[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you have great hair! >it's so full! >I had fun

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Haircut.png (28KB, 698x710px) Image search: [Google]
Haircut.png
28KB, 698x710px
>you have great hair!
>it's so full!
>I had fun cutting your hair because its so great!
>you're so lucky to have this great of hair

"th-thanks I was born with it"

Why is it so hard for me to take compliments about my hair when the stylist is cutting it?

It's like I get a boost of autism from just sitting in the chair.

Anyone else have this problem?
>>
post hair OP
>>
File: 20170414_172044.jpg (1MB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
20170414_172044.jpg
1MB, 1936x1936px
>>36271059
I really don't think it's that great, but I guess since stylists see hair everyday, I'll have to take their word for it
>>
>>36271158
My hair texture is really similar, I think people enjoy cutting the thick, dirty blonde hair type. It's very workable but fresh and flowing at the same time.
>>
File: 1480426589158.jpg (10KB, 232x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480426589158.jpg
10KB, 232x200px
>>36271044

Same issue here, anon.

Girls love my hair (long straight hair) but NEVER EVER compliment about other thing.

goddamn :(
>>
File: existentialism-13-728.jpg (20KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
existentialism-13-728.jpg
20KB, 728x546px
I have thick hair too and stylists say the same thing. I just say "Wow. How cliche..." then they say what and i explain why it's a cliche and then they admire my insight. i proceed to talk about the stylist, asking how they decided on their career, if they're single, what they want out of life before they die, etc. I really enjoy making them really think about nihilistic thoughts, like how earth will eventually be engulfed in the sun and how the universe will ultimately become uninhabitable due to dark energy, entropy, or gravity. I most enjoy referring to earth as one of many intelligent civilizations throughout the universe, and how many civilizations have lived and died before us and we're no more significant than any other of the millions of alien races. I like to think this causes a ripple effect throughout humanity. Just as individual neurons transmit information, humans too operate under the same principle. Quantum physics suggests that free will is inherently true. The Heisenberg uncertainty principle mandates the future is uncertain. This board is full of fucking pathetic retards who blame society for their own self inflicted problems
>>
>>36271044
>used to always get compliments on long curly hair
>out of nowhere decide to shave it really short once a week, now people think I'm weird
Idk what's wrong with me, I just like it short as hell now. It feels really good now that the weather is getting hot and I don't have much hair to heat my head up. Once the summer rolls in I may just completely shave it off instead of using the smallest clippers I own.
>>
Damn last time I got my hair cut the barber said something along the lines of "there's a lot of skin" I presume she meant scalp and now I'm too scared to go back because I can't handle being bald fuckkkkk
>>
File: IMG_3131.png (118KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3131.png
118KB, 800x800px
>tfw i have fine limp hair and and a receding hairline
I hate going to the barber. I need a cut but I'm too self conscious to go in. I need to learn how to give myself a buzzcut so I can avoid the shame
>>
I love going to the stylist. The best part is when they do the shampooing before the cut. The way their hands run along my scalp is almost orgasmic.
>>
>>36272100
That sucks, you should razor blade it, I heard cue ball men appear more dominate

>>36272167
That is a great feeling to have done. Reminds me of being little
>>
>>36272100
I know that feel. Going to the barber is the worst thing in the world for me. I have a bad scalp soriasis too, so its obviously disgusting for them. Im surprised I havent been denied service at a barber yet
>>
I need to get a haircut. Whats a normalfag approved one?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.