[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Normies at work start talking about relationships Should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1488527794647.jpg (122KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488527794647.jpg
122KB, 960x960px
>Normies at work start talking about relationships

Should I pretend to date someone so I fit in? What should my girlfriend's name be? Ethnicity?
>>
>>36256283
mary palmer
whatever color you are nigger
>>
>>36256283
Christina Poole
White
>>
Nicki
White master race
Brunette
5'7
Perky tits
You like how she jumps on her feet.
She is little energetic which makes you move.
She sometimes drinks to much.
>>
No, just fucking admit you don't have one
They're going to find out sooner or later
>>
What if they ask you to show them pics of her and you or invite you to some place and you have to bring her?

Dont lie robot, if you start lying to your coworkers your job is going to become a complete shitstorm for you.
>>
>>36256283
NO DONT DO THAT
Once they find out you are lying is going to be hell for you and never ending bullying will kill you for good, just try to stay calm and say shit like "Good thing I am free" or shit like that to point out you are not in a relationship but somehow you want to continue with the conversation, m-maybe you will attract some cakes that way...
>>
>>36256374
take this advice desu lying is for fools. workplace lies will haunt you.
>>
>>36256343
>Nicki
no that's the name of a fat bitch with gross tits, smells like sweet, turns into a whore and thinks she's perfect
>>
>>36256477
My imaginary gf doesn't fit that profile.
>>
>>36256517
she does noww
>>
>>36256283
Say you have an Asian girlfriend, not one of the models but typical bookworm gook. If they ask for pictures tell them that she's not tech savvy or some shit. Or just hire someone on Craigslist if you're that paranoid.
>>
>>36256283
Why would you lie? If they pity you they will even try to hook you with someone.Just b yourselve anon ;)
>>
>>36256283
>Ethnicity?
the fact you asked this shows that you are far too autistic to pull off a fake girlfriend story convincingly.

Why the fuck would her ethnicity be relevant?
>"hey anon, tell us about your girlfriend!"
>"uh, s-shes white"
>>
>>36256283
don't try that shit
they'll easily catch on to your bullshit
>>
I used to pretend my oneitis is my gf.
nobody really cared anyway so it worked quite well
>>
or be honest and they'll try to get you laid
>>
be honest with yourself and suicide.
Ugly motherfucker, go die.

Stupid weak idiot.
>>
>>36256283
No stop pretending to live a life you don't. Just accept that you're a virgin loser like the rest of us and stop trying to fit in.

Do you. Don't care what others are doing. Do you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.