[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >going bald I seriously hope you guys don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: qPARzcU.jpg (42KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
qPARzcU.jpg
42KB, 1200x800px
>2017
>going bald
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
Why aren't you already on Finasteride + Minoxidil?
>>
I don't want to end up infertile.
>>
>>36264979
because I'm not balding yet, most family members (parents side) started balding in their early 50's, by that age I could give less of a shit of baldness.

also my grandfather from my mother's side is 70 and still has a head full of hair.
>>
>>36264979
>Finasteride
Is that the pills? The pills that fuck up your body and turn you into a woman?

I would simply stick to the local applicant of Minoxidil.
>>
>>36265030
Less than 1% get side effects like that. I gather you don't take Aspirin either because of the side effects?
>>
Companies are still in the process of researching stem cells and hair follicles regarding the process of hair cloning. I hope it comes out soon.
>>
>>36265093
They said the same in 1990s. Better not place your hope on things that might or might never come.
>>
Don't the pills fuck you up?
>>
>>36265250
They'll fuck you up just like headache medicine fucks you up.
Its very unlikely to get any harmful sides from the medicines.
>>
>>36265119
They said the same things about stem cells? That's disappointing
>>
>>36265278
Headache medicine doesn't block your natural production of testosterone and give gynecomastia.
>>
>>36265300
Finasteride doesn't block your natural production of testosterone either, it inhibits your alpha-5-reductase which turns your testosterone into DHT. It actually raises your testosterone because of this. Getting gynecomastia from the medicine is _extremely_ unlikely.

Aspirin can fucking kill you now that you ask. But nobody worries about that for some reason.
>>
>>36264979
Looks like Jude Law's hairline shopped onto that model

Jude Law is still handsome as hell even with that hairline
>>
>>36265437
yes, jude law is. almost nobody else is.
and face it, jude would be 2 points better looking with full head of hair. funny enough, in any big role he gets he's always wearing a toupee.
>>
>>36265353
DHT is a hyper potent form of Testosterone. How is your sex drive? Your libido? Can you get boners?
>>
>>36265514
>How is your sex drive
i have not noticed any change from before. i jack off 3-4 times a week.
yes, i can get boners. no problem there friend.
>>
>>36264979
i am
doesn't seem to be working out tho
>>
>>36264979
my hair is healthy and really thick
>>
File: 1435335924464.jpg (98KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1435335924464.jpg
98KB, 728x636px
I'd rather be bald than RISK losing my sex drive.

I've couldn't get it up on a few occasions in my life. Whether it was due to alcohol or stress, it was humiliating all the same. Never again.

>yfw using finasteride
>>
>>36266068
Stick to the local applicant?
>>
>>36264979
If he shaved his head and didn't have narrow bitch shoulders he'd look fine
>>
>>36265053
>i-it's only 1%
lmao
>>
File: jason statham.jpg (56KB, 460x595px) Image search: [Google]
jason statham.jpg
56KB, 460x595px
>>36265468
>implying 90% of stacies wouldn't drop their pantie s in a second for this guy
>>
Women really don't give a fuck as long as you don't try to pull off a combover and you're chill about it and don't let it phase you. That's assuming you aren't butt ugly already or have an oddly shaped head.
>>
>Why aren't you already on Finasteride + Minoxidil?

Lol, because the minute I stop taking them, my hair will fall out. Who wants to live like that? I would literally rather be bald.
>>
I prefer the second picture.
>>
>ruining your brain and genticals with shitty chemicals

Fuck that. I'll go bald and shave my head. It's also way cheaper.
>>
>>36266447
No one cares fagboi
>>
File: 20170414_120034.jpg (236KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170414_120034.jpg
236KB, 1280x720px
Baldlets unite!
>>
>>36266447

Same here. He's good looking either way. It really doesn't do anything.

If you are handsome, you'll be a handsome bald man.

If you are ugly, you'll be ugly and bald and literally doesn't make a difference.

Also I had never heard a girl say anything about baldness. All they bitch about is height.
>>
>>36266504

How do you shave it off? How long does it take you?

I'll have to do that in two or three years and I'm dreading having to do it every day.

also no homo but you're decently good looking
>>
>>36264979
>Why aren't you already on Finasteride + Minoxidil?

Because I have a naturally thick head of hair and most likely will never go bald.
>>
>tfw hair looks decently full but then somebody takes a picture with full flash and your scalp is visible all over.
>>
>>36266565
I just use a buzzer normally but I got it done by a proper barber recently. It looks a bit neater now desu. When I do it myself it takes me abt 30 min for beard and head. And ty, bae. :*
>>
>>36264979
I just started minox, but it's not just minox it's a bottle with spray that has minox and other things that my derm recommended but I hate my fucking derm.
I'M LOSING MY HAIR BEFORE LOSING MY VIRGINITY OR EVEN HAVING MY FIRST KISS.
>>
>>36264979
>Ywn a dumb Anon who follows shitty advice and accidentally turns into a girl (male)
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.