[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to disappear, I'm tired of having a presence.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: feel.png (740KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
740KB, 633x758px
I just want to disappear, I'm tired of having a presence. Even on the internet, it sickens me that I have made a small mark, and that I can exist. Deleting all social media, accounts, and not posting on 4chan is futile, for it will always exist in some way. I hate that I exist, there seems to be no way to completely remove myself, even in death/suicide I'll make an influence somehow.
>>
>>36268250
fuck, i hate this feel
i always worry about people recognizing me anywhere, i hate attention of any kind
i just wish i never existed. i don't want to be cared about.
>>
File: 147829983214.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
147829983214.gif
2MB, 425x481px
I'm postin in ur thread
makin a mark
he he he
every post of this thread increases impact of each other post
he he he
>>
>>36268250
>>36268326

I like my existence but same feels regarding vanishing. idiots who talk about their legacy and how it's so important make me chuckle slightly. I have this feeling and it is an emotional need, so who's going so not fulfilling it would be wrong

being invisible would be so nice and comfy
>>
feel the same way. i dont want to be traced to anything and thats impossible, because of yeah you said it, but everything will still be out there no matter what you do. just like this post
>>
I'm always angry all the time and I wish I was kidding, I got angry earlier because I had to repeat myself once and I nearly threw a punch. I've shunned all the people who wanted to be my friend because I used to come off as a sociable person but I was faking it to just be nice to people. I finally snapped a week ago and haven't tried to talk to anyone but family, and that's pretty much been obligatory and I honestly want less communication.

They're aware that I'm suicidal too, I've tried to pry reasons to live out of them and only my mother gave me one which was to live for her kids. Well one is pulling her hair out again because she's stressed and probably worried her brother is going to off himself and I don't care about anyones feelings.
I kind of wish I could feel love again though but I don't/can't.
>>
Remember that you cant delete your history. You need to learn to live with it. Dont resent it, embrace it and in time you will relize it dosent matter at all.
>>
Fuck, there are pictures of me as a kid somewhere. I don't want to think about it. Thanks for reminding me anon. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.