[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot here. If you're messaging a guy (not too many friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0342.jpg (228KB, 1170x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0342.jpg
228KB, 1170x905px
Fembot here. If you're messaging a guy (not too many friends or popular) about platonic things but you can kind of sense that he's into you is it worth pursuing? Side note: said guy comments things like "beautiful" and "11/10 hottie" on girls photos that don't even follow or reciprocate.

Am I going to end up getting hurt?
>>
>>36267833
Sense in what way.
Are you some sort of mind reader.
Read my mind. What do I think you are being? If you need a clue it starts with an r.

I'm going to say one genuine thing to you. Don't do this stupid guess who bullshit. Make it clear what you want. Platonic? Be platonic. Dick? Ask for dick.
Don't play fucking 20 questions.

And being afraid of getting hurt is retarded too. Retard. You can stop posting now.
>>
>>36267920
I guess I know
>>
>>36267833
Fuck off. There is no such thing as fembots. Get the fuck out of my board you fucking roastie.
>>
>>36268280
There is when no guy wants you and you have no friends
>>
>>36267833
If you don't want to. E with a guy, by the third compliment you need to either be a bitch and brush it off in the woman way and TRY to make it work as friends (doesn't work 89% of the tim) OR ghost him.
Seriously.
>>
>>36268303
To be with* time*
Fuck
>>
>>36268303
At this point I'm okay with having him as a friend if he's not interested in me. However, I only recently discovered that he's literally in love with every girl so I guess I'll ghost him if he doesn't want to be friends. Thanks for the advice.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.