[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm mtf trans and depressed. Please tell me why I should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1477969381059.jpg (978KB, 1200x877px) Image search: [Google]
1477969381059.jpg
978KB, 1200x877px
I'm mtf trans and depressed.

Please tell me why I should kill myself

If you just want to vent about why you hate trannies, that's fine too. Please direct all hate towards this thread.
>>
let me fuck the pain away bby
>>
Don't kill yourself

I want you to suffer
>>
What was your thought process that led you to transitioning?
>>
I don't hate trans people, at the most I think genderqueer people are arbitrary.
>>
I hope Pence rips out your living guts and uses them to grease the turbines of our coal power plants.
>>
>>36267214
I don't want to be a slut and feel even more ashamed of myself

>>36267233
You will be pleased to know that I am indeed suffering

>>36267251
>dysphoria consumes everything, every second of every day is an agonizing nightmare from hell
>want to be a girl more than anything
>want the dysphoria to go away more than anything
>maybe if I try to live as a girl, I won't feel the burning need to be one or at the very least things will get a little better

>>36267258
>I think genderqueer people are arbitrary.
I agree. There is only male and female, man and woman.
>>
>>36267201
Post pics since you have nothing to lose
>>
>>36267337
>I don't want to be a slut and feel even more ashamed of myself
then be my gf instead
>>
>>36267346
Just because I want to kill myself doesn't mean I realistically will. I have a lot to lose by posting my picture.
>>
>>36267337
you aren't ashamed of being a slut you are ashamed of the shame
>>
>>36267201
Because you fell for the trap meme how stupid are you? We were just playing can't believe you took it srs what a dumbass
>>
>>36267363
Not if you're going to kill yourself. You have nothing NOTHING to lose.
>>
>>36267337
Hm not quite the answer I was looking for, maybe when and how did you realize your dysphoria?
>>
Hey I'm trans too and guess what? we'll never:
>Be a mother
>Be anyone's bride
>Experience the crucial early development period as a female
>Pass
>Be able to live authentically as female
>Be seen by the majority of the population as female

I'm planning on hanging myself on June 1st!
>>
>>36267421
Why wait Anon? Times a tickin
>>
>>36267355
I don't know anything about you anon, and you don't know anything about me. We can't just form a relationship on a whim.

>>36267370
I think the fear of diseases keeps me from being a slut even without the shame.

>>36267373
I didn't fall for the trap meme. I was born in the trap meme. Molded by it.

>>36267400
I don't think I'm going to kill myself. I want to very badly.

>>36267415
I was first surprised that I wasn't female when I was around three. Not long after I started wishing I was a girl, but I can't say I had dysphoria then. I wasn't distressed that I was a boy, my thoughts were "i'm not a girl? huh ok" because I was a developing little kid who didn't know about anything. At around 6 is when the distress started to begin, when realizing that I wasn't female began to be painful.

>>36267421
I don't like other trans people. I want to talk to robots.
>>
File: file.jpg (180KB, 633x525px)
file.jpg
180KB, 633x525px
>tfw mtf trans friend
>>
>>36267450
Cuz there's a concert on the last day of May that I wanna see first
>>
>>36267485
Why are you currently feeling so down? Does it have to do with being trans or is it something else?
>>
>>36267601
>Does it have to do with being trans
Essentially, because being trans also affects everything in my life, it's hard to say just how many problems being trans has given me. I'm not really feeling "so" down, not extraordinarily outside the norm, I just haven't been happy since I was a small kid. I've had thoughts of suicide since I was 10 years old, I'm basically used to feeling this way.
>>
>>36267661
Oh man that's rough. I can't imagine what being trans is like if you're in America, so many people that just automatically think they're freaks. What's the worst thing that being trans has brought upon you in your opinion?
>>
>>36267485
just know that even thought the majority or the world is a complete asshole and will do anything to put others down

there are people who support who you are and want you to live your life :)
>>
>>36267787
I'm not really sure I can answer that, it feels like everything in my life is poisoned by it. I guess if there was something in particular I had to say, I often feel pained at how few trans role models that exist, basically none of note. There's no trans equivalent of Alan Turing, there's no one to look up to make you feel like "you know, if ____ can be trans and still be a great person, I can be too". I have felt for so long that I want to aspire to be that kind of person, someone that makes a difference in the world in some way, someone who matters, someone who young trans kids decades from now can read about and feel that maybe things will be ok for them. But how can I be like that? I'm a fucking nobody, I'm a loser, I'm plagued with so many problems and issues, I can't even leave the house without wanting to die, I can't make eye contact with people without wanting to die, I feel paralyzed by self hatred, immense guilt, shame and fear. I know in the pit of my soul that I'll just be another mark on the massive trans suicide statistic someday.
>>
Daily reminder that being a brainlet is worse than being trans. There is nothing worse than being a brainlet.
>>
>>36267892
That's a really interesting answer. In my case I wish the role models that I have didn't exist, my two sisters are basically super geniuses and according to my family I should easily be able to follow in their footsteps. I did fine in high school, but now I'm in uni and I just couldn't take the stress I was putting on myself to my sisters' levels. I ended up burning myself out and now I'm gonna fail out of uni. I've been thinking about killing myself, but in addition to all that don't want hurt my family stuff, I still really want to live. I'm not sure if it's the same with all depressed folks, but I think a good thing to keep in mind is all the things you enjoy in life.

Sorry if I'm being presumptuous and stuff.
>>
>>36268161
I just shouldn't have posted
>>
File: redditmod.png (254KB, 749x429px) Image search: [Google]
redditmod.png
254KB, 749x429px
>>36267863
I agree. Where are my fellow Harry Potter fans at? If we wish and play pretend hard enough, maybe one day we'll magically become wizards and get our owls and get accepted into Hogwarts. :)
>>
>>36268536
>ugly people shouldn't try to be happy
That's how normies feel about the people on /r9k/

You are a normie
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.