[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too shy to use a microphone >too shy to use a webcam >too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (950KB, 960x854px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
950KB, 960x854px
>too shy to use a microphone
>too shy to use a webcam
>too shy to use a discord or IRC
>too shy to have online friends
>too shy to have any kind of social media
>too shy to hear my own voice in playback or see myself in a video/picture
>too shy to make eye contact
>too shy to get out an intelligent sentence without stammering like a retard
>too shy to socialize in any format beyond "fully anonymous imageboard"
>too shy to talk to anyone
>too shy to have a conversation
>too shy to reveal my personal tastes about anything
>too shy to exist
>>
>>36259702
op pls be my shy bf
>>
>>36259702
hello me

what's for breakfast? cocoa pebbles for me.
>>
>don't own a microphone
>don't own a webcam
>don't own steam
>can't get discord to work
>nobody uses IRC anymore
>no online friends
>too shy to socialize in any format beyond "fully anonymous imageboard"
>too shy to talk to anyone
>too shy to have a conversation
we are in the same situation because of different issues
>>
File: 3712342456113.gif (603KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
3712342456113.gif
603KB, 320x240px
>>36259821
fuck off you attention-seeking fucking norman piece of human garbage
I genuinely hope you choke to death today
>>
>>36259821
this thread is not for you, please leave
>>
Sounds to me like you might have a hormone problem. Go to your doctor to check your testosterone levels.
>>
i'm in the same boat, my self esteem is so fucked up that i've convinced myself years ago that my presence would annoy the shit out of anyone so i never tried and i regressed into a rut

it was a self-fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>36259951
The world would be better if you were dead.
>>
>>36259702
Are you the anon that made a discord server and abandoned it with even transferring ownership of it?
>>
>>36259979
stop replying to him please
>>
>>36259983
no I've literally never used discord, I don't really like the community that uses that type of thing, it's very intimidating and cliquey
>>
>>36259935
Be my friend, buddy pal steamboat thing feels
>>
>>36259995
>>36259983
I tried discord but it was just a laggy irc, is it really that good?
>>
>>36260064
I like the control, options, and simplicity. And its never lagged for me.
>>
File: 1479505336212.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479505336212.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>can't make eye contact with my own reflection
>>
>>36259897
>Sounds to me like you might have a hormone problem.
I'm exactly the same as OP, but my mother clearly isn't shy at all does that mean she injects test? She hasn't even gone through menopause yet
>>
>>36260095
That's the same as irc but for me it lags
>>
>try to overcome anxieties
>everything goes poorly and all of my fears are reinforced
lol
>>
>>36259821
please go jump off a bridge desu
>>
>>36260116
No that just means she doesn't have a hormone imbalance.
>>
>>36260175
butthurt af
lol
>>
>>36259702
That used to be me. It gets better.
>>
>>36260198
don't say this

it doesn't get better without serious hard work and also luck and also outside support
>>
>>36260203
I did put in hard work to get better but there was also a natural improvement that happened simply because I got older.
>>
>>36260176
So being shy is due to hormone imbalances? Is this why I look down or away whenever I pass girls on the street and never want to fuck them but only want them to kick my balls?
Is this why I am not turned on by the thought of sticking my cock in pussy but instead I enjoy the idea of dressing up as a girl, befriending other girls and fucking older men with them?

I still like girls though, is this a hormone imbalance? I'd rather have a girl whisper in my ear, kick my balls and keep her clothes on than actually fuck her, is this why I avoid all confrontation and have no feelings of self worth?
Is this why I am scared by other people?
Is this why I would rather spend the rest of my life alone even though I would like a gf etc

Is this all down to a hormone imbalance?
>>
>>36260247
older how? from what age to what age
>>
>>36259702
>>too shy to use a microphone
>>too shy to use a discord or IRC
>>too shy to have online friends
>>too shy to reveal my personal tastes about anything
>>>too shy to socialize in any format beyond "fully anonymous imageboard"
I used to have all the same feels as you but I was able to get over the ones I listed above. It's not impossible to change if you want to, but you have to force yourself into and commit.
I used to lurk IRCs but could never find a nice one. With the advent of discord there were tons of servers being created. I managed to find one with people like me. It took three months before I trusted them enough to use voice and they were all spergs like me. It doesn't always turn out bad, but you have to find the right environment for you.
You can overcome this if you really want it. Being all alone is a difficult thing. I wish you luck op.
>>
Is there an R9k irc?

YEET
>>
>>36259702
>Too shy to join guilds
I was kirito before it was cool
>>
File: 1412459672795.png (188KB, 799x330px) Image search: [Google]
1412459672795.png
188KB, 799x330px
steamcommunity.com/id/tfwNoTomokoBf/
cebrz.tumblr.com

le
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.