[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are walking down the street when you spy a group of kawaii

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: untitled.jpg (524KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
524KB, 1280x851px
You are walking down the street when you spy a group of kawaii bishoujos walking in the opposite direction (toward you). There are no exits to the left or right between you and the girls. They haven't noticed you yet.

What do you do?

HARD MODE: you have no phone, media player, or any other gadgets.
>>
Look at them and smile and continue on with my day.
>>
Get my crochet kit out of my back pocket, and concentrate on my needle work while walking.
>>
>>36262668
They're ugly as fuck, damn
>>
>Take spaghetti out of pockets
>Throw Spaget on ground
>Run
>>
>>36262668
>bishoujous
>not bishounen

*runs hand through hair* Hey, uh, ladies, mind stepping aside? I got shit to do.
>>
Let out a nice and wet fart to attract them olfactorily
>>
>>36262776
it's true I fart a lot at work and once this woman told me I smelled good but then she like got fired or something I don't know I never saw her again
>>
Question:

Am I currently in my clown suit? Or am I wearing general purpose attire(clean shined boots no laces jean shorts and a cool dress shirt)

If first then I would tell a joke

If second then I would invite them my ranchhouse for pizza pie
>>
>>36262815
That was the MHC 100% immunity soulmate
>>
>>36262668
Step off to the side and re-tie my shoes until they have gone by. That will fail since invariable, they will suddenly start moving slower for no fucking reason.
Feel my face redden, walk by, hear some giggles behind me. Someone remind why I left the damn house again?
>>
>>36262668
Spin 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
>>36263162
if you spin 360 degree you will still be walking in their direction faggot
>>
File: 1489939183814.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
1489939183814.png
8KB, 193x261px
>>36262668
do what I always do. Look at the ground and avoid them like the plague. Come on robots. I thought this was standard protocol.
>>
>>36262668
Hey ladies, interested in seeing a 4 inch vertical?
>>
Scream "NIPONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!" then run towards them and take them out with a double clothesline
>>
>>36262668
Walk past them
Done.
>>
>>36262668
I dont see Asians as humans because I grew up around them. To be self conscious around a subspecies would be silly.
>>
File: 1490120459235.jpg (20KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1490120459235.jpg
20KB, 252x212px
>mutter "sorry" and "excuse me" as they walk past, not saying anything or caring about me
>imagine life married to them in the tub later before wanking
>fap and forget about it until next fap
>>
>>36264056
>subspecies
You dont seem to understand what that means because that is not an insult
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.