[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I hate white people. >mfw I realize I live in a white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

>mfw I hate white people.
>mfw I realize I live in a white shithole.

I'm getting out of this hellhole btw.
>>
Go live in Africa if it's so fucking shitty living among white people
>>
>>36260825
>>36260903

>Realize its shithole
>bleaches self white
>>
>>36260903
This, for all their whining, without whitey the negroids would be eating dirt in their home countries with a bone through their nose, getting eaten by their neighboring tribes. If anything black people should be infinitely grateful that white americans happened to need a bunch of monkeys to pick cotton for them.
>>
>>36260825
>hates white people
Let me guess youre also white too?

Get outta here cracka
>>
File: IMG_7319.jpg (58KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7319.jpg
58KB, 300x298px
>>36260969
Why do we like to act like tribal people don't have it all figured out? Do you see how peaceful these people's lives are 80% of the time? They walk around with spears and bows and arrows, shooting animals. They drag that animal home so their bitch can cook it up. They might play with their kids, maybe take a bath in the river. Do a little dance around the fire. Yeah, every once in a while there might be a war but we have wars here too. At least their wars aren't potentially world-ending. They don't pay bills or taxes, they don't get up everyday to do a soul crushing job they hate. No schedules. I bet no one in the African savannah tribes or those South American jungle tribes are depressed.
>>
>>36261041
Why do we act like animals don't have it all figured out? They live even more simple lives and no animal has ever killed themselves out of depression.
>>
>>36260825
I hate you too and I don't know you. I'm not even white.

Shit race-baiting thread. Try harder next time anon.
>>
>>36260903
>>36260969
Yeah, go live in a continent where blacks were being controlled by a fall off nazi regime of whites and only recently received indepence.
>>
>>36260825

>white
>shithole

Pick one bro
>>
File: acdaf1b9545c3d4891ac289e5f2f705c.jpg (279KB, 1280x696px) Image search: [Google]
acdaf1b9545c3d4891ac289e5f2f705c.jpg
279KB, 1280x696px
>>36260825
I love white girls thou.
stop being a fag op
>>
>>36260825
>I'm getting out of this hellhole btw.
Yes that's what we've been telling you all along
>>
>>36261109
>and only recently received indepence
biggest mistake ever, now africa is back to being a shithole because blacks simply cannot manage anything for shit. why do you think the evil white man took over africa so easily? because black people are fucking incompetent.
>>
Do you realize that your endgame in society is basically to live the life that the savages already live?
>>
>>36261109
they are now chinese owned you poor fool
>>
>>36261118
Cracker girls are fat, disgusting, pale, entitled sluts.

Why would any sane non-cracker go after them?
>>
File: tom_delay.jpg (43KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
tom_delay.jpg
43KB, 600x390px
>>36260825
>Whte "people"
>OP thinks whites are worthy of being called people
DROPPED
>>
>>36260825
>I'm getting out of this hellhole
Take any coalburners that you happen across along and have fun!
There are sincerely few people I wish more success to than a none-white leaving a white nation, not even kidding.
>>
File: Niggerretard.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Niggerretard.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
what I imagine this nigger looks like.
>>
File: colonialism1.jpg (235KB, 700x981px) Image search: [Google]
colonialism1.jpg
235KB, 700x981px
whites are absolute trash. every time you talk to one they always reveal they are lying hypocrites or school shooter tier sociopaths who delights in the suffering of others

>>36260969
>implying colonialism was a good thing and isn't directly responsible for their condition now

lying white faggot detected
>>
>>36261255
Colonialism was an excellent thing, finally Africa and its inhabitants were put to some actual use. Without white guidance black people will devolve into ape-like barbarism.
>>
>>36261276
Explain how the Zulus developed guns then you stupid white """person""
>>
File: zulu weaponry.jpg (56KB, 564x577px) Image search: [Google]
zulu weaponry.jpg
56KB, 564x577px
>>36261328
>guns
Seriously?
>>
>>36261276
Crackers just leeched off of Asian inventions and bit them in their asses to get to where they are now.
>>
>>36260903
>>36261114
>>36261134
>>36261250
I promise you.

If white people were black people and black people were white people; the difference in intelligence would recalibrate so the previously black people get smarter than the previously white people.

i.e. white people are on easy mode.
>>
>>36261543
Another dumb white cunt.
>>
>>36261328
They didn't. They traded with the white man to get them.
>>
>>36261543
what the hell does that even mean nigger?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.