[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gotta love it how "virgin" is the argument of our generation.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 17

File: virgincard.png (60KB, 548x465px) Image search: [Google]
virgincard.png
60KB, 548x465px
Gotta love it how "virgin" is the argument of our generation.

Whatever you say, no matter how right you are, when someone calls you a virgin and tells he lost his own virginity at the age of 13, you've lost. There's nothing more you can do, all counter-arguments are just further proof you actually are a virgin.

Having had sex as a teen is the ultimate trump card that nullifies all logic and science.
Just try it. Go challenge a philosopher to a debate and when he's trying to outsmart you, just say you've had regular sex for your whole life and that makes you biologically superior. If he says you're childish, tell him he's just mad because you were right.
Most normies are dumb enough to join your side and destroy the autistic philosopher.
>>
>>36260232
>reply with "my dick is too good for thots"
>arguement over
>>
I study theoretical physics at a university but when some IQ 70 douchebag normie tells me his dick is bigger than mine I just go "okay.." and accept my utter defeat as a lifeform.
>>
kek you sound like a virgin m8
>>
lol look at the triggered virgin over here
If you aren't even able to achieve the most basic thing in life there is, your arguments really do not need to be considered. After all, what wisdom could you possibly hold?
>>
>>36260232

>Get told on /r9k/ and /pol/ that there are too many people like me and le western world will collapse due to all these people being prude and not having sex
>I ask them to clarify what they mean
>I get called a virgin neckbeard by numerous people

>>
>>36260244
someones never argued with a thot
that argument doesn't really fly
in fact other people will gang up on you over that
>>
File: 1492104937284.jpg (33KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1492104937284.jpg
33KB, 1024x576px
>>36260267
If he was born blind he might not care at all about it.

"You're most likely a virgin kek." So if I go out and get laid right now and lose my virginity does that mean you lost the argument?
>>
>>36260244
>>36260317
Unless you're Chad Thundercock, everyone will know that that isn't the case. In fact it'll make you appear even more pathetic to them.
>>
File: 800475-reiko_tamura_large.png (200KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
800475-reiko_tamura_large.png
200KB, 300x450px
>>36260288

>If you aren't even able to achieve the most basic thing in life there is, your arguments really do not need to be considered

This here is pretty much how sexnormies actually argue.

This logic is derived from the fact that these people haven't achieved anything in their lives apart from putting their dick in a vagina, aka achieving the "most basic thing in life". Calling it an achievement is also part of their plan to make themselves feel better about being absolutely boring and useless as a human. Which is very sad, even sadder than achieving everything else except mating.

Remember, folks: when two inferior humans mate, it doesn't make either of them superior.
>>
>>36260317
>in fact other people will gang up on you over that
>tell them they're all thot loving swine who can miss you with that fuck shit
>>
>>36260332

>So if I go out and get laid right now and lose my virginity does that mean you lost the argument?

Nope, he lost his earlier than you, he still wins.
>>
File: XTIt1AB.jpg (147KB, 496x474px) Image search: [Google]
XTIt1AB.jpg
147KB, 496x474px
>>36260369
I put my bloody meatstick into a moist hole before you, I'm 100% better then you'll ever be kiddo.
>mfw
>>
>>36260369

This.

When a normie finds out his "virgin" card is ineffective, he'll just say he started his sexlife earlier than you, his dick is bigger etc. and in his mind he will have won.

Normies work this way.
And you simply can't tell them that your life doesn't revolve around pussy. They'll just say you're a loser in denial.
The only problem is that these retards are all over the internet.
>>
File: TEVihYu.jpg (50KB, 750x518px) Image search: [Google]
TEVihYu.jpg
50KB, 750x518px
This is how you can reply
>>
>>36260232
Lol
Virgin

If you're this upset maybe you should be made fun of
>>
>>36260438

I'm actually not a virgin. What's your next argument?

-OP
>>
>>36260576

Pathetic late bloomer. Bet you didn't even have sex in school.
>>
This seems like a strawman just so that we can all sit around and circlejerk about how stupid normies are. I've never actually heard someone say "well you're a virgin, so your argument about (x) is invalid" unless (x) is sex-related.
>>
>>36260646

Normies have ruined everything, including 4chan.
>>
>>36260576
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GTFO MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE. COME BACK WHEN YOURE STILL A VIRGIN
>>
>>36260232
>Gotta love it how "virgin" is the argument of our generation.
>our generation.
Try the last 2000 fucking years anon. You can't court a woman than you fail as a man, has been a driving point for a long time now.
>>
File: 0Ccl6gd.gif (1MB, 288x199px) Image search: [Google]
0Ccl6gd.gif
1MB, 288x199px
>study theoretical physics at PHD level at a top 5 university
>have had my pee pee in a woman

suck it virgins.
>>
>>36260658
Yeah but robots still need normies. If everyone was a robot, what would the world look like?
>>
>>36260700
>is on 4chan

The virgins win this one
>>
File: 1491883893338.jpg (46KB, 720x451px) Image search: [Google]
1491883893338.jpg
46KB, 720x451px
>>36260232
roastie is a common catch all here for any post debating similar topics
it's almost like everybody just wants to shut down a topic with some catch all ? "you're acting like a woman" "That's virgin talk" "You're a cuck thinking that" "fuck off normie"
Most people don't want to engage in real debate. It's either they want to preach to the choir or vent, so when opinions or thoughts are challenged most don't want to engage in the topic, they just want to ignore or remove the debtor and the fastest way to do that is having a single word accusation that takes focus off their point.
>>
>>36260232
I really don't think you understand how life works. The ability to get laid is literally everything for a man.
>>
File: y0ID57A.jpg (39KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
y0ID57A.jpg
39KB, 460x460px
>>36260700
>one of us is living the dream

Oh the places you'll go anon.
>>
>>36260785
>living the dream
>on 4chan

pick one
>>
>>36260700
>has a PHD
>doesn't realize that ad hominem attacks are irrational
if you are a theoretical physics PHD navy seal with 3 tours of duty at the hadron collider with a supermodel gf, ferrari, mansion and hot tub, obviously you can't think properly.
Your PHD doesn't prove it. You just had opportunities fall in your lap and memorized a bunch of shit, your research thesis was probably just some meme data you collected and an obvious conclusion, your career was handed to you by another Chad who needs a fellow Chad at the office to help bully the people who do the real work. Your exemplify the massive corruption and waste in our civilization at the top levels, we could have achieved so much if you let good wholesome robots take charge who are essentially good people with a real passion for science and would do what is best for everyone, but you couldn't let that happen, it would bruise your Chad alpha male ego.

And yes, the fact you made that error proves all this. There are many such cases. kys

I can't wait for the normy genocide.
>>
>>36260667
>You can't court a woman than you fail as a man

With modern feminism, things don't work that way anymore.

Please learn to type as well.
>>
>>36260780
Yeah reproduction is an important thing but it's not relevant if you're arguing how white genocide is real or how men are superior to women. People who dislike racism/misogyny so they pull the virgin card are retarded.
>>
>>36260232
>The status of my virginity is irrelevant to the issue at hand, nor does it have any bearing on the validity of my argument
>by the way, would you like to see pictures of my children? My oldest looks just like me :^)
>may I sew pictures of your children?
>what's that, you have no children?
>I see, so not only are you the virgin, but because you have no children, you have no skin in the game, meaning that your selfish viewpoint should go right in the trash, along with all those condoms you have for "just in case"
>nigger

I love having kids. No one can call ME a virgin. Can't even throw cuckold accusations at me, because they look remarkably like me kek
>>
>>36260232
I find it funny when women use virgin as an insult

women claim sex doesnt matter but they are quick to use virgin as an insult thus implying sex does matter
>>
>>36260851
>implying all women are vapid cunt feminists

That's just an excuse to hate all women and never engage with them out of fear of rejection.
>>
>>36260667

>You can't court a woman than you fail as a man

Says who?
It's funny how you define manliness through things that YOU have accomplished.
Let me guess, having had sex is your biggest achievement in life, and you dropped out of college?
Your brain wants you to believe that you're a success even though you're clearly not very smart, and your brain turns your personal achievements to look like the only things that really matter in life.
If you were a virgin mathematician, you would think that learning math is what makes a man.

This is the fallacy of humans. Learn to detect your own lies.
>>
>>36260900
His point is that courting a woman is such a basic thing that if you can't even do that then you're a failure. It's like wiping your own ass- if you can't do that then it's time to neck yourself
>>
File: hercules_1-600w.jpg (42KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
hercules_1-600w.jpg
42KB, 500x408px
>>36260890

Why do you define your worth through the weaker sex?

I'd be ashamed of myself if I ever put pussy on a pedestal. Reproduction has lost its charm in a world that is overcrowded and mostly full of stupid people.
Accidentally knocking up some trailer trash bitch doesn't really make you an alfa male, does it?

My goal in life is to evolve from an ape, not to justify being an ape.
>>
>>36260922

Okay, sure. I was on my way to cure cancer, but I guess I should stop my research because I'm a failure as I'm not interested in dealing with women.
>>
>>36260931
I'm a fag, so I don't give a shit about fucking women. You obviously have the right to not care about sex, you're just missing out.
>>
File: sleepskienke.jpg (106KB, 772x499px) Image search: [Google]
sleepskienke.jpg
106KB, 772x499px
>>36260922
>courting a woman is such a basic thing that if you can't even do that then you're a failure. It's like wiping your own ass

Learning to solve differential equations is such a basic thing that if you can't even do that then you're a failure.
It's like wiping your own ass.
>>
>>36260851
>With modern feminism, things don't work that way anymore.
I argue it has gotten worse, basically now you are expected to woo them and let them be as independent as they wish to be, so we are hitting this weird culture where sex is getting pretty basic in a bad way.
>Please learn to type as well.
I'll get there, English isn't my first language.
>>36260900
>It's funny how you define manliness through things that YOU have accomplished.
I wasn't directing that as a point I agreed with, just sharing that's been the culture view. but I did lose my virginity in my teen years so perhaps I'm unconsciously feeding that meme
>>
>>36260931
>is overcrowded
it's not.
>and mostly full of stupid people.
that is nothing new and to think your the exception likely places you as king fool of them all.
>>
>>36260232
>implying this ever happens
The few times I mentioned I'm a virgin they just asked why and didn't really care.
>>
>>36260960
Not being interested is something else entirely. In that case you're just missing out on the benefits of sex.
>>
>>36260990
Yeah... I agree with you.
>>
File: 148948962871.png (172KB, 539x779px) Image search: [Google]
148948962871.png
172KB, 539x779px
>>36260763
This place is just a bunch of teenagers and late bloomers crying in their beer. I doubt anyone posting now is over 25.
>>
File: 1481684108626.png (249KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1481684108626.png
249KB, 557x605px
>>36260232
>mid 20's
>virgin
>will probably always be one
>just tell people I'm not one to make life easier
2D is better tbqh

I can't wait for those sweet wizard powers too
>>
>>36260990
What? You anons claim they are stupid but fail at out smarting them to get in their panties? It's a clear sign you are dumber than them.
>>
>>36260232
maybe online, IRL people don't care about virginity.
doubt any of you faggot have had that thrown at your face IRL.
>>
>>36260345
We all know you wouldn't be arguing the same way if you actually had put your dick in a vagina before though. You're only here right now saying what you're saying because internally you're upset that you're a virgin and you know it
>>
>>36260991
>it has gotten worse, basically now you are expected to woo them and let them be as independent as they wish to be

I'm a virgin and I argue that women have never in the history of mankind been as hard to court as they are today. Because of Tinder and such, we're in a culture where men are desperately fighting for even the ugly girls, and women are picky as fuck because they know they are the precious prey that guys want.
This means there are bound to be people who are cast out from the dating game.

I suffer from autism (yes, really), which means I'm pretty much socially disabled to the full extent of the word disabled.
Autism + 21 century culture = nightmare mode when it comes to getting laid.
Depending on your normality and where you live (girls are easier in some countries), you might get laid so easily that you forget how hard it might be for someone else.

I've simply decided to follow other paths in life. As one path closes, you can either stare at the roadblock and starve to death or try other directions.
>>
>>36260423
Good quote but fuck purrp
>>
File: 0.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>36261061

>you get women by outsmarting them

Pretending to be genuinely stupid is the only thing a smart man cannot, and will not do.
>>
It's kind of weird to lose your virginity at 13. Most teens lose it around 16-18 in the USA. 13 is almost too young.
>>
>>36261090
I have Asperger's and I still manage to have a boyfriend (not a grill, just a fag). Quit it with the bullshit excuses
>>
>work with majority women
>never go after any of them because they are either dried up old hags looking for a beta provider or bitchy """modern feminist""" trash
>boss keeps asking me if I'm a virgin or gay
If you aren't on the prowl for pussy openly 24/7 there is something wrong with you according to society and you WILL be called out on it

Conversely, if you don't meet societys above average expectations, you WILL be called a creep or loser for being on the prowl openly 24/7

Fuck this world
>>
>>36261130
I lost it at 13. I know someone who lost it at 11. It's all just a matter of comparison.
>>
>>36261130
>Most teens lose it around 16-18 in the USA.
Average in the US is like 14 m8
>>
>>36260851
>He doesn't have girls start conversations with him first
why are you even alive?
>>
>>36261152
Oh look at Chad Thundercock over here
>>
>>36261081
>We all know you wouldn't be arguing the same way if you actually had put your dick in a vagina before though

I don't have a penis, to start with.
It's funny how you deduce everything, like the poster's gender, to fit your ideal scenario of how to burn someone online.

Maybe some people on the internet just have grown up and grown tired of middle school analogy.
I mean, please tell me you don't seriously think that virginity is a good counter-argument to disregard someone's opinions?
>>
>>36260232
Because virginity became popularized and a status because of the new culture emerging.
>>
>>36261176
If the opinion is sex-related then virgins can fuck off
>>
>>36261132

I always tell myself that if I lived in the free and social country of America, I wouldn't be a virgin.

I'm from Finland and this cold, barely populated country is full of angry stuck-up ice queens that hate autists like me.

If you're not from Finland, you can't disagree. You don't know this hellhole and its people.
It has to be my autism or this country - or both. I got the looks and I'm not shy.
>>
>>36261210
Never been to Finland so can't speak to that.
>>
>>36261176
Tits with timestamp or it didn't happen. Also it depends how old you are but usually if you're a virgin by a certain age you're a worthless human being with nothing of value to say
>>
>>36261150
I'm going by actual studies, not feelings about what is probably correct. Look it up.
>>
Can we have someone in this thread vividly explain how an obsession with sex and losing your virginity at a certain age is a way for the government to control the population?
>>
>>36261223

American girls are a million times more outgoing than Finnish girls.
I tried interpals once and what do you know, suddenly girls talk to me.

There's something wrong with all Finns. Just look at Kimi Raikkonen (the F1 driver) and imagine a whole country full of people like him.
>>
File: 463567272457.jpg (301KB, 720x1052px) Image search: [Google]
463567272457.jpg
301KB, 720x1052px
>>36261090
>I'm a virgin and I argue that women have never in the history of mankind been as hard to court as they are today.
I'm 45 and I can tell you it hasn't gotten worse it has just always been like that.
Robert Crumb paints the 60s - the 80s pretty well and it's basically everything r9k talks about.
Also if you suffer Autism you be double fuck three decades ago and would be lucky to even be consider the station of a dog in terms of care.
>>
>>36260232
The problem is you are arguing on the internet, retard.

Go out maybe and try arguing with someone in person oh but you are a virgin faggot and have no balls to do that so yeah. You are a virgin. KYS
>>
>>36261240

>if you're a virgin by a certain age you're a worthless human being with nothing of value to say

What makes you think saying that doesn't make you a worthless human being?

I mean, that kind of statement doesn't really imply a very high IQ. Either that or you're just so bored that you're going all out with baiting.
>>
>>36261266

Tinder didn't exist in the 80's. Women had to accept whoever would happen to come talk to them.
On Tinder women just pick the best looking ones out of a whole state.

If you can't see how this distorts the dating game then you're an idiot.
>>
>>36261343
>Tinder didn't exist in the 80's.
video dating, speed dating and many other things existed, the Internet and Tinder just phased those out.
>Women had to accept whoever would happen to come talk to them.
no they didn't they have never down that, I can dig up journals from 1800s where guys were bitching that even ugly girls would go several states away just to avoid their ugly ass and get a better looker.

You are showing how either shut in or underage you are, that you think this is all new. That or you need to think this is just a bad time because you couldn't stand believing this is how the way things have always been because that mean your life was basically predestined to suck regardless of when and how you were born.
>>
File: c0HQfxt.png (350KB, 610x342px) Image search: [Google]
c0HQfxt.png
350KB, 610x342px
OP here, can't believe how popular this thread became.

It proves I'm in the middle of 15-year-olds.
>>
File: 1483143403209.jpg (35KB, 570x572px) Image search: [Google]
1483143403209.jpg
35KB, 570x572px
>>36261447
The fact you needed proof shows your own age kid.
>>
>>36261447
>popular
>24 posters
Are you the kid with autism?
>>
It's funny because teenagers today are having less casual sex and waiting longer to do it. I wonder why.
>>
>>36261532
safe spaces. no one knows how to be brave anymore and would rather cry the world isn't shape to their very specific means. This applies everywhere from reditt to r9k.
>>
>>36261447
you'd have to be a newfag or under age yourself to not realize how young this board and 4chan is.

it's nothing but pewdiepie tier "mom found the sausage faucet" threads. only kids participate in those.
>>
>>36261562
that and to think girls of any real number visit this place.
>>
>>36260232
But you do have a Trump card. Just say that you're opponent is racist/sexist/homophobic or even better yet, call them literally Hitler
>>
>>36260885
Rekt
Shrekt
Rekt again
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.