[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 20 >tfw daily reminder I'm balding Guys there's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0638.jpg (75KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0638.jpg
75KB, 1024x962px
>tfw 20
>tfw daily reminder I'm balding

Guys there's nothing worse than this. I endured a lot. This had took a very powerful blow. I'm forced to live a half assed life because 20-somethings don't like being around balding people. Girls pity me and lads ignore me. A few years ago my life was perfect.
>>
>>36274645
How bad is it? Oreganolo
>>
>>36274645
Get on fin now.
>>
>>36274645
imbrace it my dude grow a beard and workout like mad
>>
>>36274645
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

kys baldie
>>
>>36274645
Get on finasteride now.
>>
>>36274824
>>36274741
Finasteride, a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, widely used in the medical management of male pattern hairloss, has been reported to cause sexual side effects.
>>
>>36274741
>>36274824

I already took that step few months ago. It was hard. Many scaremongerers but I couldn't live anymore. Hair is slightly getting better now. Last two years were a descent into hell.

>>36274755
boi, I really hope this doesn't happen to you because that's not that easy. People really mock you and emarginate you. Especially girls. I'm a ghost now in their eyes. It didn't use to be like that, I can tell and that's

Fucking
Bad
>>
>>36274896
A very small percentage of test subjects and they went away when they stopped taking it.
It's just like Accutane, the internet is flooded with niche forums of people spreading FUD about how fin broke their dick.

>>36274958
>I already took that step few months ago
Good.
>>
>>36274958
Do you mind posting pics or before/after?
I want to compare how bad mine is to yours.
Just censor face.
>>
>>36274896
I'm taking the risk. It was a living hell to see myself go down and down in looks every month that passed at 18-19. Absolutely nothing feels like this. A mental torture beyond belief.
>>
>>36275004
Im NW3 vertex with frontal thinning. I was compared by a girl to Prince William just before he went completely thin, and by a colleague to Trevor Phillips of GTA V, which in my very horror, really looks like me because of the hair.
>>
>>36275004
Anyway there's no cosmetic effect. Too early. 5 mths
>>
>>36274896
Don't give a shit. Getting on it in a few weeks.
>>
>>36275408
don't come here crying because you can't get it up then

seriously you guys are acting like pussies ITT, save up and get a transplant if you care that much about your hair

these pills ain't worth it
>>
>>36275484
It's a side effect that has appeared in a very small percentage of test subjects.

Plus, It's not like my dick is getting much use anyway.
>>
>>36275408
>>36275484

Don't listen to the fear mongering troll. He doesn't know how we feel like. We look like old wrecks in our prime years. Fin is safe. DHT has nothing to do with erection as a simple research can confirm you. The troll fears you because you're proactive. He wants to keep you in ugliness.
>>
>>36275484
>seriously you guys are acting like pussies ITT
Says the guy scared of a little pill :^)
>>
>>36274645
Shave the head and gain some muscle and make the best of it. You'll appear as a brad and scare 80% of males away from you. I have a great thick head of hair but just shave it to the skin 1-2 times a year for the fuck of it. The high you feel looking like a skinhead is great.
>>
>>36275908
haha. Like people can't tell a shaved perfect hair line from a shaved diffuse chrome. You are living life on tutorial mode. Enjoy the fuck out of it.
>>
>>36274645
yeah try being 18 in college with a dysfunctional dick
I've had multiple qts practically beg me to fuck them but I can't and will never be able to
>>
Daily reminder that Rogaine is your friend. Pics forthcoming.
>>
>>36274896
I'm on it with a small amount of ed. Better than being a bald freak though.
>>
>>36274645
I knew a guy in highschool who started balding at 18, so what he did was shave off all of his hair and his eyebrows and pretended to have some rare hair loss disease. Everybody was super nice to him and he got loads of attention. If I ever start balding its exactly what I'm going to do.
>>
>>36274645
Get /fit/, grow a beard, and you'll be golden.
>>
>>36275484
>spending thousands and thousands and a fucking shitty transplant instead of taking a fucking pill every day
Oh wow.
>>
File: me.jpg (278KB, 1435x960px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
278KB, 1435x960px
>>36276103
>>36274645

Pic related is me at age 21, on NYE 2015. My hairline had been relatively consistent throughout my teenager years and then rapidly began receding...
>>
File: meagain.jpg (122KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
meagain.jpg
122KB, 1280x960px
>>36276255

Pic related is me in late May of 2016, after I started using Rogaine twice per day beginning February 23rd.
>>
>>36276056
Sex is not everything. When bald, everyone disrespects you and you are forced to develop mad coping skills. You really don't know what it feels like.
>>
>>36276255
>>36276269
God is on your side anon. Anyway that's not long term because minor doesn't treat DHT. You can look into fin.
>>
>>36276269
When did you first start to notice regrowth on minox/rogaine? And did you experience any shedding when you started?

I started taking it a month ago or so, I'm losing more hair than when I started, and I see no signs of any regrowth
>>
>>36276347

Dunno, my friend has been using Minoxidil for a few years longer than me. He's 27 now and hasn't lost a single hair since be began and regained some ground to boot, too.

Once I clear 30 and have a decent-paying job, I don't think I'll care any more. I just don't want to be bald in my twenties.
>>
>>36275973
bic razor in the shower every morning you can't see shit. Put a bit of effort into it. Baseball hat for when you're lazy. Multiple studies come to the same conclusion that men with shaved heads are viewed by both females and males as more confident and dominant at the cost of attractiveness, which is a trade that's a good deal for most robots
>>
>>36276364

I can't remember when I first started to notice. The initial gains you make several months into the process are hardly noticeable. Were you to shine a harsh light onto your temples and look from an angle into a mirror, you may see a fresh growth of "peach fuzz."

I actually stopped using Rogaine for a while and lost all of my "gains" after four months abroad. Once I came back to the United States, I resumed Rogaine and am back to where I was in pics related in two or three months.

>shedding

Yeah, there was tons of shedding. I almost stopped because I felt Rogaine was making me go bald faster. Once the shedding begins, I'd imagine marginal gains will follow in the subsequent weeks or month.
>>
>>36276255
>>36276269
It gained hair on forehead/temples?
>>
>>36276472

Yeah.

I've always had a widow's peak and less hair on the left side of my head. After I turned 21, I noticed recession on both sides.

A few months after starting Rogaine, I gained back most of what I lost. The front half of my crown is still a little thinner than it used to be, but it's slowly filling back in as I resume using Minoxidil. The last time I got my haircut the barber even commented on how thick my hair was, versus recommending bogus regrowth products the time before.
>>
>>36276422
I did notice the other night what looks to be some peach fuzz in a near-bald patch along the left side of my hairline, but I was an idiot and didnt check that area closely enough when I started.

I see no similar fuzz anywhere else though, and I've been using it all over, since it's been thinning all across my scalp (since Im probably destined for NW7). I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Glad to hear you got the shed too and that's pretty normal. Though it's been going on for a month and a half or so, which I hear some people saying is too long, and others saying that it can last up to 3 months for some people
>>
>>36276531
What kind do you get, how much money a month, and is it annoying to use?
>>
>>36276547

That's longer than I shed for, but I suppose Rogaine works a bit differently for everyone.

I'll stress again that I was terrified when I noticed dozens of strands of hair falling out into the shower a month after beginning Minoxidil. However, gains followed soon after.

>>36276613

I just get some off-brand shit from Wal-Mart called Equate. It's 5% Minoxidil and costs $20 for a three-month supply. They have a liquid and a foam variant. The foam is easier to apply and doesn't make as much of a mess but is more expensive and harder to use if you have long or medium-length hair.

The liquid stuff can take a while to dry but hasn't been a massive inconvenience otherwise. The only thing I don't like is that it can lead to really bad hat-hair, if you wear hats or helmets for bicycling or motorbiking or whatever.
>>
>>36276613
>>36276686

Also, no, it isn't annoying to use.

I probably spend a total of three or four minutes per day applying it - once in the morning, and then again before I sleep. Sometimes I forget, but I doubt it much matters.
>>
File: 1461457740177.png (42KB, 300x146px) Image search: [Google]
1461457740177.png
42KB, 300x146px
6 months on fin already and it has done nothing. no maintenance, no regrowth, nothing. Should I just continue and hope It works before it all falls out? because at this current rate i'm going to have nothing left for fin to save.
>>
>>36276686
Even better-priced than the Equate from Wal-Mart is the Kirkland-brand minoxidil. I think it only comes in liquid form, but it's $25 for a six-month supply of 5%
>>
>>36276686
Do you apply it to whole head?
>>
>>36276799

No, just the spots where I've lost hair - my temples, vertex, and a strip of skin running between the two areas.
>>
>>36276726
You have to wait one year at best. Six months is actually the time it takes to kick in.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.