[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gf of 3 years broke up with me at the start of the month

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: fgf.jpg (97KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
fgf.jpg
97KB, 1500x750px
>Gf of 3 years broke up with me at the start of the month
>She didn't love me anymore
>A few weeks ago told me one of her colleague was talking to her, but she only saw him as a "friend"
>Fast forward the broke up
>Learn that basically she pretended for months, even for sex (she had valuable reasons to hate me at this point, I can't blame her about this)
>Start seeing him like 2 days after she dumped me, we lived together so I had to go back living with my parents
>Was so depressed (learnt about it by a mutual friend) that I met a girl through dating app
>Fucked her all night (all this shit happened like in 4 or 5 days, couldn't believe that shit)
>Ex-gf realized that the colleague was a virgin, and she didn't go along very well with him (saw them in town, give them the finger) but still they kissed
>She didn't want me anymore cause I fucked another girl
>Mfw I'm the asshole because I fucked another girl while I was getting cucked
>>
What hurts me the most is that I still love her, was ready to forgive her and give us a second try, but I have a feeling that at this point pretty much everything would've been a reason
>>
>>36264767
she deserves it
>>
why don't you take this /adv/ and leave us robots alone you fucking normalcunt
>>
>>36264862
Easy peesy lemon squeezy
>>
>>36264677
Fuck bitches get money, why would you want a bitch that cucked you. obviously she just wants what's convenient for her. Deprive her of that and watch her be a stupid roastie
>>
>>36264900
Was my first long relationship, even if I know how of a bitch she is, it's still hit me hard after we talked about children names and shit like that, wasn't ready for that feel
>>
>>36264677
>didnt want me back because I fucked another girl.
o wow is that why she doesnt want you back? Is that why she is doing all this shit again.
Dude be a broh and tell the virgin faggot she still wants you and is just using him to play games.
>>
Women are atrocious. A chick tried to "change me". Bitch didn't change shit. I went back to guys pretty quick. She's still salty about her failure to convert me.
>>
>>36265332
I just want to punch the virgin faggot in the face, he knew she was with me

A random guy in a club or some shit, I could deal with, since most of the time they don't know if the girl has a bf or not. But he fucking knew it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.