[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go for it anon, if you don't talk to her you will miss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

>Go for it anon, if you don't talk to her you will miss out.

>You should wait until she sends you signals, don't go yet, wait for her to come.

Jesus fucking christ, everybody tells me somethig different.

HELP ME
>>
It depends how you know her.
If she works at the same job / is in your class / you're forced to see her every day, then wait for signals.

If you aren't forced to see her, then just go for it.
>>
>>36272319
That sucks.
I know no signals are going to come.

Should I just forget about her?
>>
File: 1484931857100.gif (142KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484931857100.gif
142KB, 400x400px
>>36272177
Just do what you think you should do. If you're going to fail, fail by your own merits. Stop trying to pass your burden to other people.
>>
>>36272605
I swear I am not.
I'm a seen as a weirdo and I just don't want to expose myself like this to her.

You know what I think I should do?
Go see her, flirt some, honeslty tell her she knows I like her and propose to go get a drink.
But this is my khv ming talking, I know very well that's creepy as fuck and would only work if I was a Chad.

I suck at this, so looking for other people's experience may help.
>>
>>36272177
>you should wait until she sends you signals
only people in /r9k/ will tell you this. If you're "waiting" for signals you'll wait forever. Sure if you're upfront about it you'll most likely be rejected but that's not an issue as nobody just confesses their love to someone.
Talk to her more and see how things progress. Learn more about yourself and interacting with girls. Even if this time doesn't work out you'll become better at socializing, there's really no disadvantage.
>>
>>36272700
>I swear I am not.
>You're literally doing it right now
Anon, as much as you can describe the situation, we can't take your place and trace a perfect plan for you. Truth is, to this matters, if you're not blessed with an instant win, you have to expose yourself.
To solve your situation, identify the problem, identify the solution, and apply the solution.

For example:
>Problem: approaching her out of the blue for coffee&mating will be weird
>Solution: light approach first
>Applied solution: first make her know that you exist, exchange a few words, then try something, going one step at a time
>>
>>36272903
this is good advice. If you like her just enjoy spending time with her. In the case you're not really friends yet just talk to her more.
>>
>>36272984
>>36272903
But will waiting not simply put me in the friendzone?

How do I know when I should or not move to her? And what do I say to open myself to her?
>>
File: 1480554204299.jpg (47KB, 680x551px) Image search: [Google]
1480554204299.jpg
47KB, 680x551px
>>36273353
You can't even extract the main point of the previous post, how any advice will even help you at all?
>>
>>36273353
you'll not orbit her. You'll talk and flirt with her until you're no longer the creepy guy in the distance. When the time comes ask her if she wants to something casual like going to the park. There you should progress like hold hands or something but by then you should already have some confidence around her.
>>
>>36273487
I know this girl already and we talked and all.
I want to get to know her more and tell her more about me.

My problem is I don't know how to flirt.

Should I ask her what her college schedule is? When she has class and when she doesn't?
Should I ask her about her week-end? Or what she likes to do in her free time?
Do I hang out with her or do I wait to see if she hangs around me?
If she doesn't sit with me in class is it proof enough she isn't interested?

To be honest the problem is not approaching her, I have all the balls I need to do so.

I simply don't want to be creepy about it.
And sorry I can fight obsess over her.
>>
The secret is: Don't wait for someone to give you the answer, because nobody has any fucking clue anyways. Just make a choice and if it kills you bad luck if it doesn't good luck.
>>
>>36273674
>Still failing to understand my main fucking point
We can't get you the girl, anon, only you can get her. The only person that will know what to say and what to do is you, anything said here is as good as fucking nothing.
You think you should go for it directly? Do it. You think you shouldn't? Don't do it. And apply that system.
If you can't read through data as simple as this, then you will fail beautifully with her.
>>
>>36273620

I'm not the creepy guy in the distance.
Already friends with her.

I'll make it fucking simple to you guys : I don't know what the next step is.

I don't know if she likes me, but I know she doesn't dislike my presence.
>>
File: 1484095181047.png (143KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484095181047.png
143KB, 800x1000px
>>36273848
Then you go and ask her out. If the answer is a yes, you got a date. If it's a no, she is not interested.
>>
>>36273848
as I said if you feel like you're confident enough around her just invite her to do something casual. Movies, park, fast food, theme park, haunted hause, doing heroin, any one of those is good.
>>
>>36273907
>>36274020
Fuck you.
I will fail sadly, I don't believe in the friend zone, if she liked me she would have showed me that already.

Gonna do nothing but be her friend.
>>
>>36274102
if you don't feel like she won't do something outside the usual with you, you're just her orbiter OP. Accept that she will most likely don't date you and read my post >>36272844
again
>>
>>36274372
I don't meet a lot of girls.
My social circle is quite small and only a few girls give me friendly attention if none at all.

Can you give me a way to meet other girls?
>>
>>36272700
I ain't the best to ask. But at least befriend her first
>>
have a hint:

if a woman don't like you in the first 10 seconds she will never like you
>>
>>36274740
I wish I knew. The only females I met stopped talking to me after highschool, where I learned the few things I know about girls. The usual stuff is join clubs with girls in them, go to parties, meet through friends, online dating and just approaching girls on the street
>>
>>36274945
Incorrect. Though a person decides who you are within the first 10 seconds, it is not impossible to change the opinion developed within those 10 seconds. It's just very difficult.
>>
>>36274945
That girl liked for more than 10 seconds, I was her crush just as she is mine now.

It faded away for some reason.
>>
>>36275079
>meet through friends

Thats what I am doing it works bad, having your girl interest in your social circle is too hard to handle.

>Parties
I hardly get invited to those.

>Clubs
Ok, what I do there? i am no looker and the competition is strong, what chances do I have?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.