[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

here's a lil something that just happened, sort of >me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

here's a lil something that just happened, sort of

>me five years ago
>weird 14yo faggot kid that only wore sweatpants and played mobile games in class
>happy with my life at that point, only had about three friends but they were good i guess
>15th birthday, girl from english class comes to my party
>tells me before she leaves that she "likes me"
>sheeeeeit.f4v
>know nothing about dating and couldn't give less of a shit about females, go with it anyways
>start talking to her at school and shit, exchange phone numbers and steam names
>(note that she's maybe 6-6.5/10 at this time)
>we eventually start "officially" dating (whatever that means)
>fuckin and such
>around a year in, she stops talking to her own friends as much and starts hanging out with me and my friends instead
>she's a 3.5+gpa student that's usually nice to everyone, is depressed and had an eating disorder
>basically, she has max pity points from everyone i know
>if we ever argue about something everyone immediately takes her side instead of mine
>a while in, she was talking about how her "friend" said one of my friends, who i'll call John, is the "strong and silent type"
>nigger what ok
>immediately think that she's going to cheat on me soon with "John", one of my very few friends
>fast forward to one year ago, i was 18
>we broke up mutually, we're both 7/10's at this time
>it's summer, and because we broke up and basically abandoned all her friends a while ago she ends up spending summer with my few friends
>i avoid all of them completely
>spent the entire summer interacting with only job-related people and family
>fast forward again to a few months ago
>she starts talking to me again for some reason
>i start talking with her and friends again
>we end up dating again, but without telling anyone
>she notices i usually avoid responding to her saying "i love you"
>she's extremely obsessive and possessive during this period
>she frequently mentions "what would you do if i started seeing someone else" ->
>>
>bitchiknowwhatyouredoing
>she's making sure we don't officially tell anyone we're dating again so she doesn't feel like she's cheating on me if she starts fucking someone else
>i'm psychic
>she stops messaging or talking to me for a couple days
>i didn't really notice because i was with family
>texts me at 7am last monday
>"we can't see each other anymore, i'm dating John now"

Even though I predicted this for a long time, I'm still hurt like a little bitch off of this. Why do I care? Obviously went back to not talking to any of my friends again, because even if I told them what happened, they would either not believe me or not care. What would you do in my situation, besides the obvious "get over yourself faggot/kys"
>>
I honestly have no advice for you, but I liked your story and I'm sorry you're in this situation.

This is just me acknowledging you, OP.
>>
>>36265646
feels as good as advice, thanks my guy
>>
Its called branch swinging. Look it up, all women do it so theyre literally NEVER alone (if they dont have a bf they have a circle of friends or at least orbiters for validation)

Just do what i do: cheat on all your gf's within the first 5-6 months of dating. When they break up with you it'll hurt less when you realize how replaceable every human being really is
>>
>>36265747
i mentioned that i'm about a 7/10 just to say that i don't get enough female attention to even be able to cheat

what do i do instead
>>
What you want pity from us?
You got a lady sounds like you'll be able to get another bitch soon enough.
>>
>>36265911
Bro 6/10 on a good day, and a minority. Its possible, im not saying it has to be someone as good looking or better looking than your current gf.

Im fact, some of the best sex ive ever had has been with "unattractive" 4-5/10. Whether shes a 9.5 or a flat out 2 makes almost zero difference, vaginas feel the "same". How hot your gf is means nothing other than the fact that other people find her attractive. Is that what you want? People eyeing your partner all day? Alpha males waiting to swoop in and fuck your gf at a party? If so then by all means, keep dating attractive women. Just remeber they"ll always have more options than you, even if youre on the same level (ie both of you are 7s or 8s)
>>
>>36266747
whole lot of truth here, thanks guy
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.