[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lads, I am completely fucked and need help I don't want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: theenddays.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
theenddays.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
Lads, I am completely fucked and need help

I don't want to get into the reasons why in detail but recently I have become very interested in 'crisis response' ie how I would respond to various personal and large scale crisees.

GENERALLY this has meant learning to light fires, food storage and prep skills etc. But yesterday I decided to deal with a personal issue and wanted to experiment with how I would cope with someone finding out I mastuabetd to something shameful

So to experiment I photoshopped an image of myself masturbarting to my 19 year old sister. I did this for immersion so I could imagine my family seeing the image and plan my response

The issue is that they actually fucking have.I left it open on my computer and my dad saw. Now my family won't talk to me and are downstairs openly discussing how they will deal with me, the idea so far seems to be kicking me out

How the fuck do I explain this?
I don't find her attractive and haven't masturbated to her, it was just a test.
>>
File: 8786786.jpg (5KB, 164x158px) Image search: [Google]
8786786.jpg
5KB, 164x158px
>>36266801
>This is too good
They'll never believe the truth, that's a fact. But you got what you wanted, so might as well advance.
So you:
A: Planned your experiment
And are now:
B: Executing your experiment
So what comes now is:
C: Document

How are you coping, Anon?
>>
I can't believe this thread is empty.
>>
Pray for guidance and invite the lord into your soul. Reject the devil you've been nurturing inside you all these years that led to this happening
>>
>>36266801
Dumb edgy faggot

There is no explaining it. They're just gonna think you're fucked in the head now.
>>
>>36266801
>parents have issue with kid
>kick kid out

Normies, ladies and gents. The very people that call us out on being evil
>>
Sounds like your experiment is going even better than you hoped.
>>
>>36266801
>How the fuck do I explain this?

You don't, lad. Ya done goofed BIG TIME. Why the hell did you even think of testing this out?

The best thing you can do is to explain to them your true intentions, as autistic as they sound. Hopefully they'll take mercy on your spergy ass.
>>
File: IMG_1377.jpg (84KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1377.jpg
84KB, 640x539px
>>36266801
>I-I-Its just a test guys!
You couldn't just imagine the scenario in your head and plan a response around that?

Fuckin kek OP you're so completely fucked. Any kind of explanation you present now will just be interpreted as damage control.

Toasting in epic bread.
>>
>>36266801
Sounds like you kinda fucked up a wee bit. Dumbass
>>
>>36267624
I was going to test it by thinking up responses and excuses, as well as deciding the responses of my family and how to mitigate this
>>
File: 888381111293939.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
888381111293939.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>36266801
Kek, what the fuck is this anon?

I think i want more of an explanation to the reasoning as to why you would do such a thing
>>
>>36267898
Well now it's not a test anymore, this is as real as it gets

GL incest anon
>>
>>36266801
you must play it out as a single blind experiement, write a paper on your findings and get your work published. Only then will your parents believe you.
>>
>>36266801
At least she's not 9, it could be worse.
>>
>>36266801
So you are basically admitting that you do actually fap to your little sister?
>>
>>36268065
Why is that what you do?
>>
Post the picture (with faces blurred)
>>
>>36268089
I've fapped to fucked up stuff out of curiosity because it takes me less than 30secs to ejaculate, I never got caught though.
>>
>>36268144
Oh and I was a dumb horny teen too, now I don't fap anymore.
>>
>>36268209
You /nofap/ now?
>>
>>36268592
100%

I have been muted for sixteen seconds, because my comment was not original.
>>
File: 997655935517.jpg (81KB, 660x991px) Image search: [Google]
997655935517.jpg
81KB, 660x991px
>>36268647

But why anon ? Don't you get an urge to just fap?
>>
>>36268710
I used to fap to the same stuff.

It used to be pictures only (now they give me no urges) then only blowjob videos. So all I did is refap a lot to those blowjob scenes (about 7 of them) until I got tired. The ONLY thing that gets me instantly erect is feet and I'm glad I stopped fapping to feet long before starting nofap so now I just admire their beauty. The longer you do nofap the easier it is to resist the urges. You just get used to it.
>>
>>36266801
>>36266801
>>36266801
This is a field test of your crisis response

congrats, birds get kicked out the nest when they can just barely fly

This is a crisis. You now must provide a response and prove to yourself it would work IRL by testing it.
>>
>>36268710
>>36268884
Oh and I realized that fapping to men fucking women I'd like to fuck is like cuckoldry. I've also deleted all pics containing a cock on my computer so now I just have thousands of pics of beautiful women, which isn't fap material, just beauty to admire.
>>
File: digisexual.jpg (74KB, 800x390px) Image search: [Google]
digisexual.jpg
74KB, 800x390px
>>36266801
>this OP
>my sides
Just force-fuck your sister, they already think you're a freak.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 259x194px
Liquid from metal gear.
He just has so much backstory and depth.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.