[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you gotten /fit/ yet? You complain about being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Fit.jpg (236KB, 898x891px) Image search: [Google]
Fit.jpg
236KB, 898x891px
Why haven't you gotten /fit/ yet? You complain about being a fat useless piece of shit, well now it's time for you to do something good for yourself and stop being that useless piece of shit that you are.

Not only would you look good, but think about all pussy you will get. Mind you, getting fit won't cure you autism, but getting 3/10 chicks will be a million times easier.
>>
File: IMG_1773.jpg (40KB, 620x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1773.jpg
40KB, 620x385px
>Never once complained about being a hambeast
>What are you quoting
>>
File: 20170408_004350.jpg (439KB, 678x1328px) Image search: [Google]
20170408_004350.jpg
439KB, 678x1328px
I'm fuckin getting there m8 can't wait to crush pussy senior year of high school.
>>
File: 1480500423363.jpg (29KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480500423363.jpg
29KB, 258x360px
>>36261703
show a picture of him naked . He has michellin man flabby skin from losing weight too fast.

( a fitting punishment for a normie )
>>
>>36261725
Fat pajeet manlet fuck.
>>
>implying fit autists can even score 3/10 chicks with their social skills

Either way I'm already far, far, faaaaaaar too bitter and autistic at this point. I've lost weight and see girls smiling at me occasionally, but I cannot do anything but scowl at them.
>>
he looks like a self absorbed douchbag in the later pictures

fuck this bullshit adhering to corporate and normie social standards
>>
>>36261821
>Bitch about not having friends or a girlfriend
>Find a way to better yourself and improve your life
>"hurr durr fuck that, I'll rather be a fat lonely faggot who masterbates to cartoon
>>
>>36261897
How is that going to make it work?
I've got tons of handsome fit guys in my engineering uni, you think girls approach them in the street for even a single "hi"?
NO
>>
i'm losing weight so i can be a cute twink
>>
File: IMG_1851.jpg (72KB, 1079x1079px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1851.jpg
72KB, 1079x1079px
>Lifting cures autism.
>>
>>36261991
No because that's not how it works you beta faggot you need to go up to the girls and ask them out... Fucking idiot
>>
Right on bro, 3/10 girls have become infinitely easier, you can be a mute sperg and get all the 5/10s
>>
>>36261725
Do you so 3 or 5 days a week?
>>
>>36261798
post yourself you acidspewing twat
>>
>You complain about being a fat useless piece of shit

No, I don't.
>>
>>36262250
Maybe it will fix your blood flow to your brain and you will learn to read more carefully
>>
>>36261703
Takes effort, which is not something I have or can produce.
>>
>>36262427
That was my point retard, you can do it even if you're overweight slob, most of the people here are fucked up and unable to chase the pussy.
Getting swole wouldn't change anthing.
>>
>>36262427
How can you not compute that we can't talk to them? Are normies always this retarded?
>>
>>36261703
i can deadlift over 3 plates now (i know nothing amazing but i started sub 1 plate) i like going to the gym but its literally just a COPE. there has been zero change in attention from women. unless theres gonna be some exercise which can change height or maxilla genetics its will stay a COPE. going to the gym is fun (for me atleast) and can be a healthy hobby. dont expect to help it get you girls (unless you are 6ft+, latent chad genetics, white)

>t. 27yo khv
>>
File: IMG_1852.jpg (61KB, 499x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1852.jpg
61KB, 499x336px
>>36262612
Why would anyone bother reading all that in the first place.
>>
>>36261726
Uuh...you mean the muscle?

Im almost jeleous he had all that fat to work with, probly gave him so much fuel
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.