[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you racist? Have you're experiences on this website

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Are you racist?
Have you're experiences on this website changed your outlook on race?
>>
Why do people tend to become racist from merely coexisting with that race? Shouldn't the diversity show them that we're all the same and that stereotypes are all false?
>>
>>36262658
I live in the southern US, and if anything it's made me more racist since you witness the degeneracy first hand.
>>
File: 1489430848990.jpg (234KB, 1000x590px) Image search: [Google]
1489430848990.jpg
234KB, 1000x590px
this site made me realize whites are all sociopathic hateful hypocritical lying snakes that deserve extinction
>>
I recognise that racial differences exist, but I don't want to genocide anybody or anything like that.
>>
>>36262565
On this website?
Definitely not. Actually might of even made me more racist.
I have a mixed kid for a friend and a nigger from Canada as a friend, they just confirmed some of the shit I believed.
Low iq, low impulse control, the nigger mentality etc
they are good friends and I like to taunt them with racism, especially the little mulatto. I even made him feel guilty, he posts stuff like "Why did my mom have to get blacked" on social media
>>
File: n shiet.jpg (1021KB, 910x4096px) Image search: [Google]
n shiet.jpg
1021KB, 910x4096px
Just made me believe that most robots are actually brown people.
>>
no, racism is just a meme lol

if you fall for the race meme you might as well just kill yourself baka desu senpai
>>
>replying to racebait
spot the newmies
>>
imagine using the mentally ill to further your agenda. you goons will fucking hang soon
>>
No, I've got like two white friends, the rest is Moroccan, Turkish, thai, filipino, Colombian, chinese and what not.
Also I prefer brown girls.
>>
>>36262565
People are retarded no matter of the colour or religion, most of them are just brain-dead, normie breeders who deserve to die, since they'll never have any positive impact of the future of the human race. So you can call me a racist because I despise most of the human race!
>>
>>36262658
Except for when a certain group does most of the crimes, then you start to hate them
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.