[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any site or forum like /r9k for blackbots? I think it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1492179102166.jpg (52KB, 640x772px) Image search: [Google]
1492179102166.jpg
52KB, 640x772px
Is there any site or forum like /r9k for blackbots? I think it's been made clear we're not welcome here
>>
>>36264824
nairaland
>>
>>36264824
go back to your tribes in africa
>>
I'm a mixed race bot, what's up Dude?
>>
NeoFag.

Bunch of niggers circlejerking about how much whitey oppressin' them from higher IQ.
>>
>>36264824
just don't mention you're a nigga
>>
yes there are, but i wont post it here because white people are obsessed with black people so a bunch of the people here will flood the site and do nothing but "troll" for weeks. This is true for any black site
>>
>>36265083
Literally this. Black bot here and this is exactly what I do. And in the cases that I do mention my race, if they tell me "fuck off nigger lul kek xDD" I return the favor and say "no, FUCK YOU!"
>>
Afrochan ? Idk
>>
>>36265083
I never mention the fact that I'm black but it's hard to ignore all the racism here.
>>
>>36264824
Go to worldstar and laugh at videos of whyte bois getting attacked for no reason and animal abuse
>>
>>36265126
Well there's considerable overlap between /pol/ and /r9k/ so I don't see how we would change that
>>
>>36264873
http://www.nairaland.com is actually kinda comfy

same style as 4chan, and everyone types weird
>>
>>36264824
It's called prison. Plenty of black robots for you to tall to in there, nigger.
>>
>>36265126
>it's hard to ignore all the racism here
fellow nigger here. no it fucking isn't, like 1 out of every 15 threads is racist pol shit. just fucking ignore it. half the time it's just people meming anyway.
>>
>>36265130
Unironically this.

This is the white person's form of worldstar, except we're too shy to shoot video in public so we just type text and post creepshots instead.
>>
>>36265126
>it's hard to ignore all the racism here
So are bait threads talking shit about white men and posting niggers fucking white women, and you don't see me opening whitebot threads and with the need os saying in every fucking post that I'm white.

Fuck off.
>>
>>36264824
Thecoli

It's pretty much black 4chan but the guys there are all normies
>>
>>36264824
Join this blackbot discord anon.
https://discord(replace with period)gg/AsfX2j5
>>
>>36266550
Are there actual blackbots in that discord?
>>
>>36267225
Probably not. Last one I joined was filled with white people.
>>
>>36264824
No because we're rare. I've never met a nigger who was a virgin past high school crept me. I'm looking to lose it this summer tho
>>
Please actually leave and don't just say you will for attention.
>>
>>36264824
I'll pay for web hosting if blackbots can hook me up with a hot black girl.
>>
>>36264824
/r9k cotton fields/
>>
>>36264873
>nairaland

they should have an international board there
>>
>>36264824

Well, you see... why do even insist on being called a "blackbot" in the first place? If you come on here nobody fucking knows which skin color or gender you have. You're anonymous just like everybody else on here.

So really, its the same with everyone else. If you see some asian guy going on here, demanding to be a "yellowbot" he is made fun of. The same goes for most woman, if you insist on being called a woman, then you gotta prove it. If you do prove it, go ahead be a woman on here. If you don't prove it, you're just talking shit and are rightfully made fun of.
>>
>>36267225
>>36267263
That discord is mostly black guys with a few white guys and one Asian girl and one white girl.
>>
>>36267289
Damn you say that and im like bs I didn't fall for the hole meme.

But then I think.
Do "I" know anyone black my age and a virgin?

Nah.

Blewn my fuekin mindd boi
>>
>>36267424
This times fucking 10.
Why they gotta draw one more conclusion with women I'll never know.

Hispanics or asians or arabs dont call themselves a subset.

But we gotta have

>fembot
>blackbot

Give me a fucking break.

Who are these people doing this?

Are they incapable of seeing just what the implications are?
>>
>>36267428
>Asian girl
>White girl
Coalburning should be illegal.
>>
Thecoli.com

thank me later, breh
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.