[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women believe that mutilating part of a girl's genitals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1463385787633.jpg (82KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
1463385787633.jpg
82KB, 861x758px
>women believe that mutilating part of a girl's genitals is the most heinous crime on earth but mutilating part of a boy's genitals is a-ok because they "look ugly otherwise"

When did you realize women are inherently misandrist?
>>
File: ohno.png (366KB, 469x537px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.png
366KB, 469x537px
>Mother says it's horrifying that Muslim countries circumcise females
>I ask how that's different from circumcising males
>She says it "Doesn't remove the whole penis" so it's ok

I was stunned into silence by my desire to reach across the table and smack her.
>>
>>36256023
this shit always gets to me. you cut too? my mom did this same shit. got me cut as a babbu, whined about muslim mutiliation thing recently, i asked her about why im cut, she just sputtered for a bit and came up with some fucking cop out answer
>>
>Children should never have sexual contact with adults, they aren't old enough to make that kind of decision. If you do or even think about doing something sexual with a minor you are a horrible monster.
>It is however perfectly fine to cut off part of your baby's dick as soon as it's born
>>
>>36256065

I can't talk to my mother about anything relating to "Gender politics" because it makes me want to start shouting.

It's not completely fair because my dad did support the baby mutilation too. I often feel that I must be crazy. How can I be the one of the few who cares that MILLIONS OF MEN WERE MUTILATED?
>>
File: 1487917971332.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487917971332.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
WOMEN: "BLAH BLAH BLAH ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL BLAH BLAH BLAH ACCEPT EVERYTHING ABOUT WOMEN OR YOURE GAY BLAH BLAH BLAH OUR CUNTS ARE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS...

You haven't chopped part of your dick off???? EWWWW!! FREEEEAAK"
>>
>>36256140
im lucky that my mom doesnt really care about gender politics, she's probably actually upset over what she had done to me when i was born but she will never admit to being wrong, ever
>>
>>36256195

No one gives a shit about men, not even men themselves give a shit about men. Well, few men give a shit about men, but a majority of men divert their time and effort to supporting women.
>>
>>36255994
equating female circumcision to male circumcision is seriously retarded and i hope you dont actually think that
>>
>>36255994
It's the Jews op.
>>
>>36257157
Here's your (you)

originallgdifggpkdf
>>
>>36257157

You're right. Male circumcision is much worse than female circumcision. It's not fair to equate them.
>>
>>36257157
Found the kike, fuck off jew.
>>
>>36257157

Male circumcision is a barbaric practice and should only be performed if there is a medical need. It has been normalized in western society, but it is mutilation, plain and simple.
>>
>>36255994
but circumcision makes cocks less cute and less fun to play with (&less sensitive!!) maybe americuck women

t.drunk roast
>>
>>36257192
female circumcision is probably worse physically in it's wost forms because it removes way more of the genetralia it's usually done later in life and with 3rd world sanitation and anesthetic but it's not as near widespread and not normalized and practiced in the west
>>
>>36257258
Tits or gtfo it's the rules
>>
>>36257324
but it's dark and I have an e-bf
>>
>>36257306

Males are more valuable than women so any damage to men is 10x as detrimental.

>Men build everything
>Men invent everything
>Men are the taxbase, females are a negative in terms of taxes
>>
Most women I know prefer uncut though, and generally take a stance against it.

My parents had me circumcised because of misinformation about the health benefits. Bad feels.
>>
>>36257341
do they build it with their cocks? i was talking about physical trauma. nikola tesla castrated himself to take his mind off his biological urges and keep his mind on science. you're making circumcision sound like a good thing, goy.
>>
>>36257341
Source?

Orogoon
>>
>>36257384
Tesla also died talking to pigeons, brilliant man but maybe not the best role model.

This is all ignoring the fact he most likely did not castrate himself, and it's a rumor on par with Marilyn Manson removing a rib to give himself a blowjob.
>>
>>36257429
Men are a commodity too precious to waste, they shouldn't be allowed to jerk their dicks and chase women. we should castrate the entire male population so they can work on saving human society and keep chads intact so they can inseminate the females.
>>
>>36257464

Wrong. Men are disposable. Fembots do not care about me, robots, or most males. That's just the way nature works, and anybody that disagrees is wrong and lying.
>>
>>36257500
I think a mass castration would keep intelligent beta males from going elliot rodger since they will keep their minds on things like their studies instead of letting them become corrupted by their desires
>>
>>36257339
It's fine Women are all cheaters anyway. How'd you know he isn't with someone else RN
>>
>>36257341

I think the problem with this is that men don't build those things just on their own. A construction worker contributes to building a skyscraper because he gets fed or gets an income from it. A woman doesn't do the work because typically she doesn't have to and she'd rather not. She can get a male partner who does the work.

So the whole "male achievement" thing is pretty empty.
>>
>>36256140
Same here anon, as soon as anything about mentally ill trannies comes up she starts proving how fucking stupid she is and my cuck dad joins in because he fucking crumples to her view whenever it's politics. Also my mother teaches at a girl's school and it's the most fucking feminist, oestrogen filled place on the planet.
>>
>>36257528
Mass castration will result in a tidal wave of rage and hatred, the people behind it would literally be hosed off the ground a day after the notion was passed, all the roasties and cucks supporting it would just be a mangled bundle of flesh and bones - castrating people when they're young and restrictively raising them can make them docile and effeminite, doing it when they're fully grown just pisses people off and causes such a massive amount of mental trauma that you'd essentially be creating turbo-columbine times the number of men you castrated.
>>
>>36257157
hello mr goldstein nice weather today isn't it?
>>
>>36257787
> Men need an incentive to do something
> Women don't do it because they have cushy lives at the expense of mens hard work and sacrifice
> Therefore it's null and void, haha checkmate gaytheists

That's exactly what you sound like. Not an ounce of sense in what you just said.
>>
>>36255994
If your're talking about the removal of the clitoris there's a huge difference between a lifetime of pain and no sexual pleasure vs having a penis that's a little less sensitive and arguably more fun since you're actually able to receive blowjobs painlessly due to the decreased sensitivity of your cock head.
>>
ITT: Burgers

Only third world shitholes practice penis mutilation. Such as USA, Israel, Muslim shitholes.
>>
>>36255994
This shit pisses me off I used to be very depressed about this last year & it was one of the many reasons I oded
>>
>>36255994
good thing I don't associate with Americans so I don't have this problem
>>
>>36256023
Funny how there are forms of female circumcision that don't involve removing the clitoris (they simply just pierce it and cause far less damage than male circumcision), yet those are still unequivocally considered morally-reprehensible and garner international outrage. Hmm...
>>
women are incredibly entitled and hypocritical when it comes to every single gender issue, and they don't get called out on their disgusting bullshit because the whole fucking world worships them simply for having a stinky hole between their legs
>>
>>36255994
A more important question is how can most Americans not celebrate easter?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.