[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*permanently mutilates son at birth* The ladies like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1490714835718.png (386KB, 791x527px)
1490714835718.png
386KB, 791x527px
>*permanently mutilates son at birth*
The ladies like it better this way :^)
>>
Men are the ones that usually insist on it.
>muh son has to have muh dick
>>
>>36267312
That's definitely not true.

oreg
>>
>>36267312
it's both, and clueless doctors and nurses.
>>
File: circ.jpg (2MB, 2000x3333px) Image search: [Google]
circ.jpg
2MB, 2000x3333px
People are fucking retarded. It can't be helped
>>
>tfw will never have a white American uncut bf
>>
File: cutcocks.png (514KB, 664x847px) Image search: [Google]
cutcocks.png
514KB, 664x847px
>Milo Blows uncut fags THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>36267386
>clueless
They know exactly what they're doing. The hospital makes a few hundred bucks just from selling one tiny foreskin to the cosmetics industry, and that's on top of charging for the actual circumcision itself.
>>
>>36267531
Oh no, the weird flamboyant faggot who chokes on black cocks doesn't find my penis attractive! Whatever shall I do!
>>
>>36267531
fuck that normie pedo faggot
>it looks better lmao
>>
Anyone else think it's really weird how this became a thing in America? We basically do it now just because the Jews told us to do it. Can you imagine that? Who decides to cut their newborn's dick because a Jew told you it was a good idea?
>>
>>36267565
daily reminder that most goyim don't know this.

Hospitals bill medicaid or insurers for the surgery, couple hundred bucks for a simple procedure. Then they take the 'waste' foreskin and sell it to cosmetic companies which extract the collagen from it to put in old lady facial moisturizer creams.

>>36267531
Milo is a faggot, the one advantage of circumcision is it may lower the risk of HIV infection for faggots engaging in anal sex so obviously he'll support it if it means he gets to continue living as a degenerate Jewish faggot for a few years longer before eventually AIDS claims him.
>>
>>36267531
Weird, most faggots are really into foreskin.
>>
>>36267626
That's not really what happened. Circumcision was adopted throughout the Anglophone world during the Victorian era as a way to prevent masturbation which was thought to result in mental illness. They also practiced female circumcision/clitoral removal.

We still have male circumcision in large part because of the Jewish lobby though, who are rightfully fearful that their bronze age barbarism will be banned if people stop to think about what they're doing.
>>
>>36267531
Someone defending and being pro circumcision is the only thing that can annoy me these days. I hate you and kill yourself.
>>
File: Abstract Hell.png (104KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
Abstract Hell.png
104KB, 500x525px
>>36267531
HAHA
SO GLAD MY PENIS IS MORE ATTRACTIVE FOR ALL OF THE HUMANS WHO INTERACT WITH IT
IT'S NOT LIKE I'M A SHUT IN WHO MASTURBATES THRICE A DAY
>>
File: 1363918396356.jpg (111KB, 478x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1363918396356.jpg
111KB, 478x1271px
>>36268064
The cruelest joke in the entire world is a circumcised perma-virgin

Mutilated solely for the benefit of an imbecilic society that will never interact with their penises. Having their pleasure crippled for the benefit of no one. I do not envy you unfortunate lot
>>
File: memrionjews.jpg (38KB, 455x281px)
memrionjews.jpg
38KB, 455x281px
>>36268389
If there is a Yahweh, he will have to beg for my forgiveness.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.