[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do normalfags actually think like this? so my grandma has been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (56KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 1067x600px
Do normalfags actually think like this?

so my grandma has been in the hospital sick and they were talking about how she gives up easily and how her brothers whove died acted "babyish". and one of them shot himself and my uncle was just like "cheap bastard" and i asked my mom and said i dont see why him shooting himself was cheap and he had cancer, she was just like he was a big baby and i asked her if killing yourself os being a baby and she was just like "yeah".

what the fuck. and one time she was talking about one of her friends neighbors who shot himself but lived and she was just like "the fool cant even kill himself right"

anyone get mad about stuff like that? ive thought about what it would be like to survive suicide and what their reactions would be and it pisses me the hell of to inagine them cussing me out telling me im a pussy or piece of shit for trying to do it. is tgis probably how they wpuld be if they have said those kinds of things? im not gonna do it but hypothetically if i did would survival be very possible if you did it outside and you live in the suburbs neighboring a firestation? or would death be instant
>>
>normies
>having even a shred of empathy
Pick precisely ONE (1).
>>
>>36265967
the thing is though my parents tell me i dont have empathy but im always nice to everyone so it bugs me when i here shit like that

i think its because they think just being depressed is a choice
>>
Unless it is is about immediate loved ones, most folks will only care that someone has to clean the mess up after a suicide.
And even loved ones are dicey with some peeps.
>>
>>36266006
Shitty people just love bringing others down with them

If you really are nice to everyone and empathetic, unlike them, then don't listen to what they say.

Always remember that those on lower moral ground will try to pull those on higher ground with them.
>>
>>36266047
If tried it and survived do you think my parents would do that though, cuss me out and tell me im a selfish asshole

im not gonba though, like i said the thought of anyones parents doing that makes me mad
>>
>>36265926
Lots of normies also fail to understand that we don't choose death, death chooses us.

I know people who've tried to kill themselves six times. Either the medicine didn't kill her, somebody found her and saved her, etc. She wasn't able to force things to be like that, because it wasn't her time yet.

When it's our time to go, we go. Sometimes we just volunteer, and the universe happens to agree.
>>
Depends what the relationship is like with them honestly. One of my aunts died last year and I didn't give a single shit. I even had a job interview that morning the funeral was taking place and I showed up to the funeral late because of that. Some family was upset with me but to be honest I couldn't care less because my family can be so fake when it comes to shit like that. No one even liked her when she was alive so why boohoo when she dies, it doesn't change anything. But if my dad died or my grandma, yeah I would definitely be sad. So it all depends on how close you are to a person.
>>
>>36266203
This is beyond retarded.Do you actually believe in fate?
And nice example of exactly one person right there, doesn't account for all those first attempt=success cases now, does it?Or twas just fate, yet again?
>>
>>36266203
Honestly what the odds of a shotgun working if you did it outside and you lived in the suburbs and people would cone looking as soon as they heard the gun? and ambulances could be there in less than a minute

im not going to i just want to kbow if you have an opinion
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.