[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to think that r9k was the most ruined board and has degraded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1467945237539.jpg (12KB, 190x255px) Image search: [Google]
1467945237539.jpg
12KB, 190x255px
I used to think that r9k was the most ruined board and has degraded far faster than all the others.

....then I visited /x/ to look for some neat images and maybe a nostalgic creepypasta read (even though 90% of those are garbage)

Holy shit /x/ is literally filled to the brim with 11 year old faggots talking about tulpas and fortune telling and not even a semblance of believability elxists anymore. It is pure trash now.

Used to be you could almost feel fooled into believing conspiracy theories and some neat innawoods stories but now is is just one lumpy turd after another of pure dog shit.

What the fuck man. If only there were a way to keep everyone under 18 the fuck off of 4chan. Fucking teenagers shit on everything.
>>
File: _x_BS.png (272KB, 800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
_x_BS.png
272KB, 800x2000px
When did first browse it? I used to browse it frequently, back in my early days of 4chan. Even back then it was filed with tulpas and fortune tellers
>>
>>36258351
this. while i think it has gotten worse, it's always been a sea of shit with some gems in the rough
>>
>>36258379
It used to have diamonds in the rough. Now you cant even find a kernal of corn in its shit.
>>
>>36258294
gamergate b&'d dozens of people and pushed the others away.
gamergate meant 4chan stood with #YesAllWomen

so not a great place for alt theories.
>>
>>36258294
/r9k/ has devolved into a relationship advice the board
the influx of underage and normalfags is definitely from /pol/ or people who discovered the site from gamergate
sadly it will never be the same and will only continue to get worse
>>
File: 1411224898502.jpg (1MB, 2064x3456px) Image search: [Google]
1411224898502.jpg
1MB, 2064x3456px
>>36258450
Gamergate really paved the way for the r/thedonald reddit takeover didn't it? I'm lucky I didn't care enough to engage with any of it
>>
>>36258521
nice wayfarer
>>
For fuck's sake can we stop adding the word gate to every scandal?
>>
>>36258738
it's the scandalgate, I'm afraid
>>
>>36258738
You've just triggered Gategate
>>
God damn you guise
>>
>>36258521
The entire gamergate thing just proved how big of idiots we all are
I really avoided the entire issue but it's fucking ridiculous that all this media attention focused around one girl cheating on a guy. Two people with a relationship problem (technically the womans entire fault) blows up to a huge scandal. All of this just because a girl couldn't stop putting things in her vagina aside from the person she was stringing along manipulating in a fake relationship.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.