[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

finally talking to my oneitis on a regular basis >um, hey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
finally talking to my oneitis on a regular basis
>um, hey do you wanna go see a movie or something
>a-anon. you do realize im a lesbian right?
>o-oh... well we can still hang out
>we go see the movie

am i the only one this has happened to?
>>
>>36271017
>oneitis
>didn't realize she was a lesbian

how?
>>
>>36271063
Op Doesn't know what oneitis means.

Op, she's a white buffalo at this point, meaning she's the one that got away. You aren't salvaging shit. But having her as a friend will build up a good basis on how to talk to talk to girls. When you stop putting the pussy on a pedestal you'll be all the better for it.
>>
My oneitis is a lesbian too, but I've always known it. I'm hoping that if she doesn't find a wife by her early 30s she'll eventually give up and settle down with me. She has a serious gf though, and could probably have any dyke she wanted so it isn't looking good.
>>
mckenzie
hhhhhh
.mm
>>
>>36271063
not all lesbians look like bulldykes, she probably just looks like a normal girl.
>>
File: 9cf.png (15KB, 469x331px) Image search: [Google]
9cf.png
15KB, 469x331px
>>36271063
shes kinda withdrawn and doesn't realy associate with many people.

hell the only person i see her with other then me is her best friend who i know has a bf.
she has a gay pride flag patch on her jacket but i gave her the benefit of the doubt and just assumed she was a just a supporter.

>>36271183
she has shortish messy hair and is a bit tall for a girl (5'8--5'10) no piercings or tattoos that i could see, and always wears either a leather jacket or a denim vest
>>
>>36271161
Bro, are you me? My oneitis has always said she's bi but she's only ever been with other girls.

I'm actually seeing someone else at the moment but I just can't get her out of my head.
>>
>>36271183
>>36271263
I mean how was OP infatuated with a girl he obviously knew nothing about.
>>
>>36271017
No, I used to have a oneitis with a girl who was legit asexual. I say legit because she had guys way hotter than me try and pick her up, but I somehow managed to get her to go out with me where everyone else failed, and even made out with her a few times, but in the end she was insistent on "sex for procreation only" and basically let me know she likes me a lot but thinks sex is basically degenerate unless it's after marriage and for the purpose of making babies only.

She was beautiful too. Stunningly cute. All the guys wanted a piece of her. A real good girl too; always sweet and kind and compassionate to those around her. Never did any drugs, doesn't drink, vegetarian, great shape, etc.

It's a shame we grew apart after she moved back in with her parents. She was a sweety pie. Great butt too.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.