[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently Shia has friends in Hollywood doing paid astoturfing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

File: falseflagyoutube.png (82KB, 829x701px) Image search: [Google]
falseflagyoutube.png
82KB, 829x701px
Apparently Shia has friends in Hollywood doing paid astoturfing against /r9k/
>>
>left wing activisim is now going on obscure boards and harassing male virgins

really made me think
>>
File: the jews fucked everything up.png (67KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
the jews fucked everything up.png
67KB, 500x303px
This is how famous, rich celebrities, with lives they're really very, very happy with, spend their time.
Fucking virgin LOSAHS
>>
>>36268083
>50$ a day, lol I dont get out of bed for less than 100$
>>
What did we ever do to them?

Was MGTOW even an /r9k/ thing?
>>
>>36268083
It's nice that they share my enjoyment of this board and the funny posts but it would be nice if they didn't have to pretend they came here to 'mock losers'.

Cmon guys. It's ok, you don't need an excuse.
>>
remember that everything online is controlled, even 4chan boards, be careful of mindwashing
>>
File: zuck.jpg (59KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
zuck.jpg
59KB, 612x612px
>>36268083
>weedpussy
no way is this serious
>>
>>36268263
Fuck.

Are Eggman and Chris-chan false flags?

If I received a huge payout from the government to demean myself on YouTube while preaching unpopular opinions, I'd totally do that shit. For $50k I'd give them and Reviewbrah a run for their money and just stay indoors for the rest of my life afterwards.
>>
File: hwndu.png (266KB, 1563x1242px) Image search: [Google]
hwndu.png
266KB, 1563x1242px
>>36268169

/pol/ bullied the fuck out of Shia LaBeouf
>>
>>36268128
This is what happens when your side won and you have no real reason to exist anymore.
>>
>>36268350
I must have missed the story. Can I get a quick rundown?
>>
>>36268358
To be fair, these male virgins are potential threats to society. No job, no girlfriend, bored with a lot of time and books to read = potential revolutionary that could threaten the government.

That's why we're being emasculated and demoralized into giving up and opting out.
>>
>>36268383
newfag kill self
>>
>>36268358
You won so much that you lost every single branch of government

but you got reddit, so it's all cool
>>
File: CTF.gif (65KB, 387x312px) Image search: [Google]
CTF.gif
65KB, 387x312px
>>36268383

>Shia sets up a "He Will Not Divide Us" webcam in public for people to REEEEE because he is triggered beyond belief by Trump
>/pol/ trolls it
>Shia places a flag that says "He Will Not Divide Us" in an undisclosed location and aims a webcam at it
>weaponized autism tracks down the flag using flight paths of planes flying overhead, stars in the background and noise from animals and traffic
>/pol/ foot soldier steals the flag and puts a MAGA hat up on the flagpole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q
>>
>>36268383
>shia makes art project
>live stream in public, saying 'he will not divide us'
>/pol/ gets wind of this, fuck with shia
>shia gets pissed and attacks his own supporter out of rage
>they put up wall for project, it dies
>reset in canada
>/pol/ finds it
>messed with it, gets taken down
>new livestream in woods
>just a flag with the words 'he will not divide us' on it
>/pol/ uses star mapping, sunrise/set times and airplanes to find location
>steal flag, put up a "make america great again" hat on the pole with a shirt
>shia goes to britian, new flag on an art musium
>brit /pol/ jump on the roof, forgot scissors to cut zip tie, but musium closes down project
>shia locks himself in a cabin and has a livestream to sweeden
>/pol/ sweds find exibit and troll him
>>
>>36268383
Shia put up a flag on Livestream that said "he will not divide us" and some anons used astronomy to locate the area it was in. Then someone drove a truck around honking to hear it on the stream and then they stole it. Some anon has it hung up in his house
>>
>>36268383
>after harrasment on the streets, shia lebouf moves his flag to a field in the middle of nowhere
>/pol/ looks at the sky and works out its location by star constellations and flight patterns (in under 24 hours)
>moves it to liverpool
>gets found
>now he's in finland
>>
>>36268350
Yeah, but what does that have to do with r9k?

I get that a lot of /pol/ posts here, but /pol/ posts everywhere.
>>
What the fuck? Why? What did we do to deserve this? Why can't we have a safe space? How can they just shit all over us without consequence? What happened to free speech?
>>
>>36268496
Trump was an unusual blip. And a large part of his victory was because people thought he was anti-war. A non-establishment nor a Republican will never win again. Democrats knew what they were doing with their super delegate system to make the 'right' person won and after Trump, Republicans are sure to do the same thing.
>>
>>36268083
Wow that's pathetic. They have nothing better to do than attack people. Instead of doing something good in the world like a charity or anything to help the world they want to mock losers that are single and unemployed.
Say you got rich and famous, you then have nothing better to do than try to bully people you don't like.
This is why people don't vote for democrats, school yard bully tactics against people that are so bad off that it's just plain hypocrisy that they make claims about whom is actually needy or not it's plainly obvious they simply don't care at all let alone trying to prioritize anything since their priorities are simply being jerks.
>>
>>36268129
This situation is depression. If good-looking, famous rich guys can't be happy then what hope is there for us?

;-;
>>
>>36268716
the funny thing is, they think they will be able to find MGTOW in Cuckafornia, and in such a small area, and those desperate enough for dollary-do's they will shaim themselves a week for 350 bucks and some cheap pizza, ontop of probably doing a lot of technical work like editing the series because women can't technology.
>>
>>36268525
Albuquerue, not Canada
>>
Post-modern social Marxist authoritarian liberals will never win anything because they're too busy victimising their own victim groups.
>>
>redditors so hard up for money
>$50 seems like a good deal to them
>>
File: smug 3D natsoc giruu gf.jpg (67KB, 322x519px) Image search: [Google]
smug 3D natsoc giruu gf.jpg
67KB, 322x519px
>Influx of shills
>Influx of "blackbots"
PURE COINCIDENCE
>>
>>36268525
Finland, not Sweden.
>>
>>36269000
>trips checked

wars are won with memes, thats how obama beat mcain, obama had better quality memes on ytmnd
>>
>>36268083
Only a LARPer would describe it as "propaganda" and willingly give out information rather than just "a film project". And there's the fact that it was screencapped after an hour.
>>
>>36269044
checked
>There will come a day when all the lies will collapse under their own weight, and the truth will triumph again
>>
File: hm.png (473KB, 1000x555px) Image search: [Google]
hm.png
473KB, 1000x555px
>>36269051
Maybe it is real, really unprofessional though.
>>
>>36268864
Well I hear rent sucks pretty bad there so I suppose they're doing one person a favor. Of course anyone dumb enough to get roped into it is just being exploited by labor laws. Clearly they're not very well off if their production is that shit. I guess it's a pretty big mistake to assume famous and rich are synonymous. I suppose he must of used up all that hollywood money on drugs and chasing girls that all he's got left is trying to get laid by attacking weak people. I always had trouble understanding the mentality of wanting to exploit weak people, battle tales always glorified fighting strong foes. Expecting praise for going after weak people is rather pathetic. I guess when you got a mask of self righteousness to hide behind it's probably pretty easy to get away with being a hypocrite about it.
>>
>>36269140
>Of course anyone dumb enough to get roped into it is just being exploited by labor laws
by them skirting labor laws*
hopefully the police get a tip about their drug habits or something and crack down on them exploiting workers desperate enough for rent money to go along with this.
>>
File: 1492186346589.jpg (10KB, 256x288px) Image search: [Google]
1492186346589.jpg
10KB, 256x288px
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/2cvnpu/serious_white_men_who_like_black_women_what_is_it/cjjg5oh/?context=3

this is actually pretty racist desu fuck lmao
>>
>>36269327
>https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/2cvnpu/serious_white_men_who_like_black_women_what_is_it/cjjg5oh/?context=3
White feminist confirmed.
>>
>>36269327
https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/4vkjc5/california_nephew_15m_stole_a_laptop_from_best/

pffffffffftahahahaha
>>
File: 1491037742175.jpg (14KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1491037742175.jpg
14KB, 380x380px
>>36269390
>Also I am really turned on by that swirl. The contrast of my pale skin against the darkest ebony...yum. it could also be a latent psychological association with sweet delicious chocolate.
>>
Any update past Tennessee? I know he went to Finland, any progress in finding / trolling him?
>>
>>36268681
This, and Trump just betrayed every single person who voted for him by striking Syria and going full Zionist kike shill.
>>
>>36268083
Are they ones increasing the racebaiting?
>>
>>36268128
It's going to get worse. The trend in post enlightenment western societies has been ever more leftism ever quicker.
>>
File: 1492015627040.jpg (242KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1492015627040.jpg
242KB, 1920x1440px
Shia looks completely defeated and dead inside. It wouldn't surprise me if he an heros soon.
>>
Am I weird for thinking western elites are even more unaccountable than dictatorial elites in places like Russia and Turkey and China?

I mean there they at least face the threat of lynchings or palace coups if they fuck up - but over here it seems like (((liberal democracies))) are just so completely detached from what the electorate want to an even greater degree.

We don't want any more wars, so cucked Trump starts another one.
We don't want mass immigration to Merkel quite literally tells everyone from the Near East to fucking Afghanistan that Europe's borders are open to all.

Our elites behave in a far more insanely detached way from the average person than those in illiberal countries.
>>
I seriously want to know what this pathetic jew gonna do next.
Like he probably gonna stream his suicide and people gonna still troll him
>>
>>36269587
The bureaucracy, judiciary, and press are the real ruling class. If the executive goes against their will, his actions become sabotaged, illegalized, and demonized. If the legislature is not on board, the judges interpret the law however they want or the bureaucrats implement the law however they want.
>>
>>36269587
Western elites believe they are transnational and see the final and ultimate stage of geopolitical evolution as a one-world liberal democratic government. This isn't some Alex Jones tier conspiracy theory, they're quite open about this - see Hillary's comments on the idea of a single labor zone for all of North and Latin America behind closed doors.

They don't see countries or nations as real things, just arbitrary distractions. The problem they have is that outside of white liberal people, people DO see nations (and races) as real and meaningful things.
>>
>>36269044
Thank you for checking my numbers. In return I shall check yours as well. I hope you have a good day
>>
>>36268525

Wait

Did all of this actually happen or is it a meme?

This cant be real
>>
>>36269735
I hadn't seen the british part but yes, Shia got that BTFO.
>>
>>36269120
Why would they need to make up stories of angry bitter men getting back at their ex when they have plenty if material here on this board?
>>
>>36269587
I think you might be projecting by accusing other people being out of touch and unable to understand what people want. You think leaders want to be unpopular? They have to make unpopular decisions. If you were at a job, would you like the boss that tells you to slack off and not do anything, or would you dislike the guy that constantly tries to get you to work and stuff? Effective leaders have to do unpopular things. It's not like the rest of the world is a peaceful place, they are so civilized they have to ban people from owning guns because of what they'd do with them. Then they'll claim they're so civilized they got rid of them when they simply were untrusted to have rights for it because of what they'd potentially do with it. So they can't even be trusted to act with good will toward their own countrymen, you think they're going to be so sympathetic toward strangers from somewhere else? People act like ISIS doesn't want to fight or something when clearly they do. It's not like any leader wants to be the unpopular one to declare war and send people that voted for them off to risk their lives. Responsibility has burdens like that but clearly you wouldn't understand since you are not in the position to have to compromise and deal with it.
>>
This seems like satire. I have a hard time believing anybody is this stupid. Oh.. okay weedpussy you want all three of you to stay in my apartment for 50 bucks a day and use my stuff to make a virgin shaming movie, no problem.
>>
>>36268083
Why would they waste their time like this? /r9k/, mgtows, and the like already have a really poor reputation on the internet. It's not like they're treading any new ground here. I guess they just want more fodder to laugh at so they can fellate themselves to sleep and feel high and mighty about themselves.
>>
>>36269843
>Effective leaders

What sort of yardstick here are you using to measure effectiveness? Effectiveness to what end? Effective in ensuring oneself as a guarantor of Israeli regional dominance? Sure. But it certainly has nothing to do with American interests in the national sense.
>>
>>36269934
So you dispute it by slandering another nation and people. So what makes you think other nations don't behave exactly like that. Yet you think they're just full of goodwill?
>>
>>36269417
Bump on this, anyone know how Finland is going?
>>
>>36270011
No. Non-Western nations look out for their own national interests.

Western nations go around the world waging war and creating havoc in the name of a quasi-religious ideological doctrine called liberalism.

And yes, Jews dominate US foreign policy and SHOULD be held responsible. It isn't even up for debate its so transparent these days.
>>
>>36269735

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nuSuVf5km4&t=

enjoy
>>
>>36269735
>>36269783
It's astonishing how they thought putting it Liverpool of all places was a good idea.
Even if it wasn't /pol/ it would've been nicked by one of the locals anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfiGMLyLNOc
>>
>>36270068
Whatever. You say the same things liberals do expect y'all blame different people. It all comes down to nobody wanting to be responsible. I really don't give you any good boy points since your whole solution is that it shouldn't happen when you're not even involved with it and have no idea or not if it's going to happen either way and intervention might minimized the problems and collateral. I suppose taking the moral high ground makes you feel good about yourself though.
>>
>>36268600
Because people that would do these kind of things are stupid as fuck and can't tell the difference.
>>
>>36268319
ha, dude you got to learn to test the waters in your own special little way, thats all i can tell you because it sounds like you might not be catching on to the big game here.

remember nothing on the internet is ever real, unless its something that will embarass you.
>>
>>36268516
more like
>shia has a dead career
>needs free publicity
>figures out how to enrage /pol/
>gets attention
>literally controls half of the dicussions on /pol/

its a victory in its own way.

now im just waiting for the protagonist to show up that we are supposed to rally behind. you know how many people have opened themselves up to doxxing based off some stupid art project nobody was paying attention to in the first place? at the same time i dont even care because it has all been good for a laugh and i would be happy to thank shia for livening things up a bit.
>>
Holy shit he is aware of us
>>
>>36268284
A FUCKING TOMATO
>>
>>36268083
only an actual retard would waste money on this shit board
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.