[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of autism is when you gradually get so uninterested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: giphy (16).gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (16).gif
2MB, 320x180px
What kind of autism is when you gradually get so uninterested in people that you are rather alone 95% of the time then talk with people because you don't care what they say?

I'm perfectly capable of adapting to any social situations, people fucking love me. But I simply don't care about what people say most of the time, I barely can focus on them.
>>
>>36259362
Schizoid personality disorder. Join the club.
>>
>>36259375

I read many books about these subjects and while I'm not the kind of guy to self diagnose almost everything fit on me about bipolar / maniac disorder.
>>
>>36259375

I guess I'm a schizoid.
>>
>>36259362
hay wooey
>>
>>36259447

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo

How did they get the real Louis?
>>
Any of you guys having a hard time remembering peoples names because you just don't care?
Sometimes feels like I could draw the face of the last girl I found sexy out of the air after weeks, but if some roastie I know to be in a relationship tells me her name like 5 times I will forget it 2 hours later. Like my subconscious says she is unavailable and tells the memory to file her under "to delete".
>>
>>36259375

Amazing that everything fucking fits me.

>>36259495

I basically can't remember names 5 second after they tell me.
>>
>>36259362
Why does it have to be some fucking disorder like schizoid? You might just be selfish
>>
>>36259362
>I'm perfectly capable of adapting to any social situations, people fucking love me.
>>
>>36259362
>intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor. origiming
>>
>>36259545

I am pretty selfish but what does selfishness have to do with this level of uninterest in human interaction (even disgust sometimes) when it's perfectly normal for almost everyone else?
Moodswings to the extreme and so on. I haven't made a thread here for around 6-8 months, I'm not hooking for attention I just simply like discussions about psychology related things because it's a part of my life.

>>36259549

I'm not delusional I can just easily can find the common ground with everyone when I'm forced in a situation.
>>
>>36259362
>>36259375

it's called "you are surrounded by idiots"

get some interesting friends
>>
>>36259618

>when you are so self aware that you know who stands where on the intelligence ladder
>people below you think they are more intelligent

Obviously it doesn't worth it to pay attention to them but it's pretty hard.
>>
File: Genius At Work.png (266KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Genius At Work.png
266KB, 500x375px
>>36259676
>claims to be intellijent
>makes posts like this
>>
How old are you and what's your job?
>>
>>36259605
>>36259618
return redditfags
>>
>>36259817

I'm 26 and started my own business, I make costum designed interior shit like mirrors and such.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.