[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>killing and eating a woman is wrong >having consensual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: woman-01.jpg (571KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
woman-01.jpg
571KB, 2560x1600px
>killing and eating a woman is wrong
>having consensual sex with one isn't
Explain this.
>>
>>36271069
Do you want to fuck cows?
>>
>you can "eat" a vagina
>you can't eat a vagina
this is possibly the biggest problem on earth
>>
>tfw cannibalism fetish
Truly the most degenerate fetish to have. I deserve death.
>>
File: 1491877889902.jpg (236KB, 1600x1561px) Image search: [Google]
1491877889902.jpg
236KB, 1600x1561px
You can do anything you want anons. You just need to break the locks that the normies have placed in your skull
>>
>>36271069
When people tell you to eat a woman out they don't mean it literally OP.
>>
>killing and eating a cow is right
>having consensual sex with one isn't
>>
>>36271069

>Authorities had sought a missing 10-year-old girl, Jamie Rose Bolin, for whom an Amber Alert had been issued. Underwood, who lived near Jamie Bolin in the same apartment complex, was arrested April 17, 2006, and Bolin's corpse, stashed in a large plastic container, was recovered from his bedroom closet.

>Purcell Police said in a press conference that Underwood had admitted to FBI agents and Oklahoma detectives that he had murdered and attempted to decapitate Bolin, and that he told them, "Go ahead and arrest me. She is in there. I chopped her up."

>Underwood was convicted of having bludgeoned Bolin to death with a wooden cutting board. Police stated that they found meat tenderizer and barbecue skewers at the scene, which they presume were intended for use on the victim's corpse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Ray_Underwood

>ywn chop up and eat a 10yo girl

>he was also a "niceguy"

http://futureworldruler.blogspot.com/2005/10/argh.html
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.