[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pretending to be looking at something on your phone but actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1408328265145.png (81KB, 649x529px)
1408328265145.png
81KB, 649x529px
Is pretending to be looking at something on your phone but actually just flicking through the home-menu repeatedly considered beta?
>>
>nervous habit to avoid peoples eyes
Yep, no way around it.
>>
File: 1281378421970.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1281378421970.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>try to seem busy by getting out your smartphone
>don't have anything in it, no messages or anything
>swipe left and right in the menu
>look at the empty calendar
>>
>>36261672
>Not being so jaded with life that you can disassociate from your surroundings completely, enabling you to look at people straight in the eyes as they walk pass and still feel as you always feel - nothing
>>
>>36261672
It's not beta, if you do it to maneuver quickly through crowds and going mostly unnoticed.
>>
File: CNNdKyDUsAA4UHO.jpg (17KB, 544x381px) Image search: [Google]
CNNdKyDUsAA4UHO.jpg
17KB, 544x381px
>when the qt sat next to you at the bust stop does this with her phone so you don't flirt with her
>>
File: IMG_1850.jpg (83KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1850.jpg
83KB, 500x610px
>Having an Intelligence Phone
>Not having 30GB of games
>Not having movies
>Not having music
>Not having 70 Apps you may or may not use
>Why even have a ( (( ((pulse)) )) )
>>
File: ptsd cat.gif (2MB, 316x244px) Image search: [Google]
ptsd cat.gif
2MB, 316x244px
>>36261789
I used to be like that. My whole demeanor or attitude was that life was a shit sandwich and everyday I had to take a bite. Which, it kind of is, but then my attitude changed once I changed my surroundings and changed my job. I think doing something you hate everyday for a long time can really warp your perspective of the world. Doing the same thing everyday, you begin to differentiate the normal from the abnormal and start recognizing patterns in life and realizing how no matter what, you're always going to be miserable, you're always going to be going against the grain, and you're always going to have to do things you don't want to do. You start to feel like you're just a pawn in a game with no real control over your life. Suicide begins to seem more and more like a viable solution to the everyday dilemma of existence.

Anyways, yeah.
>>
>>36261853
>implying that's definitely the reason
Stop rejecting yourself, give yourself a chance and talk to the qt.
>>
>>36261672
>>36261672
loll just download some more apps
>>
>>36261853
>you need to flirt with girls during a bus ride
god fuck off, you rapist
>>
File: 1481434802125.jpg (71KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481434802125.jpg
71KB, 540x720px
>>36261672
Is typing random nonsense into your phones notebook to look like your texting someone considered beta?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.