpg (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
feelsweat.jpg
45KB, 300x300px
>>36275534
>I mean attractive social wagies
I thought getting job was going to change things
>>
>>36275631
I do, He's more my possession than a person though. I hate him. This is exactly why you don't talk to r9k girls.
>>
>>36275812
>He's more my possession than a person though. I hate him.
I'm not delusional, I know this is the best I could ever get, I'm not a lovable person.
It's better than being alone.
>>
>>36275812
>He's more my possession than a person though. I hate him. This is exactly why you don't talk to r9k girls.
This is exactly why I want to talk to an r9k girl. God how I want to be hated and possessed by some fembot
>>
>>36274947
most girls that like to read like to go outside. they tend to use logic a lot. that might be a down side for you.
>>
>>36274947
you just need to fake it and take them outside. Even girls who don't like going out expect it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.