[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what can I get away with posting on /r9k/? When will I be at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1492103167427.jpg (127KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492103167427.jpg
127KB, 1000x1000px
what can I get away with posting on /r9k/? When will I be at risk of getting arrested or banned from the internet?

I live in the UK btw.
>>
>>36262444
>I live in the UK btw
Just post a picture of a butter knife or something?
>>
if you have any reason to not go to prison you don't belong here
>>
>>36262563
I don't want to be without my computer and forced to share a cell with Jamal
>>
>>36262444
>>36262444
Maybe you should check
>http://www.4chan.org/rules
>>
>>36262826
Okay, so theoretically, let's assume that I wanted to post a violent or otherwise unethical fantasy that I would not partake in under any circumstances, and implied this within the post, I could not possibly be contacted by the local authorities right?
>>
>>36262911
In uk? Yes
>>
>>36262911
Yes the thought police will knock down your door and take away your dakimakura.
>>
Pretty much anything. Of course things that violate the rules will probably get you banned unless you're just calling someone a faggot or nigger or something.

If you posted something like state secrets that could undermine the security of the nation you might end up being arrested but other than that the cops really ain't gonna bother.

This isn't twitter or facebook where the cops can already see your name and face as soon as you send some racial abuse to the black weatherman on ITV.
>>
If you're going to be a fag about it, just lurk a couple of months and wait for someone else to vent.
>>
>>36262444
In uk you can get arrested for saying "Muslim terrorists"
>>
File: 1490341547711.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1490341547711.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>>36263026
>>36263060
>>36263128
damn then

I guess, the theoretical example version of me will just have to stick to daydreaming in bed about his theoretical violent fantasies.
>>
File: chodefrog.jpg (68KB, 999x1083px) Image search: [Google]
chodefrog.jpg
68KB, 999x1083px
>>36262563
>state backing
>hundreds of friends
>get your pick of either bootlicking red-state stacies or under-the-table juvie whores
>get to legally kill people if they annoy you

It is logically impossible for feds to be robots.
>>
>>36262534
KEK

suipppppppper under rated post
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.