[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help >had online (male) gf >doing pretty well together

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_oet7kzlKOj1qbx3vno1_500.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oet7kzlKOj1qbx3vno1_500.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
Please help
>had online (male) gf
>doing pretty well together for a few months actually
>lots of shit happens after that makes us break up
>silently remove her after a a few days
>2 months after she adds me back
>i accept and we both decide to put it behind us and stay friends
>again we're doing fine
>shes uses tumblr and twitter to post and repost stuff when she feels sad
>now she only reposts things like in pic related
>only time she talks to me a lot is when she tries to explain something or say her idea which takes roughly 32 messages
>if i try to write anything in response that's not just a few words she stops responding completely

please help what does this mean??
>>
Was it a female (male)?

Origilol
>>
>>36256872
yes fuck, it was a cute and passing tranny
>>
>>36256883
Pics? It's relevant to help solve your problem
>>
>>36256918
motherfucker find your own tranny girlfriend
>>
>>36256936
Do you want my help or not you nigger?
>>
File: 1491968136666.png (65KB, 259x301px) Image search: [Google]
1491968136666.png
65KB, 259x301px
All trannies are mentally insane, don't even fucking bother.

get a real female (female) gf.
the only reason you stuck around with him was because he(key word, he) was easy and was an immediate dopamine high when he said sweet things to you.
>>
Ask her(he) how he is and if anything's going on. That's all I have, you're not providing much context, or any pics
>>
Trannies are crazy. Run run far away. She/he is desperate.
>>
>>36257009
>>36257010
>>36257043
i'll give a quick run down of what went down in those months; hopefully i can keep it short enough to not be boring.

>before the tranny i was in another online relationship with a BPD person
>made my life a shit hole
>tranny manages to get me to step up and break up with the BPD cunt
>guess i developed feelings for the tranny because she helped me escape one hell
>get together
>everything okay for 3 months
>out of nowhere i wake up with her no longer on my friend list
>she left me some imgur link with a picture of a piece of paper on which she wrote some shit about how she's sorry and she's gonna die of some heart disease
>obviously that wasn't true
>find out she's actually cucked me with someone else
>they break up a few weeks and she adds me back to apologize
>she was convincing enough for me to forgive her
>things go back to normal for some time
>she cucks me again
>this time i snap
>tell her ''just go suck his dick already, you're going to end up single again in a few weeks anyway and this time don't expect me to be here for you again when that happens''
>she responds with ''i know''
>remove her the next day
>few weeks pass, they end up breaking up
>she adds me back
>''hey uhm.. i added you just to say that, well, you were right about the relationship''
>''no shit''

then from here it just continue with her and me accepting to stay friends.
>>
>>36257009
can you please make women stop being shitty then
>>
>>36257259
See
>>36257009
Again. He's right.
>>
>>36256840
I think you know only answer here is get the fuck off my board
>>
>>36257009
>the only reason you stuck around with him was because he(key word, he) was easy and was an immediate dopamine high when he said sweet things to you.
You son of a bitch, that's exactly it (not OP btw)
>>
>>36257288
okay, i will try for you
>>
>tranny enabler gets manipulated

My day just become brighter
>>
>>36257409
>>36257995
You're breaking the fucking NAP. Stop it.
>>
>>36258008
YOU'RE BREAKING MY NAP TOO ASSHOLE
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.