[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep feeling sad and my real mommy is angry and working all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

File: mado again.png (368KB, 990x1113px) Image search: [Google]
mado again.png
368KB, 990x1113px
I keep feeling sad and my real mommy is angry and working all the time and she doesn't treat me like a little boy anymore so I keep having to be my own mommy and try to make me feel better. When I'm really sad like I am now I make food for myself even though I know its unhealthy and I say "its gonna be okay anon just eat up and watch your cartoons (or whatever I'm watching) and it's gonna be okay. You don't have to worry about it anymore, all you have to think about is being happy". Then when I go lay down I put on mommy roleplay asmr and it makes me feel nice or I just imagine snuggling with 2D mommies that are nice and kind and loving and pretty and treat me like a little boy and keep me safe
>>
>>36256457
i hope you find someone to fill this role for you if you want, anon
>>
File: 1491888254149.jpg (430KB, 1390x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1491888254149.jpg
430KB, 1390x2048px
Tfw no mommy gf to spoon with
>>
>>36256457
>she doesn't treat me like a little boy anymore so I keep having to be my own mommy and try to make me feel better
Welcome to life. Better get used to it, and get better at it and quit doing it in unhealthy ways.
>>
File: 323302.jpg (22KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
323302.jpg
22KB, 225x350px
>>36256476
Thanks anon...I hope I do too, I think. 3D relationships are scary and 2D is nice too but they're not physically here and I feel like I need lots of physically contact and actually being able to hear them. Lots of the problem is myself, I feel gross and I hate how my body keeps getting older and I hate the way it feels, so even if I had a real person to treat me like that I think it would still feel bad. I don't know what I want

>>36256485
Is spooning different from snuggling

>>36256531
I can't I don't want this to be life, this isn't how it used to be. I didn't change inside at all, everyone else did. it's not fair, I don't want to change and I won't.
>>
>>36256614
that's a complex and relatable feel. it probably sounds gimicky and cliche but there is some merit in learning to more or less accept yourself before you try to figure out what you want in another person. not that that's easy. but again, i wish you the best and hope you figure it all out.
>>
>>36256485
>tfw wish could be someones mommy
>but flat chested
>>
>>36256724
It's really hard to. Even when I was little I don't think I liked myself or my body very much, and it just keeps getting worse the older I get to the point where I'd much prefer my body to be the way it was when I was a little boy than the way it is now. I hate it so much. It's going to be hard to accept that, but thank you very much still anon
>>
>>36256892
You can still be a mommy if you're nice and caring and motherly!
>>
>>36256892
Are you a girl (female)

Orifhjajn
>>
>>36256935
Thank you, I'll try my best.

>>36256994
Yes, I am.
>>
>>36256457
are you ugly? and how old are you?

>>36257065
fuck off you boring roastie
>>
>>36257065
Why do you wanna be someone's mommy?
>>
>>36256892
Big titties aren't a requirement. As long as I get to cuddle with mama and play with her soft butt I'm good.
>>
>>36257088
I don't know. I keep thinking I am but I never leave the apartment and I never post my face anywhere so I don't know. Even if I'm not I'm kind of fat too and that's a big problem and probably a deal breaker anyways. I'm 19

p-please don't bully the mommy
>>
>>36256614
Spooning is super ultra close and warm and sweet snuggling
>>
>>36257092
Having someone to care for is nice and it cures loneliness for both.

>>36257111
I only thought big titties were one because of the pictures people tend to post when discussing mommies.
>>
>>36257127
But mommy bodies are better when they're chubby
>>
>>36257127
post face. if you're a total loser like you say, the chances of someone recognizing you is 0
>>
File: IMG_5927.jpg (47KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5927.jpg
47KB, 540x405px
>>36256457
OP, could you link some ASMRs you listen to?
I can relate. For as long as I have been sentient, my mom treated me like an adult - no hug, no kiss, no sleep together, no cheer up when down or smile when up.
I am alone. If only she could pat my head and tell me I'll be okay, so I could do something with my life. Without her, I'm scared of failing, as I failed too often in the past.
>>
>tfw no mommy issues buff military man
>tfw only fat, ugly NEETS have mommy issues

FeelsBadMan
>>
>>36256892
Do this

1. Get out of this board you roastie bitch
2. Stop trying you'll never be loved you fat bitch
>>
File: shouta-magatsuchi.jpg (81KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
shouta-magatsuchi.jpg
81KB, 640x360px
>>36257132
Really? Th-That sounds nice...

>>36257136
Well, I mean, bigger boobs are usually part of the motherly bodytype people think about, but it's not too important. Some people even prefer smaller boobs. I think what's more important is that you really want to love and take care of someone like that. Having motherly feelings is the most important part of being a mommy, I think

>>36257153
But I'm not a mommy, I'm just a boy

>>36257164
I'm sorry I'm too paranoid, just having my face out there at all scares me, especially if it's attached to a thread like this
>>
>>36257209
>tfw 6'1 buff as shit guy
>tfw huge mommy fetish but no girl is tall enough to be called mommy

How tall are you (and how fat, don't want a fat slob gf), if you're not at least 6'3 l won't even bother
>>
>>36257209
>goes on board designed for fat, ugly losers
>"i can only find fat and ugly losers"

Do women have brains ?
>>
>>36257235
I am also not very tall, but I really would like to take care of someone and take the role of mommy.

What body type do you prefer if you had to pick?
>>
>>36257172
I'm so sorry, Anon. At least I can try to remember times from when I was little, I can't imagine what it must be like without it at all. Here,

https://youtu.be/30wBulgFw_w
https://youtu.be/k9qLZ1_P5xY
https://youtu.be/T6zsTaUDjTo
https://youtu.be/T1vRSAAAiZA

I hope this helps a little bit.
>>
>>36257253
I'm 6'0". Anything above 5'8" is abnormal for American women. And honestly, if you're looking for a curvy or buff woman and not a volleyball lanklet, you're shit out of luck.

>>36257272
>implying hot roasties don't post here all the time
And have you even seen the "Faces of r9k" threads?
>>
File: 1491503025610.jpg (37KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
1491503025610.jpg
37KB, 500x216px
Tfw 6'3" and hot and have huge mommy fetish

Eat shit roasties
>>
>>36257352
Genuine question: How do I sniff out Chads with mommy fetishes? Stacey sure as hell won't do that for you, so I know you'll settle for a slightly ugly fembot.
>>
>>36257373
Couldn't fucking tell you. Maybe some fetish site. I find lots of different types of women attractive so that's never really been a concern for me. I'm mostly into older women though, and I imagine most chaddy types with mommy kinks are too.
>>
File: IMG_5638.jpg (74KB, 560x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5638.jpg
74KB, 560x562px
>>36257308
Thanks.
They seem to be nice.
I'll see a psychiatrist, someday.
>>
>>36257209
s-sorry

>>36257299
Uh, well...I guess I'd like the typical motherly bodytype, like in common depictions of Ran or Toriel. It's hard to describe, but a body that just looks soft and inviting, that you just wanna hug and be held in and feel safe. But bodytypes aren't everything of course, you can be a great mommy even if you're not tall, or your boobs are bit small, or any of that stuff. If you really want to, I'm sure you can be a great mommy and make a boy feel safe and loved!
>>
>>36257466
I hope you enjoy them, Anon. We're gonna be okay, okay?

I'd be way too shy to tell anyone not-anonymously about any of this, even my therapist. You're very brave, I'm sure you'll do great! Please don't be sad!
>>
Please talk about mommies more
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.