[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the late night talk show equivalent of reddit? >"DAE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1480470659246.jpg (28KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
1480470659246.jpg
28KB, 590x421px
Is he the late night talk show equivalent of reddit?

>"DAE hate trump?"
>audience roars with laughter
>"No but seriously fuck trump"
>pianist smashes some random keys
>"But really folks, trump"
>Band throws in some ebonics from the side stage
>>
>>36262443
I wonder who's the equivalent of 4chan then.
>>
>>36262514
90s Tom Green
>>
>>36262514
It's obviously Alex Jones, duh.
>>
>>36262514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnF-zTrHvGs
>>
>>36262514
Bill Maher.
smug, doesn't listen to anything you say, talks over you, talks at you, smiling and grinning for no reason all the time.
>>
>>36262514
Currently, would probably be conan, let the normies bat it out while he fucks off to cable and the internet where he doesn't even have to compete
>>
>>36262591
Not at all, he's not chaotic enough.
>>
>>36262443
Dailyshow and samantha bee are worse.
>>
John Oliver has become the same.

Jon Stewart was the original Reddit though.
>>
Stephen Colbert, Trevor Noah, Samantha Bee and John Oliver all need to be taken off the air.
>>
>mfw it's a non-American telling Americans how to make Anerica better

Fuck you john Oliver you crooked toothed fuck

Fuck you trevor Noah you nigger this isn't africa
>>
>>36263986
Everyone hates modern Daily Show, really. Conservatives never really liked it for obvious reasons, and liberals hate Trevor Noah for not being Jon Stewart.
>>
>>36262443
Sorry that Reddit is vastly superior to your little circlejerk known as 4chan.
>>
>>36262514
Eric andre, duh
>>
>>36262443
the most baffling part to me is that the ratings have gone up since he's started doing this shit

it's the most boring piece of shit to watch ever, drool falls out of my mouth when i walk into the living room and my roommate has it on. it's not funny even slightly.

I guess it's sad because it's just a bunch of people watching it to confirm their world view and nothing more.
>>
>>36264076
Eric andre is more liberal than anyone mentioned in this thread. I remember there was this one time he was calling for chief wahoo to be removed as the Indians mascot cause its racist. His shits funny but he is disgustingly liberal
>>
>>36264019
>liberals hate Trevor Noah for not being Jon Stewart.
EVERYONE hates trevor noah because he's not funny, and he thinks that because he has a british accent he can lecture us about our political system in the most condescending way possible
>>
>>36263999
>John Oliver has become the same
That's true. He used to be a little entertaining, but now his jokes mostly consist of yelling and repeating something unfunny.
>>
>>36264180
Honestly, I suspect Oliver's problem is that he has to sustain a longer show instead of Daily Show segments. The Daily Show under Stewart was a relative straight man who played off of correspondents who were more outlandish, giving the British accent man an entire solo show destroys that dynamic.
>>
>>36264244
3 seasons of Last Week Tonight was more than enough.
>>
>>36262443
>normies watching normies

so disgusting it's not even worth getting mad over
>>
>>36264119
>I guess it's sad because it's just a bunch of people watching it to confirm their world view and nothing more.
As he says this on 4chan. You cant make this kind of irony up folks.....
>>
>>36264141
Its not a British accent you mong, he's from South Africa. Get a passport and learn about the world you burgercuck.

Jon Stewart was left but reasonable. Trevor Noah bows down to feminists constantly so you cant take him seriously. "Because it''s the current year"
>>
>>36264433
What? Faggot. No matter what opinion you post on any board you will get at LEAST 2 replies that disagree with it and tell you to kill yourself.

Look at you, right now, disagreeing with my post and challenging my world view.
>>
>>36264464
>Its not a British accent you mong
Oh, okay? Why don't you educate me then--
>he's from South Africa.
Okay, so you're saying I'm 100% absolutely perfectly correct then? Weird of you to reply so violently to my post when, in the end, you just agreed with me!
>>
>>36264468
Which you immediately reject because it doesnt confirm your world view you fucking faggot.
>>
>>36264515
You confused John Oliver with Trevor Noah
>>
>>36264515
>Okay, so you're saying I'm 100% absolutely perfectly correct then?
Were you dropped on your head as a child? what in the actual fuck are you talking about?

South Africa is a Dutch colony. They speak Afrikaans there. That's his fucking accent. Not British.
>>
>>36262560
unironically this desu senpai
>>
>>36264588
He's so happy here. I love it.
>>
File: Trevor-Noah-3[1].jpg (189KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Trevor-Noah-3[1].jpg
189KB, 900x900px
>>36264557
Nice backpedaling.

This is the faggot I am talking about. He has an English accent. He is from South Africa.

If you didn't know, there was kind of a big deal that happened in South Africa, it was called "The Apartheid State." You might want to look up the parties involved, it might explain why some people from South Africa have an English accent!
>>
>>36264525
Ah, I didn't realize you were an omnipotent being with exact knowledge into every anons level of self awareness.
>>
>>36264019
I'm honestly shocked it hasn't been cancelled yet. I can't stand Trevor Noah. I'm not a liberal but I find Jon Stewart to be quite likable.
>>
>>36264635
You're deaf if you think Trevor Noah has an English accent.
>>
>>36264635
Bong here, he really does not have an English accent, he has a typical South African accent.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.