[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/suicidegeneral/ Thoughts, feelings on the subject? Have you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 1488086953064.jpg (201KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1488086953064.jpg
201KB, 1024x683px
/suicidegeneral/
Thoughts, feelings on the subject?
Have you thought about it before?
What's stopping you?
>>
>>36268328
I'm ok with it.
Tried it once.
I don't know anymore. I do want to die.
>>
>>36268396
theres a base will to live
i think suicide takes a high level of thought
>>
File: 2123412341234.png (1MB, 1233x965px) Image search: [Google]
2123412341234.png
1MB, 1233x965px
I think about it alot, but im very unsure about how serious those feelings are.. one day it will be more than that.. i think.
>>
a part of me still wants to live

that part is fragile though

one question answered unfortunately for me about something i would rather be oblivious about, and poof, that last fragment of will to live is gone.
>>
Tried to off myself once, but my mother found me and yadda yadda, I continued to live.

I have put a lot of thought into it since. I don't want to die, I'm anxious of dying, but at the same time I don't want to exist. I have very complicated thoughts regarding suicide.
>>
>>36268328
>feelings on the subject?
Doin it.
>Have you thought about it before?
Done it before, messed up.
>What's stopping you?
Being homeless.
Soon as I get a room.
Not even an apartment, im finishing the job
>>
We were unfairly brought into this world so I think it's only right that we can take our own lives. I think about offing myself all the time but I just can't build up the drive to do it, what I can say though is I'm definitely going to kill myself this year.
>>
Tried it once by jumping from our apartment window, messed up my leg and back permamently and got a month in a youth mental help facility which was fucking awful.
Now I'm a complete fuck up retarded high school drop out with no job experience.
I do want to die, more than ever but now I'm too scared to do it in a way that doesn't involve either a shotgun or a nuclear blast. Life is complete utter shit for me, the only thing I look forward to is sleeping and I only have my imagination to keep me sane.
>>
>>36268328
>Thoughts, feelings on the subject?
I feel like it would be better for everyone if I disappeared
Yeah, but the older I get, the more serious it becomes.
>What's stopping you?
I want to wait at least to be old enough to not have any more chances.
>>
>>36269309
Post pics after you're did it or fake and gay
>>
>>36269361
Do it live pls I want to get ideas on how to do it myself
>>
>>36268328
Every time i get suicidal I think about it rationally and realize it's likely a chemical imbalance that's pushing me towards those thoughts. Learn how to hack your brain with short term doses of smart drugs like l-dopa, 5-htp, ALCAR, noopept, vitamins, etc.
>>
do it but make sure you get it right. it wasn't even a try but i got into a car accident driving home from my friend's house. i had a seizure driving home. i ended up going to two hospitals and a rehab place. my friends moved away so i don't have friends to hang out with.
>>
>>36268328
I think about it, but I don't think I'll ever go through with it.
My "friends" cut me off from alcohol because they're "worried about me".
>>
>>36268328
I don't want to die because something interesting could happen tomorrow or the next day. You never know, really. Alien invasion, WW3, supervolcano, the rapeture, incredible scientific breakthroughs, etc. There's too much potential for interesting stuff that I want to see.
>>
>>36269510
Kek. U betcha
>>
>>36270238
U lil bich
>>
>>36271093
>2017
>still using u for you
you're an old ass nigga
>>
>>36268328
I want to be dead
I don't want to kill myself

I want a girlfriend
I don't want to self improve

I want a job
I don't want to apply to places
>>
>>36272097
are you me
and original
>>
> I'm not anti suicide, and if someone plans on it and discusses it with me, I'm willing to let them fulfill their want
>At least once a day
I don't know. I guess a few small things, but overall is just being empty and cold. I honestly feel nothing anymore, I've become that way over time. I think it's terrible when someone lives an actual awful life, but its even worse when you grow a tolerancy to it. I guess this is where "Robot" makes its name.
>>
think about it a lot, daily. i don't know if it will ever be serious.. maybe
>>
>>36269815

>Muh chemical imbalance

Just a buzzword used to sell SSRIS (AKA placebos that do nothing)
>>
>>36271700
Nah nigga im esoteric.
Im archaic
>>
>>36268328
It should be legal in America, with doctors/experts who can perform a painless suicide on those who wish to die.
I'm afraid of pain, and I don't want to hurt my family
>>
>>36269815
It happens the same with me like i dont even feel sad anymore is like that shit must happen just like getting a cup of water or something
>>
>>36269022
What was the question? no matter what, your life is likely more important

>>36272899
me too, it worries me
>>
>>36268328
Probably half my thoughts are about it.
Probably never going to happen though.
I just can't let my parents down.
They are too good people to deserve it.
>>
>>36272250
Yes anon, I am you
>>
File: 1445452739035.jpg (199KB, 656x788px) Image search: [Google]
1445452739035.jpg
199KB, 656x788px
>>36272097
Same here. I'd like so many things in life, but at the same time I also don't really want to change anything.
>>
>>36268328
>Thoughts, feelings on the subject?
It isn't for everyone, I think it's appropriate for those who don't want to participate in our world.
Everyday for years. Tried to poison myself but in my dazed stupor I wandered out to where my mother could see me. I was rushed to the hospital but had already vomited it all up when I got there.
>What's stopping you?
Lack of options. I want to either shoot myself or jump off a building, I just don't have any that go past 3 stories here.
>>
>>36268328
Thoughts, feelings on the subject?
Alright with it.
Have you thought about it before?
Almost every day. I don't get a lot of urges to do it though. It's more of a, "Yeah this is definitely gonna happen sooner or later," sorta thing.
What's stopping you?
What it'll do to my parents. My situation isn't terrible right now either.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
Hello fbi
Don't mind me I'm just lurking
>>
>>36274326
the fuck anon?
why would anyone of (((them))) be interested in any of this?
>>
>>36274326
They don't even give a shit.
>>
>>36274326
I want to punch you in the ass and or foot you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1490735888169.jpg (32KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490735888169.jpg
32KB, 620x400px
>>36274326
>images.jpg

you're baiting aren't you?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.