[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start strict 800 calorie diet >Designate one day a week

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1488847794359.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488847794359.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>Start strict 800 calorie diet
>Designate one day a week as "reward day" where I can eat as much as I want
>Somehow every day became reward day
>>
>>36266233
It's alright fatbot, we all suffer and die evetually, whether it be from diabetes or old age. After death none of it matters
>>
>>36266233
start eating rice with broccolli, beans, carrots and lentils. you can add any other veggie you like then throw on some of your favorite gook sauce (thick teriyaki over here) eat 2-3 bowls of that a day. you will never feel hungry ever
>>
800 calories a day isn't enough. You should eat like 1500
>>
>>36266233
Go for the uberman diet.
Eat one boiled whole egg and one boiled egg without the yolk each meal.
>>
File: butterfield.jpg (13KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
butterfield.jpg
13KB, 443x332px
Saturday is treat day.
>>
>started a new job
>goes well with my diet
>holidays come
>blow up again

fuck this. my body is already agonizing from all the shit im doing to lose weight. why did i blow up from 2-3 days of overeating after almost 2 months of diet
>>
>>36268406
calories in calories out is a lie.

i feel like i gained over 5 kilos from eating 7k calories in 2 days. that doesn't make sense.
there is some shady shit going on with my genetics
>>
>>36268146
Good advice though that's a very vague recipe which OP will probably fuck up, given that he probably lives off microwave instant food and fast food and can't cook. He needs more detail.

Here's a simple, delicious healthy meal OP. I ate it for lunch today.

http://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/rajma-masala-recipe-rajma-masala/
>>
>>36268588
good shit dude.

i noticed the healthier you eat the less hungry you are
>>
>>36268662
>healthier you eat the less hungry you are
Same, I think it's because junk food is just empty calories, it doesn't satisfy your bodies desire for nutrients enough. So you just feel hungry as soon as the fat and sugar is metabolised.

Oh, and I should note that for that recipe I use canned kidney beans, which you don't have to let soak overnight.
>>
File: exps29899_SD1440071D46C.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
exps29899_SD1440071D46C.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>36266233
Eat chicken and veggies you burgerbot
>>
>>36266233
No idea how people can't lose weight. Choose fucking 1.

1. Go to the gym and actually exercise, you can eat the same amount of fucking garbage shit food but you will still lose weight.

2. Be a lazy fuck and dont exercise. Either eat lesser quantities of shitty food or eat healthy food. You will lose weight.

>>36268531
Scientific consensus based on numerous studies shows that metabolic rate only varies up to a few percent in over 99.9% of people. Stop passing the blame to something you can't control.
>>
>>36268809
>metabolic rate only varies up to a few percent in over 99.9% of people.

them how do you explain all those skinny girls that line up infront of restaurants and eat like pigs 3 times a week?
>>
>well i got fat by eating so if i stop eating i will get thin right
>it's not like i actually need to eat food to stay healthy or even alive
Eat a balanced diet and get exercise and you will lose weight. It's literally science.
>>
>>36268907
they skip other meals or go to the gym
>>
>>36268907
bulimia desu
>>
>>36266233
Eat only when you're hungry.
Weight will start to melt away.
>>
>>36266233
Those kind of extreme diets don't work, because they're impossible to stick to. What you should do is make a more moderate plan, like 2000, but stick to it every day. Slow but steady progress is scientifically guaranteed if you do that.

If you're properly obese, even 2500 a day should get you somewhere.
>>
Just start going for walks. Walk for as long as you physically can, and drink more water. Start lifting weights cardio and weight lifting burns more fat than just cardio on its own.
>>
>Decide to eat 800 calories per day
>Get very hungry
>Give up diet
>Repeat 6 months later

Eat 1500-2000 kcal a day OP.
You need energy to maintain strong discipline and will-power not to over eat. 800 kcal isn't enough.

If you eat 2000 kcal a day, you will eventually (after 1-3 years) weigh the same as a normal person. You don't need to starve yourself.
>>
I lost weight by drinking black coffee whenever I got hungry between meals.
10/10 would recommend, the taste is great when you get used to it.
>>
>>36266233
noone cares about you fatty, I bet that if you actually lost all that weight, that you could find a girlfriend and live a happy life.

Don't compare your situation, choosing to get fat, to ours, being born ugly and repulsing.
>>
>>36269736
>dieting for 3 years

That's retarded. You can lose 60 lbs of fat in 2 months if you just exercise and eat a calorie deficit every day.
>>
800? You crazy bot, your body will rebel against you (as it did) if you put it on such a restrictive diet. Low and slow is the game. I'm on a 1800 diet and losing 3 pounds a month, feedsgoodman
>>
>>36266233
800 is calories a day is too few, especially for a fat fuck. Dieting is a long term, gradual process, if you try to force a nuclear option you'll be out of willpower instantly and relapse. You should find out what your normal intake is and start gradually going down from there coinciding with exercise.
>>
>>36266233
I have been om that diet for 3 weeks now Lost 8kg, mostly was water im sure
>>
>start job
>lose 10 lbs in the first 4 months
>realise this so i start to eat more shit
>gained them back in the next 3 months
im not even fat, just 175 lbs at 6'0"
>>
>>36271788
A 500-1000 calorie/day deficit = 1-2 pounds lost per week.
That's 8-16 pounds in 2 months.

I don't think it's even possible to lose 60lbs in 2 months, and it wouldn't be healthy even if you could do it.
>>
>>36272245
I've lost a pound a day on a 1000kcal deficit.
>>
>>36272710
straight up wrong

maybe it's seemed like that over a few days, due to natural fluctuations but that's literally impossible.
>>
>>36266233
1500 calories a day and no cheat days.
>>
File: 9.jpg (26KB, 398x323px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
26KB, 398x323px
>>36266233
here's your dinner OP.
>>
Whenever I fuck up badly and go crazy, I don't eat ANYTHING the day after. Nothing. Zero calories. Just water and sugar free gum.

It pretty much always offsets my binging, and I've been able to maintain 13% bodyfat for several years thanks to it.

t. ex-fattie
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.