[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever felt so happy that you vomitted? I don't know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Have you ever felt so happy that you vomitted? I don't know what to do with myself anymore. My entire day has been filled with crying tears of pure ecstatic joy and I've become nauseous at the sheer force of my happiness. What do? How do I come down? I feel like I'm out of control.
>>
Are you on something? If you're just high on life, then I would probably suggest the hospital or for either, calm meditation, focus your excess that you do not intend to use, til you are filled but not overfilled, as you seem to be, and direct that excess toward your heart and out as an offering to whichever creator, dark or otherwise, that suits you.
>>
>>36264201
yea I used to get pretty manic as a teenager. Never now tho.

Enjoy it while it lasts OP.
>>
>>36264319
Send it to me if you want.
>>
>>36264319
I'm sober af. I tried writing frantic verses, but I can't hold on to a pencil. I'm just blasting power noise now and dancing like an absolute madman in my bedroom. If my parents weren't home I think I'd be jumping off of the walls and shrieking inexplicable vowel sounds naked and smearing my body with paint and flogging myself with my belt. Fuck you guys!!! I'm just so uncontrollably happy. It's like I'm on mdma or something. I'm losing my shit!
>>
>>36264448
If you're experiencing this over the age of 21 you're very lucky.
>>
>>36264562
I'm 22 and I have manic depression! I've been lying in my bed depressed as fuck for the last two months, and woke up today feeling the happiest I've felt in my life, seemingly. This life is too pure!! There is nothing but goodness on earth! All things are fucking holy!!!! I love you guys like a huge faggot!!!
>>
>>36264700
Does manic depression cause you to use a lot of exclamation points?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.