[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you robots doing for good Friday? Personally, I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: damnnnn.jpg (133KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
damnnnn.jpg
133KB, 600x300px
What are you robots doing for good Friday?

Personally, I'm watching pic related on repeat.
>>
>>36272059
Trying to force myself to work on my chat app
>>
Drinking beer while browsing /pol/ and /r9k/, mildly interested in the possibility of an happening actually eventuating but otherwise more concentrated on the music I'm listening to and the book I'm reading.
Also had a quarrel with the girlfriend, which is never a good thing since we live together, but it looks like it went away. Only thing shitting up the evening is the lack of weed.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (221KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
221KB, 1440x1080px
>>36272059

Booze and pic related
>>
>>36272059
watching and download series or anime,have been doing that for a week tho
>>
>>36272059
eatin up all the food. all the chicken, all the pig feet. I ate my dad's dinner, his mash potatoes and his gravy. I drank all the milk, 2%, 3%, buttermilk. I don't care.
But I do that everyday. I'll tell you what I didn't do, and that's take out the trash and mow the lawn.
>>
File: gorider-eiga_orig.jpg (140KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
gorider-eiga_orig.jpg
140KB, 1024x578px
>>36272059
I would be drinking like any other Friday, but I have to get up to help out my brother with moving shit ina new house tommorow. I was thinking of getting some soda and snacks for tonight though and watching Gorider along with other things.
>>
File: 1485716856050.png (48KB, 480x365px) Image search: [Google]
1485716856050.png
48KB, 480x365px
Shitposting as always
>>
Bang this Percocet and think about how much of a fuck up I am.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.